Wow... Damn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Last night i had this strange dream. It started out i was with a group of people and we were looking for something in this forest, but it was like weird, there was a show for that you had to get through to go to this door, but you had to walk an a small bit of Ice or you fell to you death and i slipped and instead of falling i flew backwards and hit the door so I opened it and there was like this from swamp thing and this lady was hiding behind a few trees shooting arrows at me, and I spoke to her and she was like a Forrest ranger nd so i went past her up this hill and woke up .. And somewhere Elijah Wood was involved but i cant really remember. blink

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ronny
Last night i had this strange dream. It started out i was with a group of people and we were looking for something in this forest, but it was like weird, there was a show for that you had to get through to go to this door, but you had to walk an a small bit of Ice or you fell to you death and i slipped and instead of falling i flew backwards and hit the door so I opened it and there was like this from swamp thing and this lady was hiding behind a few trees shooting arrows at me, and I spoke to her and she was like a Forrest ranger nd so i went past her up this hill and woke up .. And somewhere Elijah Wood was involved but i cant really remember. blink

I wasn't shooting at you, i was aiming for the parrot on your middle shoulder no expression

~wickerman~

Ken Kenobi
Wow....

Englishpin@pple

how about sharing some of that crack?

Ronny
Oh and i woke up singing Gone to earth by American Analog Set blink

Ronny
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Wow.... yeaa....

Fionnuala
You should never eat cheese before bed..nahuh

Ronny
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
how about sharing some of that crack? I dont do drugs blink which is strange because that dream is one of the most normal dreams i ever had...

silver_tears
I dreamt I was a student at Hogwarts embarrasment god I'm a loser

Ronny
Originally posted by Fionnuala
You should never eat cheese before bed..nahuh Yes mother blushing

Ronny
Originally posted by silver_tears
I dreamt I was a student at Hogwarts embarrasment god I'm a loser I had a dream like that too stick out tongue dont worry your just as loser as i am...

ladygrim
i too had a weird dream of wot i can remebr lol

Fionnuala
Yes mother blushing Good girl mama

Englishpin@pple
I dont do drugs blink which is strange because that dream is one of the most normal dreams i ever had...

naw, i was just kidding

i had a dream once that i saw the same bloody cow 5 times while riding on a train...

Ronny
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Good girl mama Thank you mama sleep

Wickerman
I don't dream every night....and when i do dream, as corny as it may sound, they're 99% nightmares. I dunno why really.....just usually nightmares messed

Last one i remember was a few nights ago when i had like this superstrength or whatever, so it felt really nice...like a good dream. So then i'm involved in a car accident, and the van i'm in rolls over, i somehow....don't know how get out in time, but nobody else does. The van goes up in flames, and i try to run over and use my superstrength to rip the door out so the others inside can escape, but i can't and everybody inside dies screaming confused

I mean.....forget i said that shifty

~wickerman~

Ronny
naw, i was just kidding

i had a dream once that i saw the same bloody cow 5 times while riding on a train... I had a dream kinda like that except i was in a plane and it was a flying schicken and it flew by talking to me about World of Warcraft and then it got sucked into the thingy and blood splatered everywhere

s|m
When I actually dream, I always get creepy shit like my pets being mutilated or seeing my friends/family sick or dead, being locked up with retarded people who scream, or I see myself in the mirror being bald, and watching my teeth fall out.
Why blinksad?

Englishpin@pple
I had a dream kinda like that except i was in a plane and it was a flying schicken and it flew by talking to me about World of Warcraft and then it got sucked into the thingy and blood splatered everywhere

wow...damn

s|m
mad

silver_tears
I had a dream like that too stick out tongue dont worry your just as loser as i am...

best dream of my life droolio

Ronny
embarrasment when i was 11 i waited my my fireplace for my hogwarts letter embarrasment and sometimes i absent mindedly check the fire place

s|m
laughing

Ronny
embarrasment heh, *paints giant L on forehead*

Syren
naw, i was just kidding

i had a dream once that i saw the same bloody cow 5 times while riding on a train...

Just like those shit, low-budget movies where they play the same bit of scenery on a continuous loop throughout the entire journey laughing out loud

DarkCanadian
Been watching LOTR lately?

HimoKun

That's nothing compared to my dream last night.

I dreamed a goth was giving me a blowjob adn then the Goth ate my penis.

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Been watching LOTR lately? last week

Ronny
Originally posted by HimoKun

I dreamed a goth was giving me a blowjob adn then the Goth ate my penis. hmmm...

guy goth or girl goth?

HimoKun
Girl Goth. Very sexy though.

Ronny
hmm.. well then if it was a sexy girl goth, i win stick out tongue

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by HimoKun

I dreamed a goth was giving me a blowjob adn then the Goth ate my penis.
Have you been on Newgrounds lately?

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Have you been on Newgrounds lately?

Hey, I remember that. That's how I gotr the dream. Damn I hate that site now. I woke up and couldn't fall asleep for like 2 hours.

DarkCanadian
Wow I am so accurate. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.