deja vu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
hmm..just saw a black cat walk past, and then another just like it walk past.....deja vu? or glitch in the matrix?confused

dave123
we need to get out of here!

Mist
dude! the walls! we're trapped!

Burner
Originally posted by Mist
hmm..just saw a black cat walk past, and then another just like it walk past.....deja vu? or glitch in the matrix?confused

I always get deja vu, but it works more like a see something that couldn't possibly happen at the current time then like 2 or more days later it happens.

Mist
Originally posted by Burner
I always get deja vu, but it works more like a see something that couldn't possibly happen at the current time then like 2 or more days later it happens.

yeah i know, i was just mucking about so the other thread i made would make sensestick out tongue

Burner
yeah i know, i was just mucking about so the other thread i made would make sensestick out tongue

laughing

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Wickerman
dude! the walls! we're trapped!

So THAT's what they changed icon5

~wickerman~

Kosta

A glitch in your brain perhaps? Or maybe you just saw cat twins! Perhaps the cat was just rehearsing for a play and had to redo the motion! MAYBE it was just screwing with your head! eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kosta
A glitch in your brain perhaps? Or maybe you just saw cat twins! Perhaps the cat was just rehearsing for a play and had to redo the motion! MAYBE it was just screwing with your head! eek!

Mist's not reading this....he's in a corner rocking back and fourth saying something about his "happyplace" or something erm

~wickerman~

Disco Moose

laughing out loud

I think it's an omen actually.

Disco Moose
laughing out loud

Kosta
Originally posted by Wickerman
Mist's not reading this....he's in a corner rocking back and fourth saying something about his "happyplace" or something erm

~wickerman~

Hes always like that, the last time I came over he was in his room stairing blankly at his computer screen, not moving... and the computer wasnt switched on...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kosta
Hes always like that, the last time I came over he was in his room stairing blankly at his computer screen, not moving... and the computer wasnt switched on...

Oh yeah...well....that's kinda my fault erm
I erm....sorta....gave him the wrong kind of cookies shifty

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Disco Moose
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

(didn't I already say this?) confused

Piggle Humsy
I get De Ja Vu all the time. and I know what ppl are going to say next..
and sometimes I get double de ja vu where I remember saying dejavu before when it happened ... messed

marchingcat

carnival_junkie
This line is tapped! I need an exit.

Tank?

TANK?!

Goddamn you, Cypher!

DanZeke25
edit nevermind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.