Ebon Hawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
how did the exile get the ebon hawk why was he knocked out why id T3 on it why is HK-47 not working

Human Vader
Don't know, don't know, both droids were left with the ship by Revan and HK-47 was disabled by blaster fire from another ship, this could also be the reason the Exile was knocked out. We can only assume that the Exile found the ship where ever Revan left it.

Tulak Hord
Question; Who's the Jedi Exile? What's his background story?

Human Vader
Theres not much, he was a padawan when Revan and Malak first went to fight the Mandalorians, but he showed skill and cleverness above most knights of the era. He abandoned his master and went to fight with Revan and Malak. He's also the one who gave the order to set off the Mass Shadow Generator on Malachor V. When this happened, the Exile was caught in the blast of the generator and lost his connection to the force, some believe this also was the creation of Nihilus. But anyways, The Exile did'nt know he had lost his force powers and went back to the jeedai council for judgment because thats where his loyalty was. The jeedai council exiled his, thus giving him his name, and for the next few years including the KOTOR era, he wandered the planets of the outer rim, in exile. Then he somehow found the Ebon Hawk went to Peragus and there you have KOTOR II.

Tulak Hord
Thx, it's clearer to me now.

darth-yoda
it all seems a little to coincidently him accidnetly finding the ebon hawk

Captain REX
Jeedai? What's this weird spelling of Jedi for? I'm seeing it everywhere...

They also have a huge article on him on Wikipedia.

Human Vader
No you're only seeing it here, cause I'm the only one doing it. If you go to Nar Shadaa in KOTOR II all the aliens that have subtitles spell it jeedai. This would imply that they have an accent, however the subtitles are what they're saying in their language, converted to English or Basic. So you see the flaw, I hope, that the game gives them an accent in their own language. I just like to make fun of other's mistakes, and it's just a habit to spell it that way now.

Nactous
knights two is a bit blurry for me. But wasnt the exile on the Harbinger. Wasnt Kreia who, abord the Ebon Hawk tried to rescue him?

Human Vader
No, Sion highjacked the Harbinger, it was a Republic ship. The Ebon Hawk was shot at and sustained damage from the Harbinger under control of Sion, but Kreia was on Peragus waiting for the Exile. It's really sort of weird.

Nactous
Exile was on the harbinger. He had booked passage.

Human Vader
So was Vader, Aragorn and Dumbledore.

Nactous
Originally posted by Human Vader
So was Vader, Aragorn and Dumbledore.
?

Nactous
What the hell are you talking about.

Captain REX
They were? I'd better look harder the next time I play...

darth-yoda
me two i might of seen vader but dumbledore was only in kotor 1 lol

Tulak Hord
...Don't lead this to a potter vs. Star Wars...Star Wars would win flat-out.

Fishy
Okay from all I know

The Ebon Hawk is kinda a mystery, Revan left everybody alone. Knocked Canderous out, left everybody on there own because he had to leave. Thats why so many of them actually all of them are still searching for him.

T3-M4 stayed wtih Revan and the Ebon Hawk he also locked the navi computer and is the only one that can unlock it. He was probably ordered by Revan to go back and find Jedi or Kreia or something like that. Whatever the case, T3 did find Kreia. And together they went to the Harbringer. Probably because Revan asked Kreia to find a way to kill Nihilus but that is just speculation.

The Exile at this time was at the Harbinger, who took in an empty looking damaged ship. This ship was filled with Sion and assassins all cloaked, well except for Sion who was found and put in the sick bayy.

The Ebon Hawk with Kreia in it, probably found the ship and boarded it just a little while before Sion woke up. Kreia with help of T3 managed to get the Exile out of the ship. Quickly the Ebon Hawk took off, but it was shot at by the Harbinger explaining the damage and the reason why everybody was knocked out.

T3 on his own managed to bring the Harbinger to the mines of Peragus. Where the game started going into action.

On the Exile himself,

He was a knight or possibly a master during the Mandelorian wars. I know this because the Disciple wanted to be her apprentice (only her). You can not take an apprentice unless you are a master or a knight. (s)he was seen as a great lightsaber fighter. When the Exile joined the Mandelorian wars he quickly became a front line general and a important one. He was in command of some of the troops around Malachor five and was the one that activated those stupid weapons that made him lose his connection to the force. Apparently Revan thought he was not good enough to keep around or it didn't look like he was going to join the Dark Side.

After that the Exile just moved around for five years or so, and then he was picked up by the Harbinger to be brought to Telos where Carth Onasi or some other high officer would be waiting for him, probably to interogate him or to ask him to help him find Revan. Whatever the case that did not happen and then the game started to go into effect.

We all know what happened there.

darth-yoda
so why was kreia on peragus

Talos Naga
Kreia wasn't on peragus!

Kreia was on the Ebon Hawk... Sion took the Harbinger His HK driod was order to "Lock" the storage door where the Excile was Incapacitated.
Kreia came and took him... But Sion shot the Ebon Hawk.

darth-yoda
but kriea is on peragus an the begining u search he body it says she seems dead how did she get there

dAngEr_Is_gO!
The Ebon Hawk = greatest SW ship since the Millenium Falcon. Much better than the Outrider.

Fishy and Human Vader have the story right from memory. Kriea was in possession of the Ebon Hawk after Revan.

Does anyone think there is any true to what that guy says on Nar Shadaar, that the Ebon Hawk is his?

Nactous
You see her body laying there in the beging DY. BTW danger is go. You brought up an intresting internal conflict, I love the Ebon Hawk, but I love the Outrider as well.

Tulak Hord
Outrider is way better. It's 4,000+ years after the Ebon Hawk. There had to be a few slight upgrades.

Human Vader
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
The Ebon Hawk = greatest SW ship since the Millenium Falcon. Much better than the Outrider.

Fishy and Human Vader have the story right from memory. Kriea was in possession of the Ebon Hawk after Revan.

Does anyone think there is any true to what that guy says on Nar Shadaar, that the Ebon Hawk is his?

Yeah Davik Kang stole it from him I believe.

Darth Koroni
1. Exile boards Harbinger,
2. Harbinger picks up a distress call from the Ebon Hawk, who was under attack by a Sith Warship.
3. They lconnect with the Ebon Hawk and the Sith Warship and take aboard Sion and probably Kriea.
4. HK-50, following the Exchange's orders, drugs the Exile and locks him/her up in a room.
5. Sion wakes up and the Sith Assasins attack the crew of the Harbinger.
6. Kriea brings the Exile aboard the ship, HK-50 comes onboard also.
7. The Harbinger fires upon the fleeing Ebon Hawk, resulting in the Photon Torpedo in it's hull and the torn open garage.
8. T3 rigs the Ebon Hawk so it could dock in the Peragus Mining field.
9. HK-50 breaks out of the storage room and attacks the other utility droid that was onboard.

Nactous
Very detailed

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Originally posted by Human Vader
Yeah Davik Kang stole it from him I believe.

Thanks Vader, that makes sense. When that guy came up to me I told him to get lost. It would be interesting to know what would happen if you chose the option to offer it back to him.

Hmm I wonder if anyone has come up with the technical specs of the Outrider and the Ebon Hawk. It would be interesting.

Nactous
Yes, yes it would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.