Batman Vs DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
This is going to be a tought fight! But somehow I think DareDevil is a rip-off of batman.

DarkCrawler
Done million times before.

Linkalicious
Murdoc impresses Batman with his physical abilities at first, occasionally landing a good blow.

Batman somehow realizes that Daredevil is blind and exploits that weakness.

Batman in what ends up as a curbstomp.

masterbruce
read my thread "batman goes through gauntlet"

people think batman will beat DD EVEN after fighting the likes of Shiva, Bane, Azrael...so in other words...

Batman should OWN DD

doctorstrongbad
This has been done before, but I would like to hear somebody pick daredevil over batman. Man, daredevil gets no love on these matches.

Onikirimaru
I think without any preperation Daredevil could take batman.

But with info and prep time Batman could exploit Daredevil's blindness and hypersensitive hearing.

However, I wouldnt be the first time Daredevil would have been under some kind of attack on his senses, and hes pulled through.

Just something to think about.

willRules
afro

black robb
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
This has been done before, but I would like to hear somebody pick daredevil over batman. Man, daredevil gets no love on these matches. oh gee Daredevil beats Batman's monkey ass!

tec
bats wins iver he figures out hes blind and uses that as an advantage or he gets oracle to find out wile he fights him the dark knight wins

Metalmanx
I'm so tired of hearing that Batman is just going to "easily deduce that Daredevil is blind right off the bat!" Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind. Batman is not going to just look at him and realize it immediately. In fact, even in the cross-over, Bats didn't realize it until way after they were done fighting. Bats would be way too caught up in the fight to even begin thinking that. I mean, seriously. If you were suddenly pit against an opponent, is your first thought "Is he blind? What are the chances he's blind? Maybe I should find out if he's blind before I start fighting." No. Batman is going to fight him like he'd fight any other highly-skilled opponent.

That said, Daredevil wins 6/10.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm so tired of hearing that Batman is just going to "easily deduce that Daredevil is blind right off the bat!" Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind. Batman is not going to just look at him and realize it immediately. In fact, even in the cross-over, Bats didn't realize it until way after they were done fighting. Bats would be way too caught up in the fight to even begin thinking that. I mean, seriously. If you were suddenly pit against an opponent, is your first thought "Is he blind? What are the chances he's blind? Maybe I should find out if he's blind before I start fighting." No. Batman is going to fight him like he'd fight any other highly-skilled opponent.

Man I wanted to say that but I didnt feel like typing it up.

co-signed

srankmissingnin
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot. In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight. The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

EvilDead666
I think DD barely wins. 6/10

Darth Martin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot. In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight. The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10. cosigned.

Metalmanx
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot. In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight. The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Exactly.

jrodslam
Im shocked.

MrHeavySilence
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable

Disagree. Daredevil knows 2 or 3 martial arts like judo and ninjitsu but Batman knows at least 127. Combine that with the "OYL" year he used to refine his skills and he has a lot more skill. Strengthwise, they are probably closer, but I'm under the impression that Batman can bench more.

but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot.

Batman isn't fast and agile? Also, the radar sense is a huge weakness; sound devices could cost him the win. And I doubt it'll be easy for Daredevil to find Batman. In JLA, Batman designed a device so that he could sneak up on Superman. If he can evade Superman's hearing, who probably has a much higher spectrum of detection than Daredevil, then Batman would defeat the radar sense fairly easily.

In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight.

Batman can draw weapons pretty damn fast.

The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything

roll eyes (sarcastic) Even the Punisher could draw out weapons in a fight with DD.

and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Batman would not lower his defenses- that's a pretty wild conjecture. DD has no chance in this fight. Sound blaster. End fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
In a straight up confrontation DD would get the majority of wins. Their skill and strength levels are comparable

Disagree. Daredevil knows 2 or 3 martial arts like judo and ninjitsu but Batman knows at least 127. Combine that with the "OYL" year he used to refine his skills and he has a lot more skill. Strengthwise, they are probably closer, but I'm under the impression that Batman can bench more.

but on top of that DD is also as fast and agile as Nightwing with a radar sense to boot.

Batman isn't fast and agile? Also, the radar sense is a huge weakness; sound devices could cost him the win. And I doubt it'll be easy for Daredevil to find Batman. In JLA, Batman designed a device so that he could sneak up on Superman. If he can evade Superman's hearing, who probably has a much higher spectrum of detection than Daredevil, then Batman would defeat the radar sense fairly easily.

In all honesty I can't even see Batman getting into his belt during this fight.

Batman can draw weapons pretty damn fast.

The melee would be so intense that their would never be a break in combat long enough for Bruce to get anything

roll eyes (sarcastic) Even the Punisher could draw out weapons in a fight with DD.

and if he tried he would have to lower his defences and Matt would walk all over him. I'd give DD 6-7/10.

Batman would not lower his defenses- that's a pretty wild conjecture. DD has no chance in this fight. Sound blaster. End fight.

Arg. Did you not read my previous post? Common knowledge about DD does not include Bats knowing about his blindness. All Batman knows is that he is an experienced fighter and very agile at the most. Batman wouldn't just pull out a sonic device on an opponent he feels he can match or best in a fight.

And I know that Batman created a device that enabled him to sneak up on Superman. But Superman doesn't have the same powers as DD. It's not just sound that DD utilizes. He would feel the vibrations in the air, or smell just about everything off of Batman (hell, he could probably even taste him through the air). He wouldn't be sneaking up on him.

MrHeavySilence

1) Batman is the greatest detective in the DC
2) In the Batman/Daredevil crossover, Batman realized DD had heightened senses just by a slight acclimation of the nose. He's an inference/deductive genius; don't undermine that.
3)"Too caught up in the fight to think?" Sure, Batman, out of all people, does not THINK FAST ENOUGH when he fights.
4) " Enemies, extremely intelligent ones at that, of DD's have fought him dozens and dozens of times and most of them still don't know that he's blind."

If they aren't the greatest detectives in the world, then they can go to hell.

5) If Batman cannot deduce that DD is blind, he can AT LEAST, deduce that DD has heightened senses..via catalyst to sound blasting.

MrHeavySilence
Arg. Did you not read my previous post? Common knowledge about DD does not include Bats knowing about his blindness. All Batman knows is that he is an experienced fighter and very agile at the most. Batman wouldn't just pull out a sonic device on an opponent he feels he can match or best in a fight.

And I know that Batman created a device that enabled him to sneak up on Superman. But Superman doesn't have the same powers as DD. It's not just sound that DD utilizes. He would feel the vibrations in the air, or smell just about everything off of Batman (hell, he could probably even taste him through the air). He wouldn't be sneaking up on him.

Being blind and having heightened senses have no correlation to each other. Likewise, Batman does not even need to know DD is blind to know he has heightened senses.

If DD has such an intense smell, Batman would probably knock him out with sleeping gas. DD would feel it a mile away lol.

Metalmanx
This is useless debating this because apparently you believe Batman to be psychic.

MrHeavySilence
This is useless debating this because apparently you believe Batman to be psychic.

Yeah? Well you believe a blind man could fight crime! stick out tongue

badabing
Do you mean he isn't? confused

Juntai
Batman, still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.