Welcome to the Weasleys wizarding Wheezes. Help required!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-carnage
eek! YAY eek!
I thought we should invent our own range of joke products
Whos with me!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance evil face

ladygrim
mebig grin

spidey-carnage
Our first product is:
A fake broomstick
haha you may think.
but give it to one of your enemies and urge them to fly on it, little will they know that they will fall off in midair breaking their bone in the process...
Ten galleons a peice
15 for the firebolt replicas
big grin

HPRox90
I would buy it!!! big grin

DanFan4000
ha ha

Hermione202
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
Our first product is:
A fake broomstick
haha you may think.
but give it to one of your enemies and urge them to fly on it, little will they know that they will fall off in midair breaking their bone in the process...
Ten galleons a peice
15 for the firebolt replicas
big grin

i'll buy one

spidey-carnage
Next Product
Ferret ice creams
Hand your lovely enemies a few of these and watch them transform into a ferret. Charms last for upto 24 hours!

(i got this idea from when the fake moody turns malfoy into a ferret)

SlugHorn
mmm, ill take the ferret ice cream. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ladygrim
laughing out loud

misslilsweetie
im soo gonna buy one !!

Hermione202
3 ferret ice-creams and 5 fake broomsticks please !

SlugHorn
any other products that u can think of? lol

spidey-carnage
Sure if u guys help me, what happened to "help wanted"??
Heres another one:
Squib Crackers (the firework type not edible crackers), give one to your wizard enemy and he will turn into a Squib for 48 hours.
WARNING!!
DO NOT USE ON A SQUIB OR HE/SHE WILL TURN INTO A MUGGLE!
PERMANENTLY!!

oceanflame
HAHAHAHA Squib crackers! i love'em. but arent squib's already pretty much muggles.. i mean they cant do magicbig grinbig grin

Hermione202
I want 2 squib crackers !

Saratn
I want two of everything you have so far...how bout those fire works they used in Harry's fifth year???

vaya_the_elf
I'll take one of everything

spidey-carnage
Originally posted by oceanflame
HAHAHAHA Squib crackers! i love'em. but arent squib's already pretty much muggles.. i mean they cant do magicbig grinbig grin
but they can see dementors, or as uncle vernon would put it: dementoids, plus they are aware of the magical world, because they can come to hogwarts, whereas muggles would see an old fortress with a KEEP OUT sign on it.

Saratn, i cant post the crackers F&G weasley used in OoTP becuse that would be copying! big grin

plus how the hell do you do the spoiler thingy?

oceanflame
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
but they can see dementors, or as uncle vernon would put it: dementoids, plus they are aware of the magical world, because they can come to hogwarts, whereas muggles would see an old fortress with a KEEP OUT sign on it.

Saratn, i cant post the crackers F&G weasley used in OoTP becuse that would be copying! big grin

plus how the hell do you do the spoiler thingy?

oh i see ! well in that case.. 2 please!

spidey-carnage
Hello?
Why hasnt any one except me posted ny ideas?

shaber
I want a pygmy puff! Happy Dance

Did you know that Ron once had an ordinary puffskein and Fred killed it? I think he is obliged to give Ron a new one to make up for it!

spidey-carnage
Now, now that would be COPYING!
PLEEZ post some ideas, "help required" isnt just 4 show ya kno.

div
how about brain block "butter beer"........a warm drink that leaves the drinker in a state of constant confusion....last 10 hours

spidey-carnage
laughing
nice!

sephiroth rules
invisibility pills; turn invisible n pelt ur enemies with mud! (as demonstrated in HP movie 3)
*lasts 1 hour*

spidey-carnage
signature copying paper
give it to a person to sign it and it remembers their signature!
tap the parchment with ur wand and it displays a list of sigs, useful for gettin book frm the forbidden section!

scurran
polyjuce pastilies just add hair or something like that
lasts an hour

danagrint
invisiblilty pets
give some to your pets and they will be invisible for 48 hours
****Please be careful if you cannot find your pet*****
DONT USE ON HUMANS OR YOU WILL TURN INVISIBLE FOOORREEVVEERRevil face

dansdaman
fantasy pasties....make you live your whole day as if everything is going right and everything happens the way you want it to.....but its kind of like a dream state, so no one else will know what your talking about...."sigh" i could dream about kissing daniel....but then people would look at me oddly when i was kissing the air...lol...or you would be laughing the whole day to yourself and people would think your crazy....so USE AT OWN RISK!

danagrint
lol, I want one of those

hproxmysox
awsome idea

spidey-carnage
Hallucination horrors
give one to your best enemy and watch him think he is being attcaked by huge mosters!
big grin What the f**k?

zac_j
fart fudges

Eat a fudge and constantly fart for up to 3 hours!

daisuke
Brain/Squid Plushes!

They look like harmless brainish things, but beware of their tentacles!

WARNING! READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS! MAY BE DIFFICULT TO CONTROL WITHOUT THEM

idea from book 5, Ron and the 'brains' scene

Diamond~Kisses
Expolding Cauldrons
These devices explode as soon as liquid is added. Switch your enemy's caulron for one of these and watch them get a T!!!
3 galleons for a large
2 for a medium
1 for a small
10 sickles for a mini

feather
could i plz have 3 of everything i love your ideas

Diamond~Kisses
*hands over items* That's...n galleons, please. (Most things haven't got a price, I dunno how much they are. Also, sorry about the n thing, I've just been doing Algebra homework. My head is full of formulae and other mad stuff messed )

hproxmysox
I want two of everything!

Emily_depp
right..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.