Dexter..boy wonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
Don't u find it damn strange that Anakin can built such complicated machines like pod racers and protocol droids with millions of languages in memory at just 9 years old?
i'm 15..and i still dunno how to build a pod racer...buhuhuhuu sad

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

I built my first one when I was 5.

BTW Dexx, check your private messages.

Dexx
i did...BTW..check yours.....give me the pod technology

yerssot
about that droid, it's just a chip to fill in, that way he can speak all those languages... but that's novel, I think

LanceWindu
Ok

Just take a peice of paper to get all this down.

You first start out with a blue-print.........I forget.

yerssot
of the Star Wars Fact File :d

Dexx
k, yers...i kindda immagined that it was a chip....what watto got it out of his flyin' little but and gave it to him? big grin

yerssot
watto... not likely!

Dexx
who cares...3po sux..big time...aaarghhhh....annoying droid alert.....bip bip mad

ToMacco
Don't worry, Dexx. yerssot is a teenager, and he's not even potty trained yet.

Captain REX
laughing out loud You should see all those diapers in his dumpster!

j/k

Anyway, Dexx, stop saying "3po sux", and say "Jar Jar Stinks".

yerssot
hey! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO pottytrained! I sometimes just forget that!

Dexx
why would jara jar stink? He's an'mportant character...unlike someone i know.....3po sux........C'mon....ep. 2 will probably offer some new perspectives for jar jar

yerssot
yes... small ones big grin

Dexx
i seriously doubt that

greedo
Dexx Buddy!!! You and I must be the only two people on the face of the world that agree that 3P0 is very annoying and Jar Jar was a good character...meesa so sad that heesa only getsing little bitsy a part in ATOTC...whysa people hate him soooo much?

I always kind of think of C3P0 and R2D2 as Stan and Ollie big grin

Dexx
well jar jar is a good character if we come to think about it...and about 3PO...i go to sleep thinking od him diassembled and shortcircuited. R2's ok

LanceWindu
Threepio does get annoying at times, but sometimes we need him there to know that R2 just made a joke of sorts.

R2 is great. He is the one that started the comedy of Star Wars.

Jar Jar is okay. I think he should have had a bigger part in AOTC, not too big to piss off the fans, but big enough for him to have had more scenes in the senate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.