Virtua Fighters .VS. Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenFist
boxing
HEY This is the Thread Where VF VS. T fighters battle each other.
Who do you think would win?

CorderaMitchell
I'm going to say tie, really.

Trigun King
I agree.

Darkstorm Zero
Tekken kicks total ass IMHO, (I like that game better, and the characters certainly are not as vague, Namco actually did some good work in the character development.)

SaTsuJiN
although I like the gameplay of tekken a little better... Sarah in VF4 series.. is just too brutal for words..

dvampire
Yeah she was my favorite along with Jacky. smile

CorderaMitchell
Tie...

M Hoshi 89
i think tekken would win just because of the power of devil jin .

CorderaMitchell
In a fight? Tekken, I was thinking he meant gameplay.

GreenFist
Well Im both fans of these video games but to me i think VF would win because you can't forget about Dural. Dural is really fast and when she is drunk she's even better

SaTsuJiN
that didnt come out right o_O...

in any case.. vanessa and her vale'tudo style was also pretty brutal for a female fighter.. alot of tekkens female cast isnt really as bone crunching as VF's girls.. as for gameplay, tekken hands down

GreenFist
Doesn't Nina Williams breaks bones in T4, but any ways you have to remeber that these are also fighting styles

darth-yoda
if it the the characters fighting teken wins they have the devil gene in two people feng wei now has the god scrolls power haiachi cant die from what i have seen saying that non of the mishima clan can so tekken takes this one

GreenFist
What about Dural she can't die

darth-yoda
yes but one invincble person cant compare with jin kazuya and hehachi

GreenFist
o okay i get it but what about not gameplay

theobvious
tekken using only the mishima/kazama families

GreenFist
Which one has the best stages?

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah... Powered characters from Tekken would swallow the entire VF cast alive...

Jin/Devil Jin
Kazuya/Devil
Heihachi
Jinpachi
Ogre/True Ogre
Unknown

luffyjin
before the only fighting game i knew was tekken virtua fighter is good but i think because of the brute force of jin,kazuya and the punching of bruce and steve tekken would win they should make a versus game thatd be cool Happy Dance wink

GreenFist
wELL maybe this is not a good VS due to that Tekken has all these deivls and dragons and stuff like that when VF only has on weird thing which is Dural

luffyjin
tekken only has a few and vf could introduce new character FOR ONCE eyes roll

GreenFist
VF is actually takes the time to make sure that it is the correct martials move unlike tekken

luffyjin
tekken has twice the characters all linked with indepth storys

Darkstorm Zero
A lot of the tekken characters actually have actual martial arts styles

luffyjin
very true

GreenFist
Very not true compare the two VF and tekken most of it is made up

bushidorodent
tekken hands down b cuz jack 5 and lee kick ass

toshin
Tekken characters have more charism and Tekken has a quite original story line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.