Kreia and the Mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Calladus
ok now....... i dont know if was obvious to you guys but at the end of kotor2 when she tells you the future. she mentions the future of the mandalorians:

They will die a death that will last a millenia, until all that last, is their code, there history, and the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by jedi.

do you guys possibly think she was talking about Boba and Jango?

darthrevan89
No doubt that she was.

Darth Calladus
well excuse me if was obivous

Fishy
You think so?

She is not very clear about it, but it seems so yes. She just predicts the death of an entire race that will last for a very long time. If those two were the last Mandelorians and they still followed the codes and knew their history then she obviously talked about them.

Darth Calladus
i think she was talkin about jango cuz he is a mandalorian raised from childhood, he was also at the battle of gaalidran where dooku the jedi massacred the mandalorian super commandos(she might also be talkingabout that). but it seems she wuld be talkin about one of them

Tulak Hord
Well, Jango WAS slain by Mace Windu. Tho Jango wasn't a true Mandalorian. He was only a human raised by Jastar Mereel.

Darth Mantis
"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and, in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi."~Darth Traya

She was obviously talking about Jango Fett. To easily slain by jedi, Mace Windu decapitated Jango after his jetpack malfunctioned and his mobility went down the drain. So she was talking about Jango Fett, not Boba...

Human Vader
Yeah plus Boba is a clone, not a true Mandalorian.

Atlantis001

Tulak Hord
Jango's not really a true mandalorian, but he was raised by Jastar Mereel after his family was killed. After Jastar was killed, Jango kept his ship until it was blown up on Oovo IV. He then stole the prototype Slave I with Zam Wassel.

Human Vader
Yes, but Jango was raised as a Mandalorian, Boba was not.

Tulak Hord
He wasn't a born mandalorian. Go to SW.com.

Human Vader
I said yes, agreeing with you. Then I said he was raised as one, they're two different things.

Tulak Hord
I misunderstood. My bad ^,^. Yes he was raised as one.

Human Vader
But see it still could be Jango, what Kreia said is that all that will be left will be "their code and the shell of their armor on a shell of a man, too easily slain by jeedai". It doesn't say hes a Mandalorian. In fact, him not being a Mandalorian would probably fit the prophecy better. If all that remains is their code then what about Jango? He wouldn't be mentioned as something left of the Mandalorians if he isn't one himself. The shell of their armor part is obvious, and I don't know much about Jango, but could he have been past his prime in AOTC? That would explain the "shell of a man" part.

Darth Calladus
yooooooooo cmon on now......mandalorian is not a race there jus war clans yall. yall need to come off that race stuff. and if you dont belive me read canderous' bio on star wars there just war clans yall jango is mandalorian. look at it this way. a black person cant jus take a white pserons and call black. do you guys understand. the clanse were started by a man named mandalore and his name was passed down to the cheiftains that wuld preceed him

Darth Calladus
ohh and i still think she was talkin about jango

darth-yoda
mandolorians are a race

Darth Calladus
uhhhhhhhhh no there not

Darth Calladus
ohhhhh nevamind scracth that the are my bad

Captain REX
Yeah, Mandalorians are a race; they are just somewhat homeless towards their end, having been defeated VERY badly by the Republic.

Darth Calladus
yeah my bad for a moment i though they werent a race but i did some recent research

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.