What Character Has The Most Obnoxious Fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Who has the most annoying, rabid, obnoxious fans?

lft4ded
Juggernaut fans because much like our beloved Cain, nothing can stop us from having him win every fight!

olympian
The usual suspects.

DarkCrawler
Uh...Wolverine hands down. Just read some things by black wolverine and Wolverine888...

You lose 5% of your brain capacity after that...

Zahit
Wolverine fanboys especially, and X-fanboys are the
MOST obnoxious and retarded by FAAARRRR!!!!!!!
Not even close......

a few quotes from esteemed members of the KMC Forums:

"Wolverine can beat Godzilla."
"Wolverine heals instantly and is virtually invulnerable."
"Wolverine can beat Hulk."
"Storm can beat Dr. Doom."
"Nightcrawler can kill Hulk."
"I love Wolverine so much......I might be gay."

newjak86
Originally posted by lft4ded
Juggernaut fans because much like our beloved Cain, nothing can stop us from having him win every fight!
Now we are bad but at least we understand normally when Juggs can't win and when he has no chance. Like when he was up against Galactus.
But Wolverine fans wow those guys just think he can not loose.

Cosmic Cube
Superman has far more fanboys than any character in existence (even Wolverine.) It's only logical to believe that he has more obnoxious fanboys than anyone.

In my experience on this forum, I would certainly choose Superman. God forbid you tell a Superfan that Superman won't win a fight. They take it as a direct insult. They'll hold a grudge against you, (and whatever character you're backing,) til' the end.

The man in blue definitely takes it in this category.

Sentry
Superman

Oh I know Whirly's gonna come in here as a troll and say Sentry, but the thread says "FANS"... I'm pretty sure Sentry Fans are only a handful compared to the boat load of Superman fans on this forum who claim he has never lost or can be beaten. Check out the Silver Surfer VS Superman Thread for proof.

W thumb down

Superman... dance

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman has far more fanboys than any character in existence (even Wolverine.) It's only logical to believe that he has more obnoxious fanboys than anyone.

In my experience on this forum, I would certainly choose Superman. God forbid you tell a Superfan that Superman won't win a fight. They take it as a direct insult. They'll hold a grudge against you, (and whatever character you're backing,) til' the end.

The man in blue definitely takes it in this category.

confused

Originally posted by Sentry
Superman

Oh I know Whirly's gonna come in here as a troll and say Sentry, but the thread says "FANS"... I'm pretty sure Sentry Fans are only a handful compared to the boat load of Superman fans on this forum who claim he has never lost or can be beaten. Check out the Silver Surfer VS Superman Thread for proof.

W thumb down

Superman... dance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry only has one fan

laughing out loud

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Sentry
Troll ^^^

whirlysplat
4 or 5 posts in one day by sentryconfused

Little to say thoughbig grin Its still spamlaughing out loud

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

dawsey28
Speaking of Silver Surfer...

...I find it hilarious when people give proof of Silver Surfer's power and show ways that he'd win and then someone comes in a thread and says "oh, there are too many Surfer fanboys in this thread," while not providing any evidence of their own.

This is in most Surfer vs threads, I'm not talking about any specific ones.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Who has the most annoying, rabid, obnoxious fans?

obviously the answer is Miracle Man

stick out tongue

keep the sarcasm big grin

keep it Scooby rock

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
obviously the answer is Miracle Man

stick out tongue

keep the sarcasm big grin

keep it Scooby rock

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol Miracleman only has one fan me and I never do versus threads with him because, no one but me has read himbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Zahit
I've read alan moore's run of Miracle Man.....it's really good stuff!!!!

Keep the wraith.

Stay Shirly.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
I've read alan moore's run of Miracle Man.....it's really good stuff!!!!

Keep the wraith.

Stay Shirly.

Very Cool Zahitsmile

Scoobless
i'll have to look it up

grey fox
isn't miracle man big-barda's husband ?

Mainstream
Originally posted by grey fox

no your thinking about Scott Free

Zahit
Originally posted by grey fox
that's Mr. Miracle...

Mainstream
damn that right....I always refer to him by his real name for some reason

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea... I personally find Wolvreine Fanboys hilarious. Them and Spidey Fanboys... But it's different with Spidey, though. He really could beat God. lol *sigh*...
Black Panther fanboys are a special bunch. I am a fan, but not like some guys I know. They are willing to give up an arguement sometimes, but most of the time, you're 'downplaying the black guy' I've even been acused of this, and I'm black lol!!!! Can you believe that crap????? lol Anyhoo... Mr. Miracle is kinda strange, and not the doctor kind, the loser kind.

Lord S
Originally posted by dawsey28
Speaking of Silver Surfer...

...I find it hilarious when people give proof of Silver Surfer's power and show ways that he'd win and then someone comes in a thread and says "oh, there are too many Surfer fanboys in this thread," while not providing any evidence of their own.

This is in most Surfer vs threads, I'm not talking about any specific ones. The same can be said about Dr. Doom haters, as well. Some people just blatantly ignore his accomplishments and proceed to bash him, and his fans, without any real reason.

Anyway, Wolverine has the most obnoxious fans, along with Apocalypse...who has never really accomplished much in the way of anything...yet is constantly believed, by his fanboys, to be in the same league as guys like Thanos, Onslaught, and even Galactus! thumb down

brainchild81
1. Superman
2. Batman

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine, by far.

Superman has a reason to have fanboys saying he's powerful, he is.

Wolverine fanboys, arrrgh. Everytime I execute one, 3come in its place.

wolverine8888'
Wolveirnefan
Pointinel
Logan87
Xlogan
blackwolverine
Piedmon

Now there's a guy called, the wolverine..

*sigh*

Scoobless
no one called "Weapon X" yet?

CorderaMitchell
who knows, who knows.

I thinks spiderman's the most hated in versus.

I want to know the spiderman fanboys people are talking about so much, seriously.

Scoobless
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
who knows, who knows.

I thinks spiderman's the most hated in versus.

I want to know the spiderman fanboys people are talking about so much, seriously.

that would be anyone who doesn't automatically say he'll lose regardless of whom he is pitted against

brainchild81
laughing

CorderaMitchell
Basically.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine fanboys 100%. Seriously, read some stuff blackwolverine and W888 post. NO ONE can top their stuff.

They must be doing that intentionally. Nobody can be that ignorant.

Well, exept Asian Hulk, but I think that he is just playin' with us.

CorderaMitchell
I read Asain Hulk's post, those were classic.

Even good thinkers LOGICALLY believe he'd survive that stuff that he does, because its SHOWN.

They make up stuff. He can now reshape his brain?

They think he can beat Iron Man people!!

Superman 24
Every one hates Superman for some reason, and I think Batman is the worst fanboy of.

I just came here and I see prep time.

CorderaMitchell
I don't know why everyone hates superman, but I didn't realize he was SO powerful.

Trust me, there are many that like him on the board.

Wolverine is the worst fanboy character.

hoorayforpeepee
wolverine
apoc
superman
hal jordan

Scoobless
Silver Surfer

Hegemon875
wolverine fanboys by far and wolverine8888 is an insult to wolverine fanboys everywhere
laughing

Lord-of-Dreams
I can't believe you guys!!! Wolverine is, was, and forever will be the SHIT!!! Didn't anyone here read that one where he does that thing?? And none but me read the one where kid killed Apoc? Noone? Snap!! Wlvrine s bomb! fkkkk y'adlk !!!!
Heh What did Hal fans ever do? I stay away from most threads to do with the bigger guys, I hate all that cosmic blahblahblah

CorderaMitchell
Yes I agree,wolverine is shit compared to many...

BENITO
Who has the most annoying, rabid, obnoxious fans? Superman and Cyclops they Both think there so great

whirlysplat
Originally posted by BENITO
Superman and Cyclops they Both think there so great

Superman fans think his great confused really?

Keep the faithbig grin

I know your all Whirly rock

CorderaMitchell
Cyclops and supes are great, and wolverine fans are DEFINITELY worse than cyke fans.

pr1983
Cyclops and supes are great, and wolverine fans are DEFINITELY worse than cyke fans.

Completely agree...

and thinking your fvaourite hero is great is perfectly normal, thinking he's a god is another...

CorderaMitchell
I mean where are the Cyke fanboys that are annoying?

willRules
Cyclops is an ok character in my opinnion but i prefer....Spider-man, Deadpool and a few others before him..............

CorderaMitchell
NP

8bitChris
Deadpool fans are the best fans.

Every other fan in existence sucks. Especially Batman fans. People need to realize that men who wear their underwear on the outside of their pants are the last people that should have fanboys. It's all about the spandex baby.

Go ahead and say what you want about us; we've got a good enough sense of humor to laugh it off!

long pig
Originally posted by pr1983
Completely agree...

and thinking your fvaourite hero is great is perfectly normal, thinking he's a god is another...
What if your favorite character is Thor?

CorderaMitchell
A "god" is anyone withsupernatural powers, and is looked up to.

God, thats the one and only.

A god, and God are different.

Lord-of-Dreams
God? do you mean Wolverine or Spiderman???

Ironman fans are pretty bad *cough! Thorbuster won't ever be strong nough to atually beat Apocolypse, you bloddy idiots! Nor could it even beat King Thor so shut up! coughcough!*

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman is the god thats paid his dues, wolverine is a god that just got help from writersk, and some can't see the difference.

Lord-of-Dreams
heh...
Wonder who else will become god-in-tight? hopefully BlackPanther... or would he just get hated on...

CorderaMitchell
You know the answer to that..

He'll no!!

Lord-of-Dreams
lol BP is the SHIT!!
Gambit/Robin fans can get pretty wacky. Mostly cause of everyone calling them gay all the time. This one guy once went off and made a list of everyone Robin/Nightwing ever macked out... it was hilarious.

pr1983
What if your favorite character is Thor?

then its perfectly acceptable... big grin

I mean where are the Cyke fanboys that are annoying?

there arent enough of us to have a fanboy division...

pr1983
damn double posts

black robb
Those damn black robb fanboys are insane...

whirlysplat
I reckon Superman fans as they are usually more intelligent and its almost inpossible to beat them in a debatebig grin

CorderaMitchell
LOL, please, most fanboys in ANY division, are usually ignerint and unintelligent.

black robb
C-Master has the most annoying fanboys

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
C-Master has the most annoying fanboys

heh heh

CorderaMitchell
Who are these "fanboys" of mine?

Lord-of-Dreams
Yo!! C!! when did you get fanboys?? (and where are mine??? lol anyone who's not already hitched to BigC, Spidey, Wolverine, Supes, etc... come join me!! I once ran at 300000000 miles per hour, have been shot seventeen times, and have a very long... (why do I always do this to myself sad) left foot?? (fewf, they'll never realise that I was referring to my... damn!! did it again!!))

CorderaMitchell
Read some of my threads, some of my " fanboys" are people who simply agree with me.

My "fanboys": newjak86, Iron Carnage, 28 dave 37, Creshosk, hoshi, dvampire, Pyropsycho, Hulk Power, jgiant, and others...

black robb
Read some of my threads, some of my " fanboys" are people who simply agree with me.

My "fanboys": newjak86, Iron Carnage, 28 dave 37, Creshosk, hoshi, dvampire, Pyropsycho, Hulk Power, jgiant, and others... well i personally hate you...

CorderaMitchell
Copying my title convinces me otherwise...

black robb
Copying my title convinces me otherwise... Havent i already explained you stole MY title?

CorderaMitchell
psst, delusion man, delusion.

Lord-of-Dreams
Okay, guys. I'll mediate for you. What happened??

armandovalles
The Hulk's fans definitely are the most annoying. They always think the Hulk could win any fight just cuz he has NEAR-unlimited strength.

Lord-of-Dreams
yea, that's why I rarely/never post in any htreads featuring the bigger guys. Hulk, Pheonix, Thanos... etc..

pr1983
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Hulk's fans definitely are the most annoying. They always think the Hulk could win any fight just cuz he has NEAR-unlimited strength.

but he can beat most people...

i dont find fans of larger characters e.g. hulk, supes, surfer and so on to be that obnoxious, because usually their favourites can back up most claims...

sure there are times when they go overboard, thats expected...

its when people rate smaller characters e.g. x-men other than phoenix against true powerhouses that it pisses me off...

Lord-of-Dreams
e.g. Flash vs Spiderman??

pr1983
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
e.g. Flash vs Spiderman??

Exactly...

Paola

My "fanboys": newjak86, Iron Carnage, 28 dave 37, Creshosk, hoshi, dvampire, Pyropsycho, Hulk Power, jgiant, and others...

Jumpy add me!!

not! stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
Jumpy add me!!

not! stick out tongue

yr a pr fangirl aint you? big grin

CorderaMitchell
but he can beat most people...

i dont find fans of larger characters e.g. hulk, supes, surfer and so on to be that obnoxious, because usually their favourites can back up most claims...

sure there are times when they go overboard, thats expected...

its when people rate smaller characters e.g. x-men other than phoenix against true powerhouses that it pisses me off...

Yea those characters have power, but I saw one guy defend Hulk against the entire JLA.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Paola
Jumpy add me!!

not! stick out tongue

I knew it all along...

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea those characters have power, but I saw one guy defend Hulk against the entire JLA. whistle whistle umm... well... pff!! Hulk... could... never beat... JLA... *runs away*

CorderaMitchell
whistle whistle umm... well... pff!! Hulk... could... never beat... JLA... *runs away*

But hulk gets stronger and madder, therefore he wins.

Lord-of-Dreams
Hulk vs a therapist. lol Hulk vs some soothing massage chick. lol

Hulk's power was good back when he fought robots and ripoffs of himself. Now he's kinda sily.

CorderaMitchell
Hulk vs a therapist. lol Hulk vs some soothing massage chick. lol

Hulk's power was good back when he fought robots and ripoffs of himself. Now he's kinda sily.
Yea its a one trick pony now, not that I hate hulk, but marvel needs to up their writing.

Kuntz
I say Superman fans smile

Keep the faith laughing

Stay Kuntz beer

CorderaMitchell
What about them?

pr1983
But hulk gets stronger and madder, therefore he wins.

i sincerely hope thats sarcasm...

CorderaMitchell
i sincerely hope thats sarcasm...

Devilhulk defended it until he was banned.

I gave an example on how everyone would win against him, except batman, buuuut....

pr1983
laughing

CorderaMitchell
This is what he said..

"Math is not a fact"

wtf!?!?

CorderaMitchell
Here:

Below are my tested and proved top ten signs of a wolverine fanboy:

1. Brings up Wolvie feats, but can't explain how they'd logically work.

2. Uses insults as a last defense, because the fanboy feels that it makes them look smart, and right about what they're saying.

3. Thrives off Wolvie feats and biased info, Wolverine fights his best, while everyone else gets a handicap.

4. Thinks Wolverine beats everyone because he is Weapon X.

5. Has a HUGE distaste for spidey and his supporters, as he's in Wolverine's way to #1.

6. Has the grammar of a kindergartener.

7. Gets mad when logic is used againt them.

8. Are the same people in every Wolverine thread.

9. Thinks every superhero is jealous of Wolverine.

10. Thinks Wolverine can easily beat Namor.

11. Thinks Wolverine can beat carnage.

12. Thinks Wolverine can beat godzilla.

13. Thinks Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air.

15. Thinks Wolverine can move faster than the eye can see.

16. Thinks Wolverine rivals the hulk.

17. Thinks Wolverine has superhuman strength AND speed.

18. Thinks Wolverine can beat Flash.

19. Thinks Wolverine beats ANY brawler.

20. Thinks Wolverine emits a special field that makes everyone fight in the position that best suits him, and he always gets a hit in, and its ALWAYS fatal.

If the opponent shows any of the following systems, its best to log off thread threadand avoid using anymore logic with them.

black robb
Here:

Below are my tested and proved top ten signs of a wolverine fanboy:

1. Brings up Wolvie feats, but can't explain how they'd logically work.

2. Uses insults as a last defense, because the fanboy feels that it makes them look smart, and right about what they're saying.

3. Thrives off Wolvie feats and biased info, Wolverine fights his best, while everyone else gets a handicap.

4. Thinks Wolverine beats everyone because he is Weapon X.

5. Has a HUGE distaste for spidey and his supporters, as he's in Wolverine's way to #1.

6. Has the grammar of a kindergartener.

7. Gets mad when logic is used againt them.

8. Are the same people in every Wolverine thread.

9. Thinks every superhero is jealous of Wolverine.

10. Thinks Wolverine can easily beat Namor.

11. Thinks Wolverine can beat carnage.

12. Thinks Wolverine can beat godzilla.

13. Thinks Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air.

15. Thinks Wolverine can move faster than the eye can see.

16. Thinks Wolverine rivals the hulk.

17. Thinks Wolverine has superhuman strength AND speed.

18. Thinks Wolverine can beat Flash.

19. Thinks Wolverine beats ANY brawler.

20. Thinks Wolverine emits a special field that makes everyone fight in the position that best suits him, and he always gets a hit in, and its ALWAYS fatal.

If the opponent shows any of the following systems, its best to log off thread threadand avoid using anymore logic with them. and if they say he can beat Gambit...

CorderaMitchell
I can beat gambit...

black robb
I can beat gambit... Shuddup you cant beat nobody Duke Nukem sucks you jerk...sadwalk

CorderaMitchell
Hail to the king, baby!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha!! Wolverine FBs are hilarious. And their insults are funny! 'You are such a big C clone!' hahaha!! ouch. I'm agreeing with Cmaster. hey, mister, any extra room on that noose?

CorderaMitchell
hahaha!! Wolverine FBs are hilarious. And their insults are funny! 'You are such a big C clone!' hahaha!! ouch. I'm agreeing with Cmaster. hey, mister, any extra room on that noose?

They hate me, because I rape the shit out of their posts, its sad, do you see merc, jinzin, and cresh are jealous that I get more attention and credit than them?

Creshosk
Spiderman fanboys,

They have delusion and hypocrasy down to an art form. . .oh sorry, "hypocrisy".

wink

Pointinel
They hate me, because I rape the shit out of their posts, its sad, do you see merc, jinzin, and cresh are jealous that I get more attention and credit than them?

same old hate, diff. day

lol... pussy nigga

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
Spiderman fanboys,

They have delusion and hypocrasy down to an art form. . .oh sorry, "hypocrisy".

wink

Here they are now... all around everything I say and do, its almost like I called them here...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
same old hate, diff. day

lol... pussy nigga

I've owned your ass enough...

willRules
Wolveigod and Batmyth fans are all the same. They cant comprehend the fact that their favourite character can be easily beaten by Spider-man, the comedian in tights....................

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by willRules
Wolveigod and Batmyth fans are all the same. They cant comprehend the fact that their favourite character can be easily beaten by Spider-man, the comedian in tights....................
Its Wolverine prime...

who wants to see a guy in corny looking tights beat badass wolvie...

willRules
LOL

true and thats the same reason they use for why wolvie wins in a fight as well...................

CorderaMitchell
He's WOLVERINE...

willRules
LOl if I didnt know better I'd swear you were a wolverine fanboy.................

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by willRules
LOl if I didnt know better I'd swear you were a wolverine fanboy.................

I hide it well, its the best way to piss off people...

CorderaMitchell
You guys realize the people who start shit with me are wolverine fanboys?

Or is that just a coincidence?

EsteemedLeader
You guys realize the people who start shit with me are wolverine fanboys?

Or is that just a coincidence?

like logan 87, High Priest of the Church of Wolvigod. and i am a batman fanboy, but at least i dont preach batmyth crap. i admit batman needs prep and probly couldnt beat most high tier characters in a straight-up fight. hes more of a "neutralizer", finding a way to beat someone then fighting them

Creshosk
Spiderman fans also seem to go around in any thread they can just to ***** and moan about either other characters and their fans. . . and then even after they've made there point they continue to spam a thread, even going so far as to whine about particular KMC members that don't agree with them. . .

And you know. . .

Logan 87
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
like logan 87, High Priest of the Church of Wolvigod. and i am a batman fanboy, but at least i dont preach batmyth crap. i admit batman needs prep and probly couldnt beat most high tier characters in a straight-up fight. hes more of a "neutralizer", finding a way to beat someone then fighting them

It's a shame, how I find you , on a couple of threads talking about me, behind my back. Is that some kind, of fetish you have ?
Cut it out.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Logan 87
It's a shame, how I find you , on a couple of threads talking about me, behind my back. Is that some kind, of fetish you have ?
Cut it out. It makes them feel good about themselves, since they can't actually fight us on an intelectual level and reasonably debate with us, they have to vent their frustrations and jealousy by talking smack about us every chance they get.

long pig
Blah.
Zatanna fans are starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Show them all the proof in the world and they say "Well, all she has to say is "eid!" and everyone in the universe dies!"

DarkCrawler
It makes them feel good about themselves, since they can't actually fight us on an intelectual level and reasonably debate with us, they have to vent their frustrations and jealousy by talking smack about us every chance they get.

Oh yeah? What about the Ock VS Wolverine debate? Was I clueless fanboy then?

Pointinel
I've owned your ass enough...

you aint owning shit....

you live in a world of fantasy

MERCILOUS
quote:

funny... I was just talking about this. "nut swingers" anyone?

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman fans also seem to go around in any thread they can just to ***** and moan about either other characters and their fans. . . and then even after they've made there point they continue to spam a thread, even going so far as to whine about particular KMC members that don't agree with them. . .

And you know. . .

that was a wolverine fanboy point, showing you can't read...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
quote:

funny... I was just talking about this. "nut swingers" anyone?

Cluster****ing again.

OOH, cresh such a good job, if being wrong is a good job....

CorderaMitchell
you aint owning shit....

you live in a world of fantasy

Please, all the C-haters here are fanboys, and people who are sore about getting their ass handed to me one time or another.

You notice jinzin, cresh, and merc go never argue, even when they disagree?

CorderaMitchell
It makes them feel good about themselves, since they can't actually fight us on an intelectual level and reasonably debate with us, they have to vent their frustrations and jealousy by talking smack about us every chance they get.

Please, I take it to your faces, all of your bullshit means little to me bud, you've stepped on our grounds.

The fact that you said "us" makes you label yourselves as fanboy the more...

They always make up shit on feats and stuff, and cresh never argues anyway, just defensivley plucks peoples points, instead of coming up with something...

newjak86
Didn't waste any time huh CM

CorderaMitchell
I had my duty, my comp is broken or it would've never went unanswered, you know my style, patient but consistent...

newjak86
I had my duty, my comp is broken or it would've never went unanswered, you know my style, patient but consistent... Yes that is your style.

Pointinel
lol

some people...

a few young'ns pat their backs, and they walk the block acting like they own shit. while the real ones laugh at his pussy ass

pr1983
Oh christ...

Give it up guys, seriously... its just a forum...

newjak86
lol

some people...

a few young'ns pat their backs, and they walk the block acting like they own shit. while the real ones laugh at his pussy ass Your not talking to me are you saying that i pat people's backs

DarkCrawler
lol

some people...

a few young'ns pat their backs, and they walk the block acting like they own shit. while the real ones laugh at his pussy ass

Younglings? Mind you, I've been here longer then ANY of you...

CorderaMitchell
lol

some people...

You pat cresh's back, and mercs, its called cluster****ing.

Laugh at me? Thats all they're doing...

You can't actually seem to do much else...

Pointinel
You pat cresh's back, and mercs, its called cluster****ing.

Laugh at me? Thats all they're doing...

You can't actually seem to do much else...

^lol

like what? call you out in a fight? lol! even if we do you never leave the pc, you emotional pussy net-thug.

CorderaMitchell
^lol

like what? call you out in a fight? lol! even if we do you never leave the pc, you emotional pussy net-thug.

Please, I'd break you in half anyway, thats funny shit.

Anyway, why are you here, noone said ANYTHING about you, are you here to defend your precious merc and cresh?

I remember calling them out, but not you, why are you here?

Its like they can't get enough of me, I've taken out the trash enough here man, you want to man up and debate?

Creshosk
that was a wolverine fanboy point, showing you can't read... "Your "hypocrisy" is astouinding." smile

No seriosusly, only wolverine fanboys do that? What the f**k? So that means that you are a wolverine fanboy, since that's something you do . . .

Creshosk
Please, I take it to your faces, all of your bullshit means little to me bud, you've stepped on our grounds.

The fact that you said "us" makes you label yourselves as fanboy the more...

Or I'm one of the people that get's talked smack about behind my back. . .

They always make up shit on feats and stuff, and cresh never argues anyway, just defensivley plucks peoples points, instead of coming up with something... Funny how I do actually. . . You ignoring it. . blah blah blah. . . how come you never come up with anything either?

Creshosk
You notice jinzin, cresh, and merc go never argue, even when they disagree? Can you show me multiple places where Jinzin or Merc talks smack about me behind my back, almost obsessively?

At least when I got something to say I say it to your face.

Logan 87
Well this kid named Esee something, likes to talk about me behind my back, and he says him and Cordera, make fun of me...then I told Cordera and he said they make fun of fanboys...well he did call me a fanboy so I guess he was making fun of me.

CorderaMitchell
Well this kid named Esee something, likes to talk about me behind my back, and he says him and Cordera, make fun of me...then I told Cordera and he said they make fun of fanboys...well he did call me a fanboy so I guess he was making fun of me.

I have no need to say anything behind you, or do you not remember that day when you promised to ban yourself?

CorderaMitchell
Can you show me multiple places where Jinzin or Merc talks smack about me behind my back, almost obsessively?

At least when I got something to say I say it to your face.

Please, you do it all the time, I just find it and retialiate, I find it funny that you weren't posting here, until a "pm cough pm" started you here, hmmm.

CorderaMitchell
"Your "hypocrisy" is astouinding." smile

No seriosusly, only wolverine fanboys do that? What the f**k? So that means that you are a wolverine fanboy, since that's something you do . . .

Which proves my point, now I'm a wolverine fanboy?

CorderaMitchell
Or I'm one of the people that get's talked smack about behind my back. . .

Funny how I do actually. . . You ignoring it. . blah blah blah. . . how come you never come up with anything either?

No not really I don't need to drag things on I can't accept like you, no premise no nothing from you.

I come up with a hell of a lot more than you, I have to argue FOR you guys.

I contribute >>>>>>>>>>>>> than you. remember that.

The only reason you are on here for so long, is because I keep you busy remember that, the only reason people see your posts is because of me, remember that.

Your technique involves dragging stuff on sooo long that it looks like you are debating when you go back 20 pages. You say alot of jargon, but contribute little, you only wow nutswingers, the ones that are here now, that noone was talking to .

Of course this is going to be responded by Creshosk mode, where he defensively picks points and doesn't answer a question in context, much less explain anything.

CorderaMitchell
Here are the wolvie fanboys at their best!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350657&highlight=Wolverine+Wins

Pointinel
^WOLVERINE WINS!!!!!!!

black robb
Pointinel...come out in plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Pointinel
i get a free pass homie...

i aint got no work today so im chillin with my kid,

code of the streets, art. 13, section 1:

always let a g a free pass if he's rolling with the family

black robb
i get a free pass homie...

i aint got no work today so im chillin with my kid,

code of the streets, art. 13, section 1:

always let a g a free pass if he's rolling with the family all right...for now...

Logan 87
I have no need to say anything behind you, or do you not remember that day when you promised to ban yourself?

The Mods said they couldnt do that. Or dont you remember that day you said you will leave after xxxx amount of posts wink

CorderaMitchell
The Mods said they couldnt do that. Or dont you remember that day you said you will leave after xxxx amount of posts wink

I asked to ban you, AND I did leave, and came back on the dark side, you really need to learn to pay attention.

long pig
Can't we all just get along???

Mainstream

where would the fun be in that LP?

CorderaMitchell

They've given up for the most part, except this one....

Logan 87
I asked to ban you,

???

CorderaMitchell
???

No, remember when I offered to, and you said you had done so yourself?

Logan 87
No, remember when I offered to, and you said you had done so yourself?

I know you love me cry

CorderaMitchell
I know you love me cry

I do actually, but you're so moody...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>