Enraged Wonder Man VS. Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, Hulk may fall against Plastic Man, how bout Wonder Man? Wonder Man's strength is close to Thor's when enraged, and in this bout he's pretty pi$$ed. Plastic Man played a prank on Simon that went to far and one of his good friends(Beast) was killed because of it. Battle takes place in LA. Oh, no outside interference of any kind. No Avengers or JLA to help out, just one on one. Mano Y Mano.

No Prep for either. Impromptu battle. Wonder Man attacks Plastic Man straight out. Keep in mind Wonder Man doesn't breathe, can fly up to speeds of Mach 33 and up, can fly into space under his own powers, can survive the hottest portions of a nuclear bomb blast and the temperatures of space with no ill effects' and is also immortal. Oh, he's been blasted with a good amount of electricity as well, going up against beings like Thor and The Living Lightning. It hurts him, but it only pi$$es him off.

Debate. evil face

Sentry
Wonder Man Wins

Sentry
No one to defend Plastic Man? some claim he can beat Magneto, others claim he can also beat Hulk who also breathes in space.

This how it goes. Wonder Man grabs Plastic Man, flys into space, if the sub zero temperatures of space don't kill him, he flies as close as he can to the sun, as much as he can handle and throws him Plastic Man into it.

newjak86
How is he gonna get Plastic Man off of him I mean Plastic man just wraps around him and wonder Man would pull and pull put PM just wouldn't come off.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newjak86
How is he gonna get Plastic Man off of him I mean Plastic man just wraps around him and wonder Man would pull and pull put PM just wouldn't come off.

aside from Wonderman trying to pull Plastic Man off.... laughing ....... even if he wrapped around him he could still fly straight up.

is Plastic Man actually plastic? does he breath? can he melt? has he ever been knocked out?

those could be deciding factors

big grin

Sentry
He doesn't need to get him off, he'll just fly as close as he can to the sun. Wonder Man can easily survive heat from ground zero nuclear explosions. How much heat does it take to melt Plastic/Rubber??? not much.

Sentry
Oh that assuming if that the sub zero temperatures in space don't kill Plastic Man first.

Plastic Man freezes... Wonder Man shatters him into a million pieces... Then his remains burn up in falling into earth's atmosphere.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
No one to defend Plastic Man? some claim he can beat Magneto, others claim he can also beat Hulk who also breathes in space.

This how it goes. Wonder Man grabs Plastic Man, flys into space, if the sub zero temperatures of space don't kill him, he flies as close as he can to the sun, as much as he can handle and throws him Plastic Man into it.

Another Spam threadroll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry
W shit

whirlysplat
W shit

More Spambig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Its your bandwith alsobig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Sentry
W = Troll

Sentry
What the fu<k?

How the hell did Plastic Man get a vote? Oh, it must have been Whirly.

Scoobless
why does Wonderman have to be enraged all the time?..... in the comics he's usually fairly mellow

Sentry
Gives it more flare

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
Wonderman trying to pull Plastic Man off...

does no one else find this funny?

laughing

newjak86
I thought it was funny but then again I posted it.

Scoobless
I thought it was funny but then again I posted it.

but i made it sound funnier than you did .... eek!

newjak86
Yes you did

Scoobless
Yes you did

thank you for acknowledging this fact

but your post was my inspiration

(meaning the place where i stole the line from)

embarrasment

newjak86
I didn't know that did you site me in it otherwise thats plagiarism and i can sue you. evil face and I will

Scoobless
I didn't know that did you site me in it otherwise thats plagiarism and i can sue you. evil face and I will

bring it punk.... and while you're at it bring me my DAMN SAMMICH!

cool

newjak86
So you've been reading the Best debators thread huh.

Scoobless
not recently

Sentry
Plasticman loses to Wonder Man. Not easily, but he does. Wonder Man 9/10.

Sentry
UP

DigiMark007
Heh...Plastic Man beats Hulk. That's as far as I'll go. I've been a big PM supporter recently, but I know when to pull out (*raises eyebrows and smirks*). Wonder-***** is too versatile and has a few more options than Hulk. Magneto would beat PM too. Space seems to be PM's big weakness...Sentry keeps trying to use it against him. WonderMan might have trouble keeping a grip PM, so it would be hard to ever get him into space, but in the meantime there's little PM can do to WM.

Although, in reality, PM would probably just be really annoying and hard-to-hurt/grab/etc. and it would end in a stalemate.

-DM

Sentry
What will keep Wonder Man from flying straight up into space? If he encases Wondie in a bubble, can't Wonder man move it? Flying straight up? How bout moving really fast causing friction and heat. Wondie's running speed is Subsonic, around 500mph. His flight speed is upward of Mach 33 and up. Can PM stick to things? Is being sticky also one of his powers? How strong is PM? Can he physically keep Wonder Man on the ground? I can picture it now, Wondie flying straight up into space with PM wrapped around him? Or Wondie cracking a chasm down into the earth jumping into lava. I wonder if Wonder Man's Ionic Aura gives off some kind of heat? Only guys who ever touched him in that form were guys who could actually handle it. Thor, Supes, Surfer, etc...

DigiMark007
What will keep Wonder Man from flying straight up into space? If he encases Wondie in a bubble, can't Wonder man move it? Flying straight up? How bout moving really fast causing friction and heat. Wondie's running speed is Subsonic, around 500mph. His flight speed is upward of Mach 33 and up. Can PM stick to things? Is being sticky also one of his powers? How strong is PM? Can he physically keep Wonder Man on the ground? I can picture it now, Wondie flying straight up into space with PM wrapped around him? Or Wondie cracking a chasm down into the earth jumping into lava. I wonder if Wonder Man's Ionic Aura gives off some kind of heat? Only guys who ever touched him in that form were guys who could actually handle it. Thor, Supes, Surfer, etc...

...erm...I said PM would lose, right? Good, so we're in agreement.

Sentry
Oh...My bad... sad

Scoobless
here's 1 more thing i feel like adding to this.... Wonderman flies by channeling his ionic energy out of himself like a jet engine..... not sure if it causes a lot of heat (it might though) but it should be forcefull enough to keep PM from wrapping around him... especially if he can channel it out omnidirectionally

armandovalles
Plastic Man has pretty much no chance cuz WM can just grab him and fly away as fast as he can, which would rip PM in half, therefore winning this bout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.