bad credit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
searched but couldnt find anything....

anyone know about bad credit and stuff like check bouncing and overdrawing kinda thing?

ladygrim
sorry mate not a clue

CURIOUS22
damn thanks anyways, im trying to find out how bad a bounced check messes up your credit

baddspellahl4
TURN ON TEH T.V. EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE . DEBT CONSOLIDATION IS ALL OVER THE T.V. (even on cartoon network)

WickedTexasMomA
I've got great credit. ^_^ Enough so we got a 30K loan for are house down payment.

Bouncing checks DO hurt your credit,floating checks can get you what 5 years in jail now.

ladygrim
wot is a floating check never heard of it

WickedTexasMomA
Its writing a check when you don't have money in the bank to cover it.

Anna85
huh

SimpleSeduction
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I've got great credit. ^_^ Enough so we got a 30K loan for are house down payment.

Bouncing checks DO hurt your credit,floating checks can get you what 5 years in jail now.

well it can if you do it enough

baddspellahl4
whas a floating check?

CURIOUS22
well i forgot to move funds and i bounced a check.....i was wondering how bad it is gonna hurt me cuz im about to try to get an apartment in like 1 months

ladygrim
aaahhhh never done that big grin

CURIOUS22
cuz i bounced the check last night i guess and put the money in this afternoon when i found out. the bank did the whole overdraft thing

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
well it can if you do it enough I say if people don't have the money in the bank to cover the check, they deserve to get a fee and 30 days in jail. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SimpleSeduction
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
well i forgot to move funds and i bounced a check.....i was wondering how bad it is gonna hurt me cuz im about to try to get an apartment in like 1 months

Don't worry,

It won't hurt you. As long as it's not a frequent thing

CURIOUS22
do you think taht check can hurt my credit too bad?

baddspellahl4
then, whas the difference between a floating and bouncing check (sorry for all the questions, but I'm just curious)

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
Don't worry,

It won't hurt you. As long as it's not a frequent thing

oh good. i always thought one would kill you basically.how many does it take to hurt you?

SimpleSeduction
I dunno. I've only bounced a check once. But I wouldn't make a habit of it

CURIOUS22
on no never....but i was terrified when i got the one

CURIOUS22
another question then.....i tried to talk to the bank and ask but she was unhelpful.....so is an overdraft the same. my work paid for something with the credit/debit card and got an overdraft fee....since it wasnt cehck does it still do the same?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.