The Lindsay "Im not anorexic, honest!" Lohan Diet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
http://www.feedlindsay.com/

Prolly been linked before, but I dont really care.

a1hsauce
i got a different link

*Danii*
Sorry, try again (I edited)

Oiram62205
crack

Ken Kenobi
Let her die of starvation, I don't care.

*Danii*
It just makes me wanna buy her some pizza or something.

a1hsauce
that sucks... she needs some food

Ronny
God i hate celebritys.. they do ANYTHING for a wee bit of attention. I'm so sick and tired of Lindsay lohan an nichole ricci and paris hiltonwacko

*Danii*
Originally posted by a1hsauce
that sucks... she needs some food

Yep. She used to be sexy and curvy and now shes just TOO skinny. It doesnt look right no

cking
right now she need to go to pizza hut and get two lard supreme pizzas and after that needs to go to KFC and get a bucket of greasy pop corn chicken, then she needs to go to McDonald's and get two big macs and to top it of go to diary queen and get that delicious blizzard. This out to get her back to her normal weight.

baddspellahl4
after eating all that s#it, she'll be the size of hawaii

Ronny
I want pizza now sad

baddspellahl4
ditto

SlipknoT
thats just scary...http://www.feedlindsay.com/

cking
no not really being as skinny as a pole it would take alot of food to get her back to normal size. it isn't healthy to be that skinny, Hollywood surely has destroyed her mind. she needs to come back to the real world for a while.

*Danii*
Originally posted by SlipknoT
thats just scary...http://www.feedlindsay.com/

That mingin photoshopped pic. . . sick

*Danii*
Originally posted by Ronny
I want pizza now sad

*sigh*

Dont we all sad

(Rupert is droolio)

cking
she needs to come to my house, I'll give her some of my grilled cheese. oh, it is so good and greasy, ought to make your cholesterol go up.

cking
better to be little over weight than under weight.

Ronny
Originally posted by *Danii*
*sigh*

Dont we all sad

(Rupert is droolio) Mmm black olives pepperoni garlic sauce instead of red mushrooms extra cheesh thin crust with a little bit of peppers droolio Teh sex

(Yes i know droolio)

Ronny
Originally posted by cking
better to be little over weight than under weight. Here here big grin

cking
I was overweight, but now I have lost 20 pounds in a month because of my job. I'm average weight now.

cking
I was over weight because of BMI but I lift weights and so the numbers are wrong.

Ronny
im a little under average wieght but i eat like a pig so its just my metabolism stick out tongue

cking
yeah, I work in walmart and I get off at 10:00 pm and I usually go eat out or I go home and eat food like nutty bars, twinkies, cheese whiz, gold fish, and any type of cookies. I usually lift weights in my garage before work sometimes I don't use shoes which is really bad if one of those dumbbells fell on my toes.

Ronny
laughing out loud I love Ho hos and twinkies and cookies droolio

baddspellahl4
I'm about 2 1/2 pounds under weight, but I do so many things that endanger my health, I'm surprised that I'm in mear perfect health, or alive for that matter

cking
they use to have ones called ding dongs, but they changed it to king dongs instead because people were being to graphic about it. yeah zebra cakes are good also and those brownies are great for a midnight dessert.

cking
I'm in good shape for my size. I don't get to run like I use to because I don't have time to before work.

baddspellahl4
I run at least a mile every morning at 7:30 (I'm in cross-country training for school)

ladygrim
not right at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.