Heavenly War: Asgardians vs New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
All asgardians vs all New Gods.

olympian
I favor Asgardians.

long pig
You Fool!!.....jk

How come?

I think New Gods magic/tech are greater than Asgardian magic.

olympian
Well thats the thing. I dont wink

I also see the top Asgardians ( Thor and Odin ) above in power in regards of Hyghfater and Orion.

About the regular asgardians vs regular new gods. Thats another story. I see the regular New Gods ahead.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
Well thats the thing. I dont wink

I also see the top Asgardians ( Thor and Odin ) above in power in regards of Hyghfater and Orion.

About the regular asgardians vs regular new gods. Thats another story. I see the regular New Gods ahead.

I agree with you olympian. Thats why i think the new gods would win this

long pig
A regular New God is around 60ton lifting or so, they have Asgardians beat in the "normal" types.

Orion is easily equal to Thor, and highfather is connected to DC's God.

Asgardians(Marvel) claim to be gods, New Gods are Gods and are treated as so by the presence.
That's gotta count for something.

long pig
I can't remember, maybe someone can call me on this but the New Gods are called the "New Gods" because they overthrew the old gods, which I think were Asgardians.(DC Asgardians)

I'm probably wrong, the new god's past is sketchy at best.

Solidus Snake
New Gods win....they have motherboxes to kp them from dying. they can upgrade their weapons and provide boom tube tech.

long pig
I agree, but didn't the New Gods kill off the asgaurdians, so that they could take their place as gods?

New Gen tech is based on maigic, AG only has magic.

I see new gods winning.

Khellendros
Meh, from what I hear, DC Gods are kinda crap compared to Marvel's versions. Anyways. While the big hitters like Thor and Odin could probably match any one of the best New Gods, you have to look at averages. Assuming this is just the human looking Gods, and not the Ice Trolls and Elves etc., then the New Gods, on average, are just more impressive. The more famous ones have a decent variety in power, and have uber tech on top of everything else. The Asgardians make them work for it, but it's a hopeless battle in the end.

olympian
"Orion is easily equal to Thor, and highfather is connected to DC's God."

Orion and Thor pshysically are compared yes. I just think Thors other abilites are higher. About Odin and Highfather...HF never impressed me honestly. He doesnt have much feats and not in the level of Odin at marvel. Its my opinion of what i remember about him, if you have feats feel free to post.

Asgardians(Marvel) claim to be gods, New Gods are Gods and are treated as so by the presence.
That's gotta count for something"

Theyr all Gods in the sense of the word. Theres alot of religious gods mixture at both companies for one start to pointing out " he is a god, that one isent actually one..."

"I can't remember, maybe someone can call me on this but the New Gods are called the "New Gods" because they overthrew the old gods, which I think were Asgardians.(DC Asgardians)"

I think its because they wer the next generation of Gods that sprang from Ragnarok. Nordic myth has also the next generation after the battle that killed the old ones. It wasent overtrowing if i recall right.

"Meh, from what I hear, DC Gods are kinda crap compared to Marvel's versions"

True. Dc dont use the gods properly, they always end up asking heroes help to do stuff they should be doing on theyr own. Its like DC powers them down to be more in a "level" of Superman and etc. Still above mind you, just not that...impressive. Marvel always followed more the myths and thats why they impress us.
And regular New Gods beat regular asgardians, thats true.

yahman
Mann i hate it when people write suff like this, no offence Lon Pig (sorry dude you are a sound guy)

" regular New God is around 60ton lifting or so, they have Asgardians beat in the "normal" types."

when have you ever seen the average New God lifting 60 tons? To be honnest its a pretty irrelevent point, but ill stick with it.

Khellendros
Originally posted by yahman
Mann i hate it when people write suff like this, no offence Lon Pig (sorry dude you are a sound guy)

" regular New God is around 60ton lifting or so, they have Asgardians beat in the "normal" types."

when have you ever seen the average New God lifting 60 tons? To be honnest its a pretty irrelevent point, but ill stick with it.
The same thing could be said about Asgardians, though. All we can go by is basic info, and maybe handbook info. Believe me, I wish this weren't the case, I'm not a big fan of any of the New Gods, but they just outstrip the Asgardians in too many areas.

yahman
"The same thing could be said about Asgardians, though. All we can go by is basic info, and maybe handbook info. Believe me, I wish this weren't the case, I'm not a big fan of any of the New Gods, but they just outstrip the Asgardians in too many areas."

Thats not my point i just hate it when people pull figures out of their arse. What made Long pig write class 60 why not 61, why not 6100000000001. I definatley agree with what you ares ayinga about the Asgardian Gods, that figure associated with them is a load of bull aswell. Instead of making up a figuer why doesn't Long Pig (and others who are guilty of the same offense) just say they are stronger. I totally agree that the avergae New God is stronger than the average Asgardian.

GalacticStorm
"The same thing could be said about Asgardians, though. All we can go by is basic info, and maybe handbook info. Believe me, I wish this weren't the case, I'm not a big fan of any of the New Gods, but they just outstrip the Asgardians in too many areas."

Thats not my point i just hate it when people pull figures out of their arse. What made Long pig write class 60 why not 61, why not 6100000000001. I definatley agree with what you ares ayinga about the Asgardian Gods, that figure associated with them is a load of bull aswell. Instead of making up a figuer why doesn't Long Pig (and others who are guilty of the same offense) just say they are stronger. I totally agree that the avergae New God is stronger than the average Asgardian.

Long Pigs figure wasnt outrageous though was it? I thought it was a good guess to be honest. Anyone who would take figures off of a thread without supporting evidence and accept them as the gospel truth is just plain stupid anyway. Dont have a go at him. You knew it wasnt a concrete figure and you admit that the average new god is quite a bit stronger than the average asgardian so whats the problem?

CorderaMitchell
Oh...My....GODS!!!

It was bad joke time, sorry. sad smile

yahman
sad sad sad
"Long Pigs figure wasnt outrageous though was it? I thought it was a good guess to be honest. Anyone who would take figures off of a thread without supporting evidence and accept them as the gospel truth is just plain stupid anyway. Dont have a go at him. You knew it wasnt a concrete figure and you admit that the average new god is quite a bit stronger than the average asgardian so whats the problem?"

Sorry Dude, I didn't know it was like that. I did sway i Likieeee Long Pig, SOrrweeeeeeeee embarrasment

whirlysplat
John Byrne did use Thor in a "Fourth World" story so yes they probably were the Norse Godsbig grin

Keep the faith big grin

Know Comicssmile

Know Whirly rock

CorderaMitchell
Whirly!!
You're alive!! eek!

whirlysplat
I am, I did go very near the Oval station where one of the bombs was though.

olympian
"when have you ever seen the average New God lifting 60 tons? To be honnest its a pretty irrelevent point, but ill stick with it."

The reason why i put regular New Gods over Asgardians its because they seem to have more inate abilities. I for myself dont know how much can each race bench or not. Long Pigs guess its good as any other.

As long no one starts saying theyr all class 100 big grin

Draco69
Actually the New Gods are all over three-hundred feet tall. The Boom Tube compresses their sizes to fit the dimension they travel in. Vice Versa with those who travel to the New Gods realm. Thus while in miniture form their powers are greatly dimenished.

yahman
"Actually the New Gods are all over three-hundred feet tall. The Boom Tube compresses their sizes to fit the dimension they travel in. Vice Versa with those who travel to the New Gods realm. Thus while in miniture form their powers are greatly dimenished."

Is this some Ironic Humour thing i just don't get, If so sorry Dude. If not can you give some more details because its sounds kinda Kewlllll cool

Draco69
The world they live in is simply much larger than the realm that Superman or Batman live in.

If you guys want proof go read the Kirby era of the New Gods. Or more recently Grant Morrison's JLA.

Wonder World anyone?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
The world they live in is simply much larger than the realm that Superman or Batman live in.

If you guys want proof go read the Kirby era of the New Gods. Or more recently Grant Morrison's JLA.

Wonder World anyone?

I love Grant Morrisons stuff how recent was his run on the J.L.A?

Where you been anyway Draco?

Draco69
Work. Work. And more work. My internship started up slow....than kicked up to high gear in less than a day. 18 hour shifts. Agh.

This my ONLY day off for at least two weeks. I can't WAIT to go back to school. sad

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Work. Work. And more work. My internship started up slow....than kicked up to high gear in less than a day. 18 hour shifts. Agh.

This my ONLY day off for at least two weeks. I can't WAIT to go back to school. sad

Sorry to hear that, but its all worth it in the end though. So you must be at uni at the moment? When was GM'S run on J.L.A?

Draco69
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Sorry to hear that, but its all worth it in the end though. So you must be at uni at the moment? When was GM'S run on J.L.A?

Thanks. Yep in terms of dinero, I am making alot.

I am not in college at the moment. I will be in one month.

In the 90's. The best run for the JLA. And probably the last.

yahman
"Or more recently Grant Morrison's JLA.

Wonder World anyone?"

Ive read the JLA where i think Wonder World make an appearnce. Is the one with the philospers stone, where Dakseid takes over the world. Flash, Kyle and Aquaman go on a interdimensional holiday and they end up at this place where every thing is Fricking big. Is that place Wonder World?

Draco69
Yep. It's very similar to the world of the New Gods.

leonidas
<<I can't remember, maybe someone can call me on this but the New Gods are called the "New Gods" because they overthrew the old gods, which I think were Asgardians.(DC Asgardians)>>

calling! calling! hehehh. just kidding long. actually, according to their history as described in COSMIC ODYSSEY, and told by highfather, the new gods were the remnants of an ancient, highly evolved civilization that destroyed themselves almost completely while unleashing the anti-life equation in a war they waged because they arrogantly thought themselves the most evolutionarily advanced race in the universe. the anit-life wiped out hundreds of star systems but before it could destroy the universe it vanished (anti-life can't exist in our universe, apparently). in the wake of its destruction, 2 worlds revolving around a single star were left - new genesis and apokolips. both worlds (while once advanced) were hurled back to the stone ages and evolved differently - ng was peaceful, apok warring. both were also hurled from the universe by the anti-life and seperated from us. hence they live in the 'fourth world'. they are not really 'gods'. they developed their abilities because apparently the fourth world is nearer to the source which they studied and from which all their powers come. they are really only an advanced civilization but they have come to possess extraordinary tech and powers.

at least that is starlin's idea of their origin. there is mention of the norse gods though, long, and someone mentioned thor in a story and that of course is true. there were however, at least FIVE other possible origins, including one that says the worlds were one at some distant past. simply depends on who you choose to believe, or which writer you favor. kirby himself never wrote the cannonical origin, so others have taken it upon themselves to . . . dabble in the fourth world.

now, could they (any versions!) take the asgardians? i'll say no and the main reason is because the sheer number of asgardians is MUCH greater than the sheer number of new gods. there are roughly 200 new gods (and that includes many of the lesser ones and the ones that have rarely made appearances) while the legions of asgardians number in the thousands. if darkseid's parademons are included, then odin could summon all the dead of hel.

i think this boils down to numbers, rather than power.

yahman
"<<I can't remember, maybe someone can call me on this but the New Gods are called the "New Gods" because they overthrew the old gods, which I think were Asgardians.(DC Asgardians)>>

calling! calling! hehehh. just kidding long. actually, according to their history as described in COSMIC ODYSSEY, and told by highfather, the new gods were the remnants of an ancient, highly evolved civilization that destroyed themselves almost completely while unleashing the anti-life equation in a war they waged because they arrogantly thought themselves the most evolutionarily advanced race in the universe. the anit-life wiped out hundreds of star systems but before it could destroy the universe it vanished (anti-life can't exist in our universe, apparently). in the wake of its destruction, 2 worlds revolving around a single star were left - new genesis and apokolips. both worlds (while once advanced) were hurled back to the stone ages and evolved differently - ng was peaceful, apok warring. both were also hurled from the universe by the anti-life and seperated from us. hence they live in the 'fourth world'. they are not really 'gods'. they developed their abilities because apparently the fourth world is nearer to the source which they studied and from which all their powers come. they are really only an advanced civilization but they have come to possess extraordinary tech and powers.

at least that is starlin's idea of their origin. there is mention of the norse gods though, long, and someone mentioned thor in a story and that of course is true. there were however, at least FIVE other possible origins, including one that says the worlds were one at some distant past. simply depends on who you choose to believe, or which writer you favor. kirby himself never wrote the cannonical origin, so others have taken it upon themselves to . . . dabble in the fourth world.

now, could they (any versions!) take the asgardians? i'll say no and the main reason is because the sheer number of asgardians is MUCH greater than the sheer number of new gods. there are roughly 200 new gods (and that includes many of the lesser ones and the ones that have rarely made appearances) while the legions of asgardians number in the thousands. if darkseid's parademons are included, then odin could summon all the dead of hel.

i think this boils down to numbers, rather than power."

Bravo, Bravo

So everyone Apokolips and New Genesis is the size of the Super heroes on Wonder World?
Is it official that they loose much of their strength when they travel from one Dimension to another?
And why do ailens grow when they travel to War World? Could someone like superman gain a strength increase when they are made bigger?

Was the story i was referring to published during the Grant Morrison's run ?

Sorry that it is million Question time wink

Draco69

So everyone Apokolips and New Genesis is the size of the Super heroes on Wonder World?
Is it official that they loose much of their strength when they travel from one Dimension to another?
And why do ailens grow when they travel to War World? Could someone like superman gain a strength increase when they are made bigger?

Sorry that it is million Question time wink

Yes they lose much of their strength when they shrink during their dimensional travels. It's common sense really. A 300 feet tall Superman is gonna be a hell of lot stronger than a 6 feet tall Superman.

Aliens grow so they won't be squashed like ants.

yahman
"Aliens grow so they won't be squashed like ants."

I thought many of the inhabitants of apokolips would appreciate this scenario.

What about this :

Draco69
Yes. That was the "Injustice Gang" Saga.

olympian
"Yes they lose much of their strength when they shrink during their dimensional travels. It's common sense really. A 300 feet tall Superman is gonna be a hell of lot stronger than a 6 feet tall Superman."

Yup the same way Odin is when he gets all tall like when he fought Surtur under Simonson. More powerful in everything.

yahman
"Yes. That was the "Injustice Gang" Saga."

Mann this will say alot about my interlect but that was one of the most complicated comics i have ever read. But generally it was a good story. But wasn't Superman in his energy form, which to myknowledge wasn't that popular?

Draco69
"Yes. That was the "Injustice Gang" Saga."

Mann this will say alot about my interlect but that was one of the most complicated comics i have ever read. But generally it was a good story. But wasn't Superman in his energy form, which to myknowledge wasn't that popular?

Yes. Superman was in his energy form. He absorbed an explosion designed by Luthor to kill him and Martian Manhunter. Except the light. Which made the explosion look like it killed them.

K Von Doom
So it'd be a moot point either way. If the Asgardians travel to W-World, they grow and get a proportionate strength increase. If the New Gods travel to Asgard, they shrink and get a proportionate strength decrease. Still the same.

yahman
"So it'd be a moot point either way. If the Asgardians travel to W-World, they grow and get a proportionate strength increase. If the New Gods travel to Asgard, they shrink and get a proportionate strength decrease. Still the same"

Well done Columbo.... thanks for spoiling all the party !!!!sad

Its started off because of this :

"As long no one starts saying theyr all class 100 "

Draco69
Originally posted by K Von Doom
So it'd be a moot point either way. If the Asgardians travel to W-World, they grow and get a proportionate strength increase. If the New Gods travel to Asgard, they shrink and get a proportionate strength decrease. Still the same.

That's not true. It requires a Boom-Tube. Which the Asgardians do not have.

Anyhoo it depends on the battleground. Both opponents should be in their true forms.

supremthor
so then the new gods win 300ft orion vs 7ft thor = this is not funny.

Khellendros
Wow, only 200? That really changes things... I dunno, though. If they get to be in their true forms, I think the Asgardians are screwed. If they boom tube to Asgard, they're in trouble.

Sentry
What if Surtur helps out? He's like a 1000 feet tall. He's from Mushpheleim, a dimension in Asgard. In disassembled he reforged the Mjolnir for Thor. Odin has his Gungnir and his Scepter, Thrudstok(channels cosmic energy), Ulik and the rest of his troll race, they are also based in a dimension Asgard, Ymir and his Ice giants from Nifhelheim, another Asgardian based dimension, beings like Kurse and what not.

long you have to clarify who the New Gods are fighting. Asgardians are basically anyone listed above. If it's all of Asgard, I see it going the way of Odin, Thor, and Surtur.

Sentry
I reread your first post on this thread, and it mentioned All Asgardians. If it's all of them, they win. People think Asgard is just a floating castle or something, when it's an entirely different world of it's own.

K Von Doom
Isn't "Asgard" just one part of the nine worlds, the city where Thor, Odin, Baldur... etc spend most of their time? Those gods are always referred to as Asgardians but beings like Hel, Surtur, Ymir are not. ie "Asgard" is the name of their actual city.

The Trolls, Frost Giants, Fire Giants... Nifleheim, Muspelheim... are separate from Asgard... hence, those beings wouldn't be part of the Asgardian contingent. I could be wrong though. lol

long pig
Yes, not everyone from or near Asgard are Asgardians, I realize the numbers difference, that's why I said that. Kurse isn't an Asgardian, neither is Loki the frost giant.

I may have been too vague, though.

The New Gods are a bit more than 200, just not shown, and I was including Darkseid and his Kalibak and the new Gods on Apok.

The numbers difference isn't too much to make a difference when you add in all their respective technology.

And JEEEEEZ everyone jumped me for saying most New Gods can lift around 60tons, I only said this because I read it. Like I read that most Asgardians can lift 20-30 tons. My bad embarrasment

Sentry
So, only the human looking ones are Asgardians? All those I listed there are part of the Six Different Races of Asgard. So there not asgardians? Is Surtur a Suturarian? Muspheliamian? Demon, yes, but a demon from Asgard, which makes him an ASGARDIAN DEMON... Or is he a normal anti-christian/catholic demon? How bout Ulik? Is a Trollian? You get my point. All Asgardians win. Ymir is a Frost Giant, but since he's from Asgard or one of it's nine dimensions, he's an ASGARDIAN FROST GIANT big grin

long pig
WRONG!

Nah you'e probably right, I dunno. big grin

You knew what I meant by Asgardians. stick out tongue

joesha28
Normal New Gods will win.

Khellendros
Oh hell, if it's all six races of Asgard, the New Gods are getting RAPED. I was just assuming Thor and his people, but I think say ASGARDIANS should mean the giants and elves and trols, etc. Expecially since you're bringing in Darkseid and Kalibak and those from Apokolips.

joesha28
Originally posted by Sentry
So, only the human looking ones are Asgardians? All those I listed there are part of the Six Different Races of Asgard. So there not asgardians? Is Surtur a Suturarian? Muspheliamian? Demon, yes, but a demon from Asgard, which makes him an ASGARDIAN DEMON... Or is he a normal anti-christian/catholic demon? How bout Ulik? Is a Trollian? You get my point. All Asgardians win. Ymir is a Frost Giant, but since he's from Asgard or one of it's nine dimensions, he's an ASGARDIAN FROST GIANT big grin

Wow gd point and i liked the way you said it.

leonidas
again - 1000's v about 200. no way in hel tech is gonna make up THAT big a difference. and of those 200 the bulk of the power lies in about 25 of them. and loki is odin's adopted son and is considered an asgardian. unless you're just saying forget loki because it's your thread so you can do that. smile

and i'm not too sure about draco's GIANT new gods. perhaps that was true at one point, but there have been many much more recent visits of characters to new genesis and apokolips and the new gods have never been shown to be giants. could it just be something that was phased out over time?

long pig
No no.
I really only thought true Asgardians were the humanoids who were connected to Thor.
There are like 500 or so of 'em that I know of.

And by bringing in Darkseid and Kalibak, I was just bringing in them, not the entire planet full of robots and mutated warriors.

If you're not a God you can't fight in this war....

long pig
No, the New Gods are all giants. They only look our size because of the boomtube.

When someone traveled to new gen by magical means, they were the size of an ant.

It's definatly not phased out.

leonidas
cosmic odyssey for one - the new gods were definitely not giants. i have other recent issues that depict them the same as anyone else when people visit new genesis. and supes has visited apok a number of times and darkseid is not giant. is it only on new genesis? that doesn't seem to make much sense.

and odin has led the 'legions' of asgard into many wars. there are thousands - they filled the rainbow bridge. asgardians are, i assume, those who live in the city of asgard. what about someone like fandral? he's asgardian but not a 'god' - at least not of anything i've ever heard of. all the warrior's 3 are the same. asgard is peopled with thousands of warriors. if you're not counting them, then basically you're saying thor and odin and balder. what about the grand vizier? heimdal? hugin and munin?

your description of asgardians is too vague.

K Von Doom
Thor has referred to himself as an Aesir so this could be what the human looking ones are called.

long pig
The only way for Superman or most anyone to get to NewGen or Apok is through a BoomTube, the BT changes the passenger to the size of the people on new gen.

Orion has told Superman that the earth is but a speck compaired to New Gen.

They are friggin huge, most definatly giants.

Very vague, because I can't name every single person to fight.

The idea was Odin and his closet warriors vs Skyfather and his closest warriors.

But if Odin is going to have 10x the people then it's not much of a fight, unless the New Gods can be giants, and their power would grow proportionatly.

long pig
Hmm, that goes more along the lines of what I meant.
The Aesir are humanoids.

That's not very many, might even it up better?

ImmortalOne
IMO this is an uneven match, Asgard is just a city in the Norse God Realm, its just like the USA but not the whole Earth. But the New GOds world is one freakin WORLD !!!

So someone said above that they have to include, Frost Giants, Demons, Underworld dudes, and shit. this is true !!

If its just Asgard vs. New GOds, Asgard goes waaaaaaayyyyyyyy down !!

olympian
IF its just the realms they probably lose yeah. If its the gods itself figthing i give the edge to Odin and co.

olympian
Does anyone have a good list of Highfather feats?

Sentry
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
IMO this is an uneven match, Asgard is just a city in the Norse God Realm, its just like the USA but not the whole Earth. But the New GOds world is one freakin WORLD !!!

So someone said above that they have to include, Frost Giants, Demons, Underworld dudes, and shit. this is true !!

If its just Asgard vs. New GOds, Asgard goes waaaaaaayyyyyyyy down !!

Can you guys read that? Is it big enough? ASGARDIAN DIMENSIONS... I said the sh!t above. So their just Frost Giants? Are they earth Frost Giants? No. Are they Olympian Frost Giants? No. They are ASGARDIAN FROST GIANTS. ASGARDIAN DEMONS. ASGARDIAN TROLLS, ASGARDIAN ELVES... All part of ASGARD. READ THOR COMICS! reading

Originally posted by long pig
All asgardians vs all New Gods.

longpig said it himself. All Asgardians. Now that longpig has clarified it a little better here:

Originally posted by long pig

The idea was Odin and his closet warriors vs Skyfather and his closest warriors.

And Odin and his warriors battle the New Gods, New Gods win due to tech big grin Should have just said it in the beginning. But, if it were all of them against the New Gods... Even with the New Gods in their true forms won't make much of a difference going up against beings like Odin, The Dark Gods, Ymir, Surtur, etc... Asgardians win big grin

ImmortalOne
Try checking it up at Wikipedia

ImmortalOne
I dont wanna get this thread closed or anything but................... NEW GODS SUCKZ REAL BAD !!!! ........... xcept Orion !!

long pig
Calmmmmm down Sentrystick out tongue
I was too vague, my bad.

Who's the greatest Agardian female warrior?

New Gods are neat, they have a whole different take on being a god than the Asgardians do.
It's just different from Marvel, takes a while to really get into New Gods, but Kirby did a good job IMO.

Sentry
Wikipedia is one of the most reliable sources of comic info, but it's horsesh!t here. Read Thor's comics. Go here instead of Wikipedia for Thor and Asgardians:

http://www.immortalthor.net/characters.html

olympian
"Who's the greatest Agardian female warrior?"

That would be Sif.

long pig
Wikipedia has better info on characters than most comicbook related sites. Lots of respect to Wiki.

Cool, thanks Oly.
btw, where'd yer sig go?

ImmortalOne
Is that great as in Power ? or Sexyness ?

ImmortalOne
Yeah what about that Atlas sig ??

olympian
I dont have a sig right now, im trying to scan a cool scene from Herc current mini of him punching Abom out.

Lets see if it gets good.

But until then, ill let the atlas one stay then stick out tongue

the Darkone
Asgardian will kick their a$$, that's all they do is fight giants midgard serpent. Odin in power is above highfather and a better fighter and alot older, he has arcane wisdom. Where are talking about fighting the asgardians are some bada$$ motherf**kers vs. New god warriors that one is a toss up 50/50, but everybody else asgardian has too many top guns that will take down the new gods in a stright up fight. Asgard is nothing but fighting gods and warriors. Long pig said all of asgardian that is to many mutherf**kers. Look at the line up

Asgardians:
Odin
Thor
Lady Sif
Loki
The fearsome three
Kurse
Surtur
Tyr-god of war
Balder
Ulik
Mangog
Destroyer
Beta ray Bill
Thor girl
Enchantress
Demolisher
midgard serpent

vs.

New gods:
Highfather
Orion
Big barda
Light Ray
Forever People
Mister Miracle

markutus
you are forgiving the power of the infinite man and also mister miracle has the power of the equation antilife , and darkseid an kalibak

markutus
It`s a difficult fight
NEW GODS
Highfather
Orion
Big barda
Light Ray
Forever People
Mister Miracle ( has The Power of The Equation Anti Life)
Takion
Forager
Lonar
Metron
Infinity Man

ALSO:
Darkseid
Kalibak
Devilance
Doctor Bedlam
Kanto
Mantis
Mortalla
Steppenwolf
Doctor Bedlam
Granny Goodness
Female Furies (Bernadeth, Stompa, Mad Harriet, Lashina, Gilotina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.