"Neither Can Live While The Other Survives"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babysooner13
Hey you all. I have a question about our little prophecy.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord Approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

When the prophecy says, "Neither can live while the other survives," didn't you notice that that can be referring to Neville and Harry? Because it may not be Harry and Voldemort who have to die. They only have one choice -- either Harry and Voldemort die or they both live. But what if that's not the truth? What if Harry isn't thinking about how Neville could have been "the boy who lived"? What if Harry and Neville can't live while one of them dies? What if the prophecy has two meanings? Because, it could have been Neville too.

I'm asking to please give me your thoughts and answers. No bad comments or ruining this thread if not asked (Dark Canadian... that means you).

zac_j
go on www.jkrowling.com that should clear everything up 4 u a little more.

babysooner13
Originally posted by zac_j
go on www.jkrowling.com that should clear everything up 4 u a little more.

Shhh, dont' paste a link. Let us think... USE our BRAINS for once. LOL laughing . NO, seriously disgust. I read the website thing and that's not what I meant. See, I never said that Neville and Harry had to kill eachother.

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. There's already a thread on this loacted HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.