Qui-Gon Jinn and Count Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Windu
This is a primed Jinn, when he was one of the best duelists in the Order, and a pre-Sith Dooku against ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin, also ROTS.

Human Vader
LAWLZ Dooku and Qui Gonn

Darth Windu
I agree, save for one thing. Anakin was one of the best in his time too, in the Order that is. And I think that Obi-Wan could hold a Jedi Dooku for a couple of minutes. If Anakin can defeat Jinn, then he should be able to help Obi-Wan. But if Jinn is better, than the second team loses.

darth-yoda
jinn and dooku all the way
dooku was a superb duelist and so was jinn but it depends on the anakin if it AOTC then they lose but if it ROTS anakin will win but obi wan still dies

Darth Windu
I said in the opening, it's ROTS Anakin and Kenobi.

MAKASHIMAN
Anakin would kill QGJ and Dooku would kill both of them.

darth-yoda
ohh sorry windu anyway dooku kills oni wan anakin kills QGJ anakin kills dooku

MAKASHIMAN
Impossible. Dooku rocks.

Darth Zenemij
Dooku would win this one, hes just o much of a great swordsman for Ginn.

Fishy
Dooku would take care of those two on his own... QGJ is unnecessary.

Darth_Janus
I totally agree. Dooku was more than a match for Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon might prove to be fitting fodder. Who knows? He and Dooku might mesh better than Obi and Anakin, seeing as they're older and worked with one another more in their past. But yeah, Dooku alone is more than enough for Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.