Wow, man kills himself after hearing about HP spoiler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_22620.shtml

thats horrible.. i mean, i was mad too when i found out something before it came out, but i wouldnt kill myself.

shadow12
sad truly sad

DarkCanadian
whoa.

shadow12
it's kinda pathetic

X_Black_Roses_X
hey I live close to that man! I don't know him tho.....

Saberstylemasta
well, there was always the next book...

DarkCanadian
I know.

Hermione202
why would someone do that?

shadow12
he was obsessed

DanZeke25
i dont care how obbsessed you are, you shouldnt kill yourself, and there was still a 7th book too.

shadow12
some people are stupid plain and simple

Hermione202
thats horrible , for someone to do that.

shadow12
yes it is

zac_j
hes nuts

Saberstylemasta
Let us have a moment of silence, to rmemmber the man that died, for the crazy sake, of JKR's writing.

Director_Joe
Actually, I'm pretty sure that was fake... people poking fun at over obsessed HP fans....if I'm not mistaken of course...

devinedarkangel
okey I am not one to laugh at this quote but... yeah here you go...

I mean this really made me laugh cause someone who wears a wizard hat around town (NOT ON HALLOWEEN) must have issues and people should have spotted that at first.

If he did kill himself because of hearing a plot? Jeez... that guy was either lonely or he thought HP was real or something. All I know he should have been on paxil or something...

Then again as I read who wrote the column I say to myself (This may just be a joke...)

snlovergirl
I'm wondering the same thing, it seemed more of a joke to me when I was reading the article

Hermione202
i dunno.....................

Director_Joe
Yeah, this was posted on MuggleNet and they said it was a joke about over-obsessed fans...

NightCrawler341
If it is real... bring the bastard back to life so I can rekill him for doing it.

Phoenix
its just stupid to kill yourself! However much I love it, I do know its a BOOK! And besides, all possible avenues can be explored in fanfic - just look at how many Sirius Lives fics there are! They'll be some ____ Lives soon enough!

ladygrim
okkkay *mental case* mayb

TheSun
LOL, it's obviously a spoof.

ladygrim
no expression

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
If it is real... bring the bastard back to life so I can rekill him for doing it. Who wants to do the same? Seriously?

Elondra
What about the 7th book?roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's truly pathetic and it's probably not true.

ladygrim
its tragic if he did really do it cuz i mean WWWHHHY do such a thing ...

TheSun
Originally posted by ladygrim
its tragic if he did really do it cuz i mean WWWHHHY do such a thing ...
For crying out loud, it was a joke piece! I thought it was quite funny.

NightCrawler341
.... Can I bring him back to life and rekill him anyway? stick out tongue

Joseph_Kerr
daily humor column author.. so it's obviously a joke about hp fans who take things too far... like hp fans who are now refusing to read the books because of who has hooked up with who in the books now.

supremthor
this may sound wrong but laughing out loud . this is one of thous things were theres no point in feeling sorry. to kill urself over a book proves that u considered u life worthless. and if u have a worthless life keep it 2 urself or get a doctor.......................come on people this is to funny

DanZeke25
I am mad that i saw this now, i was at another forum and i saw this posted, obviously i read a couple of the replies and this one guy says in big red letters ________ is the half-blood prince, lets see how many more people kill themselves. i didnt believe him becuase well, who would have thought, but then when the page came up where we find it, he was right. SO before i finished the book i already knew who died and the half blood prince was. Isnt that great.

NightCrawler341
... It didn't happen. No one killed themself.

DanZeke25
i know that.. im just saying that im mad i saw the thread in the other forum for the reasons i said above.

the_ANTI
"Andy Borowitz writes a daily humor column"
this is at the bottom of the news report. duh it's a joke! lol

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by the_ANTI
"Andy Borowitz writes a daily humor column"
this is at the bottom of the news report. duh it's a joke! lol

Dude, that's already been said like, twenty times in this thread. no expression

BlackC@t
This guy must've had serious issues.

Wolflet
i don't think it was a spoiler erm, could have just been a rumor like if someone said "Harry Potter dies in the next book." or just a discussion on about the lasted news they recieved like who the Prince is erm

Next Venom_girl
Looks like a satire piece to me. erm
(For more satire:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28009 )

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Wolflet
i don't think it was a spoiler erm, could have just been a rumor like if someone said "Harry Potter dies in the next book." or just a discussion on about the lasted news they recieved like who the Prince is erm

No. It was a spoiler, because everybody knew that ********** dies before the book came out. There was a picture of the page. Not everyone believed it, but when the book came out, im sure everybody went to the page to see if it was true.
But, of course, nobody really dies anyway.

And who bumped this thread? Its old as hell.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No. It was a spoiler, because everybody knew that ********** dies before the book came out. There was a picture of the page. Not everyone believed it, but when the book came out, im sure everybody went to the page to see if it was true.
But, of course, nobody really dies anyway.

And who bumped this thread? Its old as hell.

I didn't go to the page. I refused. yes

DanZeke25
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I didn't go to the page. I refused. yes

I did, only because i was so sure that it was fake. Guess not. Since when does Hagrid call Harry, 'Harry'. It always used to be 'arry'. Thats why i thought it was fake.

The Phantom
I did, only because i was so sure that it was fake. Guess not. Since when does Hagrid call Harry, 'Harry'. It always used to be 'arry'. Thats why i thought it was fake. Likewise.

Insomnia
If his life was really that worthless, committing suicide was probably the best thing for him, and the community.

Cybervader
i think he was unstable. nothing to do with the book. just that he had liked it very much. cos in the wizarding world he could do things he could not with his present life.

The Phantom
IT WASN"T REAL DAMMIT!

Clovie

thats horrible.. i mean, i was mad too when i found out something before it came out, but i wouldnt kill myself. some kid here said some crap about the 6th book (before it were out) so i asked for banning them. and they were banned big grin

alesha1
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Looks like a satire piece to me. erm
(For more satire:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28009 ) hey, i'm kinda new, but i never heard anything about this. i mean that's just plain stupid to do over a book series, and no offence to anyone. i have been all over mugglenet so many times and i never found that article. WOW this is I mean WOW! I am a really big fan to, i mean I absolutley can't wait till nov. 18. my mom even said she would take me out of school to see it ASAP. But i just can't belive that!

zombieman
If you ask me, the worlds better off without an idiot like that.

TheSun
Originally posted by zombieman
If you ask me, the worlds better off without an idiot like that.
For crying out loud, any moron could see it wasn't real, and if all your opinions are as stupid as this, you wont find many people asking for them in the first place!

Sir Nauj

thats horrible.. i mean, i was mad too when i found out something before it came out, but i wouldnt kill myself.
laughing out loud what a sore loser. Im a fan but jesus thats just to dumb

zombieman
Originally posted by TheSun
For crying out loud, any moron could see it wasn't real, and if all your opinions are as stupid as this, you wont find many people asking for them in the first place!

Erm... I meant the idiot who wrote the pointless article in the first place, learn to read between the lines.

Bardock42
First...very unlikely that it's true....second that's good news...every HP fan less is a win....

actually...forget the most unlikely...it just is a joke....but you probably knew that....so I just made an idiot out of myself......hmm....I will go back to the Batman Forum now and tell my Batman Fanboy friends that I pawned myself in the HP forum sad

TheSun
Originally posted by zombieman
Erm... I meant the idiot who wrote the pointless article in the first place, learn to read between the lines.
Sure you did.

The Phantom
PEOPLE OF THE THREAD! I COME BRINGING THE NEWS! THIS ARTICAL IS FAKE! *gaspness*

Director_Joe
no expression

I know that's sarcasm. Nevertheless, very old sarcasm it is.

Captain REX
'nuff said.

ILuvRUPERT1091
Originally posted by zac_j
hes nuts

Well he WAS nuts anyway

ILuvRUPERT1091
This was on mugglenet like a month b4 the book came out Alesha1

sully_2u
its a fake....but even if it wasnt this guy was stupid...cuz he now wont know how the series ends lol

MistressofSnape
devinedarkangel i don't what your talking about HP IS REAL!!!

The Phantom
One, it isn't real. Two, I don't deny the power to do magic, but yea.

zinh
On a non-related(at all) forum, there was a post that said in the title who kills who in the half blood prince. I was very pissed because i hadn't read it and it was like 3 days after it came out.

I lived though eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.