What will happen next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
If u have n e ideas or dumb thought or n e thing of what might happen next... post here.

Sakura-Chan
well i think that ron and hermoine are gunna end up together... also i also think that harry is gunna die but hope that he doesnt. i hope that sumthing good happens to lupin... i really like his charactor and feel really bad for it... i hope that something good happens to neville... like he becomes and auror or sumthing...

ladygrim
i dont think there'll be much of a happy ending ..

Barka
whats left of the da will probably help harry fight somemore deatheaters and ginny will die to protect harry from voldemort........idk

IceWithin
Originally posted by Sakura-Chan
well i think that ron and hermoine are gunna end up together... also i also think that harry is gunna die but hope that he doesnt. i hope that sumthing good happens to lupin... i really like his charactor and feel really bad for it... i hope that something good happens to neville... like he becomes and auror or sumthing...
something good already happened to Lupin! He's dating Tonks!
I don't know what'll happen to Harry, I think he won't join the Ministry and he'll go rogue or maybe with Hermione and Ron in search of "The Dark Lord"

ladygrim
lupin might be happy with tonks but i think he might help harry out in the last one

Director_Joe
I dunno, I think Lupin (along with Wormtail) will die...

oceanflame
i wonder what will happen to bill. we dont know yet what will happen at a full moon. i am really curious about that

cowgrlz4eva
do you think ron and hermione are really going back to the dursleys with harry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.