Kmcdude's ''Daily thoughts''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
This thread will feature my honest daily opinions on life(this is not a diary either) Welcome 2 kmcdudes theory of life no ......... yes

****! I were a bit worried at work 2day cause I took a day off without ringing them,I did not even get told off! big grin ..........................yet confused

Mist
sure sounds like a diary...

kmcdude
This beer tastes like shit...........but it get's me pissed...so stuff it,They taste alright after the first 2 anyway......or at least a bit better.(I am not an alcoholic I only drink 3 times a week)

fantasygirl
Isn't this one like your other one? no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Mist
sure sounds like a diary...

Well it's not stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Isn't this one like your other one? no expression

No,,,,,,,, confused Not really this is a thread of my thought's on the day or my life,my other thread is more just 2 post shit when I feel like being stupid smile

Tired Hiker
Well, I'm a dude, and I'm on KMC, so basically I'm a KMC Dude, so I can post my thoughts here. My thoughts are, I gotta take a piss. Later. erm

kmcdude
**Shrugs** post your thought's man smile

Why do girl's have to tease guy's all the time! roll eyes (sarcastic) I have got the ''hot's'' hardcore for this girl at work,she work's in the office and she alway's comes and talk's to me and ''pokes her chest out smile ''Everytime I am about to ask her out""4 a night'' There is someone around or the ****ing boss is watching mad

I might wait till the ''christmas party'' and it will be the right time smile ................I hope ninja

coolgal
hi this is ally's best friend

dark_angelz
hey kmcdude!

dark_angelz
Originally posted by coolgal
hi this is ally's best friend

ok, let me guess....fantasygirl? No? Allie? NO? .... Coldfire, (Amber) NO? Who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.