Current Magneto Vs God like Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Who wins peeps?

Deserted cityscape

No holds barred

demigawd
Quick draw rule. Whoever strikes first can disable the other in one shot. Edge to Magneto in ruthlessness.

Mags 5.5/10. I can be persuaded to vote otherwise, however.

CorderaMitchell
I had to be lame, sorry but this is bloodlust. smile

Jvenom
What are god-like cable's powers? I know curren Magneto's but not his.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Quick draw rule. Whoever strikes first can disable the other in one shot. Edge to Magneto in ruthlessness.

Mags 5.5/10. I can be persuaded to vote otherwise, however.
u r rite God like Cable wins smile

King KAM
does magnetos shiel block tk?

Namor
Cable, no contest. He'd easily shut down Magnus's powers with a thought. And nothing's faster than a thought.

kgkg
Originally posted by Namor
Cable, no contest. He'd easily shut down Magnus's powers with a thought. And nothing's faster than a thought.
speed of light is faster

E= X-NC/Gamma 3X

big grin

nathan summers
Magneto doesn't move at the speed of light. wink

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Namor

Magneto's powers work when he thinks about them too...

So going by your theory, Magneto could crush Cable into a cube with a thought. Cos nothing's faster than thought! big grin

Xplosive
God-like Cable would win.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, if you consider that Cable gave Surfer a good fight, it would seem to make sense. smile

nathan summers
Fabian did a sub-par job when he wrote that story. ( Burnt Offering ) I'm sure had Cable any intention of harming the Silver Surfer it would have lasted more than a single issue. By all account it seemed the result of their conflict is what Nathan had in mind, to some degree. He predicted that there was a possibility that someone on a colossal scale could burn his powers out by forcing his hand. He stated various times in his interview with Irene Merryweather that NO ONE ( this includes Magneto ) on earth had such powers that could burn him out. Silver Surfer, yes. Magneto? Definately not.

King KAM
cant magneto move the earth???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.