Did you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreamer2222
there is a name for the fear of having peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth? it's called arachabutraphobia. isn't that wierd? Ive never heard of that before.....

baddspellahl4
ironically enough I knew that

cking
is their one that fears paying the bills? I think alot of people have that.

Dreamer2222
I just heard it on top 5.....(foodnetwork)

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by cking
is their one that fears paying the bills? I think alot of people have that.
haha IDK....

but there is one for the fear of the #13 it's called triskadekaphobia.

Cinemaddiction
It's Arachibutyrophobia

cking
very strange. they come up with some weird ideas.

baddspellahl4
fear of a number's kinda wierd (unless you're scared of friday the 13th)

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's Arachibutyrophobia
srry...I only heard it they didn't spell it.

cking
alot of people are. they think jason is going to get them.

Dreamer2222
I have arachniphobia. (fear of spiders)

Dreamer2222
alot of people are. they think jason is going to get them.
haha lol my dad can't go into a lake without his shoes on because of those movies

cking
I'm not scared of them, but I don't like them crawling on me when I'm asleep.

baddspellahl4
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
I have arachniphobia. (fear of spiders) it's one os the top 20 most common phobias

cking
alot of people more superstitious because of those movies. I watched the first one, the best one when his mom was doing all the killing.

Dreamer2222
I'm not scared of them, but I don't like them crawling on me when I'm asleep.
you know theoretically everybody in the world swallows 5 spiders a year in their sleep. the spiders crawl in and don't come out.

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
it's one os the top 20 most common phobias
is there a scientific name for stage fright?

cking
I had a moth stuck in my ear one time and it was still alive and I woke up pulled it out of my ear and went back to sleep.

baddspellahl4
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
you know theoretically everybody in the world swallows 5 spiders a year in their sleep. the spiders crawl in and don't come out. I used ot not be afraid of spiders untill you said that (I once had a spider bite on my rear end. I REALLY hope it didn't "enter the basemen" if ya know what I mean)

Dreamer2222
I had a moth stuck in my ear one time and it was still alive and I woke up pulled it out of my ear and went back to sleep.
ewwwwww!!!!!

Dreamer2222
I used ot not be afraid of spiders untill you said that (I once had a spider bite on my rear end. I REALLY hope it didn't "enter the basemen" if ya know what I mean)
hahaha lol sorry. I'm allergic to spiders. I got bit by one not too long ago. I was flipping out at first cuz it was all swollen and stuff so I went to the doctor and he said it was ok. It's still swollen though and it hurts every time I put pressure on my foot. (I got bit on the ankle)

cking
their are alot of brown recluses where I live, if you get bitten by one of those then the wound would rot away. I have some in my house.

Dreamer2222
their are alot of brown recluses where I live, if you get bitten by one of those then the wound would rot away. I have some in my house.
yeah I heard about those....creepy....

ladygrim
oookkky thats normal

Dreamer2222
Originally posted by ladygrim
oookkky thats normal
I know isn't it?

cking
if you see one they have a violin shape on their backs. That is the only way you can identify them.

baddspellahl4
Phobophobia: Fear of phobias . my friend in arkansas has three brown recluses in his dresser! he could get dressed for 2 days (seriously)

joeykangaroo
what do the brown recluses look like?
im so scared of spiders... when there was 1 on my leg i was nearly in tears. sad
i think the worst here are house spiders yes

baddspellahl4
yep, when, we first moved into our house it was crawling with wolf spiders, then, 8 1/2 months later we got a minature schnazure named reese (they are bred to kill and sometimes eat pests like rats birds etc.)

Dreamer2222
yep, when, we first moved into our house it was crawling with wolf spiders, then, 8 1/2 months later we got a minature schnazure named reese (they are bred to kill and sometimes eat pests like rats birds etc.)
eww...
I have a dog...she's half lab and half rotwieler....she's sooooo pretty.....

xLiNdS x 622x
i have gephyrophobia erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.