ouchies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Russian
i just got back from playing football with my friends,and the age group was about 14-16, but we invited these guys that were in there 20's, so anyways i was running the ball and one of the guys who is jacked beyond belief tackles me into the gravel and then kicks me, i nearly broke my ribs from the tackle and i sprained both my ankles, and my friend had a concussion, we got our asses kicked, but we still won. and i'm going back to play on friday.

tell me you worst sports related injuries

silver_tears
why was there gravel where you were playing?
is there no grass where you live? confused

The Russian
we were playing on grass but there was gravel on the side

XIA
I dont play sports

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by The Russian
i nearly broke my ribs from the tackle and i sprained both my ankles, and my friend had a concussion, we got our asses kicked, but we still won. and i'm going back to play on friday.

So.....you like getting hurt?

The Russian
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
So.....you like getting hurt?

No I just love football Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by The Russian
i just got back from playing football with my friends,and the age group was about 14-16, but we invited these guys that were in there 20's, so anyways i was running the ball and one of the guys who is jacked beyond belief tackles me into the gravel and then kicks me, i nearly broke my ribs from the tackle and i sprained both my ankles, and my friend had a concussion, we got our asses kicked, but we still won. and i'm going back to play on friday.

tell me you worst sports related injuries
hysterical

The Russian
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
hysterical

i'm glad you find my pain funny

DarkCanadian
"We got our asses kicked, I nearly broke my ribs, and I sprained both my ankles. But hey, that was fun. I'm going back next week too!"

TheFilmProphet
laughing

Zenoside
I dislike pain...so I tend to avoid it.

The Russian
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
"We got our asses kicked, I nearly broke my ribs, and I sprained both my ankles. But hey, that was fun. I'm going back next week too!"

WHAT i love football, so what i'm injured it ain't gonna stop me from playing, i don't care if i have to roll across the field.

mysterio69
i got beaned right in the head playing baseball once. i blacked out and when i came to, i went to first, stole second, then third, then scored. booyah. and once, this guy was heckling me while i was pitching. he was making fun of my long hair. so when his daughter came to the plate, i drilled her w/ a fastball. he never said another damn word. Happy Dance

The Russian
Originally posted by mysterio69
i got beaned right in the head playing baseball once. i blacked out and when i came to, i went to first, stole second, then third, then scored. booyah. and once, this guy was heckling me while i was pitching. he was making fun of my long hair. so when his daughter came to the plate, i drilled her w/ a fastball. he never said another damn word. Happy Dance

what did the daughter ever do to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.