Superman vs. Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Superman

vs.

Mr. Majestic

Khellendros
Majestic.

whirlysplat
Been done beforebig grin

Probably Majestic who is a superman copy and may well become Superman if DC lose the suit to keep rights to Supermanbig grin

See here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t355046.html

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

olympian
How long since the rights of Superman have been discussed? I heard DC has a similiar problem with WW. They cant stop publishing her comic or they lose the rights to use the character.

On topic : Wildstorm Majestic wins. DC one seems equal so far.

long pig
The comic industry is getting really shady. sad

It's beginning to resemble the music industry.

Solidus Snake
DC is losing the rights to supes?

olympian
Theyr figthing over it against Supermans creators family. Its still going by what i heard. There was rumors that the move of Majestic from Wildstorn to main DC universe was to be prepared for that. And get a "replacement" ready if it happens.

long pig
Wow, well....DC did screw their jewish writers over big time for the first 30 years.

Superman's creator didn't get hardly any money for it.

the Darkone
I like superman, but I fell that he will own majestic. Majestic hasn't shown me jack sh** like superman who has fought beings that will crush majestic. I feel in the end superman wins if means have to give up his life.

olympian
Majestic at Dc didnt showed things that Superman could never do so far yes.

At Wildstorm its another thing. If you manage to check some trade of his comic back then he moved planets " like Atlas " without a powerup ala sundipped. His feats wer more into Pre Crisis line.

Big Sexy
bump

Soleran
Majestic whips Superman HARD. He busts out his Kheran Sword and cuts Superman to pieces!

Whittdawg92
Mr. Majestic sounds like a non-ridiculous superman. supes should just shut the f'uck up or get cut the f'uck up.

Milkie
Majestic Owns

juggernaut66666
majestic

Juntai
Supes is above Majestic.
Majestic couldn't put down Captain Atom, Supes has done it numerous times. Captain Atom even pointed out that Majestic isn't as strong as Supes.

Majestic isn't even up with Apollo in Wildstorm, who is the real Wildstorm Supes clone. And Apollo is no Supes either.

Accel
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes is above Majestic.
Majestic couldn't put down Captain Atom, Supes has done it numerous times. Captain Atom even pointed out that Majestic isn't as strong as Supes.

Majestic isn't even up with Apollo in Wildstorm, who is the real Wildstorm Supes clone. And Apollo is no Supes either.
How is Majestic not even as powerful as Apollo? From what I've seen of him, he seems to be at least on Superman's level.

Validus
Supes is above Majestic.

You need to read more Wildstorm buddy.

The only thing Superman has on Majestic is durability.

Soleran
yeah i know moving a solar system around by hand is really crappy..............CA was just a huge plot for some free Superman hype.

Majestic cuts Superman to pieces.

Validus
I've explained it time and time again but nobody listens. Majestic was dying when he fought Nathan. The event which starts the deterioration of Majestic's cells is on the first few pages of Armageddon #1.

UniOmni
Supes is above Majestic.

Jun, WTF have you been reading?!

Apollo is one of the weakest Superman Clones around!
Theres a reason he's on a team primarily, and Majestros isn't.

And as Vally's said already, the only thing Superman has on Majestic, is durability.

And i wouldn't take anything that has Majestic and Superman compared in a DC book seriously.
His feats in the Wildstorm universe make him more than a match for Superman.

The deciding factor would probably be T-vo, unless Majestic gets prep, and then he wins automatically.

On a side note............Gotdamn i hate T-vo with a passion!!

Not to mention that Majestic was dying the whole time of Armageddon.
Hence Imperator snapping his neck with little fanfare.

Plus the guy who wrote it clearly had no grip on the characters at hand.
Jenny Q beaten by Cap Atom?? GTFOH!!
Hurt yes, but never beaten.

And wasn't the Void boosting Nathan at the time??

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Jenny Q beaten by Cap Atom?? GTFOH!!
Hurt yes, but never beaten.

And wasn't the Void boosting Nathan at the time??

There was a specific reason as to why Jenny lost to Captain Atom. Apollo had set off the void reaction inside his body.

http://img470.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainatomandjenny8hr.jpg
http://img470.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainatomandjenny21hx.jpg

And the void powers weren't set off in his body until Captain Atom: Armageddon #9. Anything before that, he did without the use of the void powers. wink

Here's the scan of it being set off inside him:

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=svoid4lj.jpg

batdude123
I'd say Superman wins 5.1-5.5/10. It's really too close to call almost. erm

soxfn89
I gotta say superman, but it would be a good fight

xmarksthespot
Majestic. Jenny Q beats him too barring a speedblitz.

soxfn89
Supes wins

Validus
Originally posted by soxfn89
Supes wins
We heard you the first time. baka

batdude123
Supes may win, and Majestic may win as well. BUT, it will be one hell of a battle and it wouldn't be a curbstomp in any way. yes

Soleran
Originally posted by soxfn89
Majestic wins

You're my puppet now!

Superman is going down, down like a river at the falls, like a cheap dates dress huh , like butter off a hot steamy roll blink, like this is getting stupid embarrasment .

BAM Majestic for the win 7/10!

SEVEN out of TEN, thats right. pirate

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Supes may win, and Majestic may win as well. BUT, it will be one hell of a battle and it wouldn't be a curbstomp in any way. yes
Get that politically correct bs out of here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Get that politically correct bs out of here.

SIR, YES SIR!!!! tank

Whittdawg92
i hate euphamisms. people can't say black, redneck, mexican, crippled anything. i calls it like i see it, and if u get offended, you can kiss my black insenstive ass. Majestic pwns.

mustachio
i may sound like a n00b, i don't care, but what's T-Vo?

Whittdawg92
some stupid telepathic vison, plot hole to make superman even more ridiculous.

mustachio
He already has too many vision powers. Why do the writers do this? It's f***in ridiculous as you put it. What powers doesn't he have?

Whittdawg92
the power to not annoy the crap out of everyone except stupid superfanboys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.