The Shocker Vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Who Wins, 1 day of prep.

long pig
Well we all know how powerful Jubilee can be with a day of prep...

DarkCrawler
Many people don't know it, but Shocker is an genious. He invented those blast things himself. He wins with our without prep.

long pig
Didn't Shocker get ass raped in prison in one of spideys comics?
Seriously.

DarkCrawler
WHAT?

long pig
He did, I swear it.
ASS RAPED!

chucktaylor
What issue? Sounds like BS over poor Herman to me!

long pig
Hold on, I'll find it fer ya. big grin

BTW Jessica alba is frigggggggggggggin hawt.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
He did, I swear it.
ASS RAPED!

Dear god. By who? Rhino? laughing out loud

long pig
Dammit, well Mark Millar wrote about it, and reconned them into Shockers past. He was most definatly ass raped.

repeatedly ass raped.

Rhino? ummm, as big as that dude is, I'm doubting Shocker would ever be able to walk again.

CorderaMitchell
I remember this guy getting raped in the comics, but it wasn't a major villian... confused

I remember, tombstone wanted to get rid of a guy...( who was kicking his ass...)

He plotted and plotted, and had a guy get Tombstone's opponent to go into a vent.

He was Rhino huge, and he was trapped, with his pants down.

You can guess the rest...

Mainstream
Shocker: beating you gonna be a blast.

Jubilee: your costume is lame..did you like get off a bus that came from loserville or what?

CorderaMitchell
lol

Nataku8188
Two in the... oh wait, we aren't talking about GIVING her THE shocker, are we?

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Mainstream

Jubilee: your costume is lame..did you like get off a bus that came from loserville or what?

The worst part is that the damn voice from the old cartoon popped in my head when I read that... Damn you Jubilee, what's taking them so long to kill you off?!!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Logan 87
Who Wins, 1 day of prep. Jubilee Easy
Come on Shocker sucks as a villain he is a crap Idea he's only good for a beating.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by BENITO
Jubilee Easy
Come on Shocker sucks as a villain he is a crap Idea he's only good for a beating.

and an ass raping apparently

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by BENITO
Jubilee Easy

Shocker leveled an multiple story bank with his blasts...

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Many people don't know it, but Shocker is an genious. He invented those blast things himself. He wins with our without prep. No he Didn't he stole them from a scientist Shocker is an absolute Moron.

BENITO
Shocker leveled an multiple story bank with his blasts... Jubilee Destroyed a Giant Chinese style castle. so Jubilee blasts are more powerful.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream

Jubilee: your costume is lame..did you like get off a bus that came from loserville or what? laughing laughing
and lines like that are what make Jubilee amuse me.

jinzin
jubilee would destroy shocker...

stormfront13
why is jubilee the most underrated person on every forum?

jinzin
probably because her most impressive feats are so few and far between..I mean you have to read 20 x-men comics before you find one instance where she's not whinning but kicking ass instead...

stormfront13
she has a kick-ass power, but the writers make her seem stupid. it's time she actually ages a little and matures. i mean how long has she been 16-18? a very, very long time. I mean she detonates matter on a molecular level, and xavier is afraid she will realize her potential, c'mon jubes it's time to grow up, stop trying to copy peter pan.

jinzin
agreed....she ass rapes shocker all over again....

Dr. Diamond
jubilee ass rapes him

CorderaMitchell
Is that possible for jubilee to do to him? confused

It should be the other way around.

DarkCrawler
Shocker can blast HER in second.

SHOCKER WINS.

jinzin
him?

DarkCrawler
HER, goddamnit, HER!

CorderaMitchell
Can she assrape him though??

jinzin
yes...with a broom

Batman Wins
Shocker wins

MERCILOUS
How the hell did you guys get on ass rape? Shocker wins with or without a broom in his backside.

BENITO
Originally posted by jinzin
probably because her most impressive feats are so few and far between..I mean you have to read 20 x-men comics before you find one instance where she's not whinning but kicking ass instead... She Doesn't really whine she's sarcastic about it.

THEREs a Difference

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
yes...with a broom

wtf!?!?!?

laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Jubilee wins. As she matured, her attacks became much more powerful. She isn't a weakling with sparks anymore. The girl's blast can SHATTER STEEL. Not just break through or bust it, but SHATTER it. Like glass.

I dunno, that sounds pretty impressive to me. And she can actually completely control her blasts and which way they go while in mid-air. She has telekinetic control over her energy blasts, unlike the Shocker, who must point in the direction in which he wants to fire.

Jubilation Lee wins.

DarkCrawler
I still say that Shocker wins.

BENITO
I still say that Shocker wins. Thats Probably because your a Fanboy or an Anti-Fanboy

DarkCrawler
Seriously, Shocker has more devastating blasts. Jubilee doesn't aim for kill, Shocker has no hesitation for it.

BENITO
Seriously, Shocker has more devastating blasts. Jubilee doesn't aim for kill, Shocker has no hesitation for it. yes but Jubilee could cause a blast that would send his blast straight back at him

MERCILOUS
Ya'll are forgetting one important detail, Jubilee sucks so she loses by default. What's taking Marvel so long to kill her?

Cosmic Cube
Jubilee wins. Energy globules to the face! wink

DigiMark007
Ok everyone...here it comes.

RESPEK JUBILEE!

I actually like the whole faux-Peter-Pan thing she has going on, and the ditzy one-liners. But check the link in my sig (nods to Benito), she's taken down tougher opponents than Shocker.

The brightly-dressed one wins.

-DM

long pig
http://www.rotten.com/library/language/the-finger/shocker/shocka.jpg

I do not believe Jubilee is up to this challenge.

MERCILOUS
I just don't care. I don't think anyone cares. I just want to see her dead and forgotten (and that second part isn't too far off from the truth.)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I just don't care. I don't think anyone cares. I just want to see her dead and forgotten (and that second part isn't too far off from the truth.)

You're a terrible man!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You're a terrible man!

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHhahahahah!

No matter how many times I hear it, it still makes me laugh.

Batman Wins
For shame to anyone that, even thinks jubilee, wins sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.