People I Want to Egg Today List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MerMorgan02
WARNING:

THIS THREAD WILL GIVE AWAY SPOILERS TO THE NEWEST BOOK OF THE HARRY POTTER SERISE. YOU, IF YOU ARE LIKE ME, HAVE ALREADY READ THE BOOK FIVE TIMES BY NOW, THEN PLEASE PROCEDE. IF NOT, LEAVE, BECAUSE WE WILL NOT SHIELD THESE SPOILERS FROM THE NAIVE'S EYES. THANK YOU AND HAPPY MAGICKING.

MerMorgan02
This is where I show everyone my evil side. some, (Like MK, Ub91, and atb ) have already bared witness to my insanity to cause pain on those who cause pain, which is a catch 22, if you think about it.

WHO WILL HELP ME KILL OFF THESE...THESE.....

DSAO;FIBEHSNRPOEF[EOWBFEIOWNFODKSAM'FPJEW0R9U389- 243U572348452398TUR4TY4B3JFSNFL;SDNGF80RETJ0[43HJG
NDFGOEN!!!!!!!!!

?

TinkrBellBaBii
Snape!!!! *grunts loudly* that biatch killed DD!

MerMorgan02
yup. it's the sad truth. OK, I was thinking we could smash his face with a plastic bat AFTER we break ALL of their wands. yes

Maikahyandowen
plastic? isn't that a little too kind?

ladygrim
i dont wont to egg ne of them big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
plastic? isn't that a little too kind?

Yeah, it should be a metal bat. big grin

DarkCanadian
I don't just want to egg Snape. I want to poison the egg and shove it up his hairy, flaccid, *censored*.

shadow12
wow discriptive............

DarkCanadian
I hate him so much.....he deserves to get his entrails ripped out and paraded around the castle.

Maikahyandowen
or just introduce him to the centaurs

NightCrawler341
I still think Snape is good for obvious reasons I don't want to argue about, so I choose Umbridge.

ladygrim
Umbridge when you kill her with your poisonous eggs can you give me that quill pllllzzz

TheSun
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
I hate him so much.....he deserves to get his entrails ripped out and paraded around the castle.
Oh c'mon, Snapes a goodie! Very brave as well, imagine having to kill the only person who gave you a chance and believed in you, we all know that Dumbledore's trust meant a lot to Snape.

Joseph_Kerr
Snape isn't evil.. i believe that there are two unbreakable vows going on here. Dumbledore and Snape have an unbreakable vow (which is where the trust comes in), Snape with Narcissa Malfoy. And the mission of Draco to kill Dumbledore to prove his allegiance to Voldemort.

Dumbledore was already dying, I believe through Occulmency that Dumbledore and Snape communicated and Dumbledore told Snape he was dying and to do it in order to save both Snape and Draco.

We will find out in Book 7.

sugar&sweet
that actually makes sense.

Joseph_Kerr
I believe that Snape and Draco are essential to book 7. IMO Snape will sacrifice his life to save Harry in front of Draco. Draco being a witness to this act will realize that the man he idolizes died to save the man Draco hates (Harry), therefore, and I'm just hoping here.. Draco realizes that it's ok to support Harry in this war and turns against Lord Voldemort. Just wishful thinking. I don't think Draco and Snape are as evil as we think they are. Draco couldn't kill Dumbledore. I don't think he could kill Harry either. wink

Maikahyandowen
Draco, granted isn't that evil. but Snape is

Dresta
i nthink that Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledores orders as he knew he was already dying

Maikahyandowen
what's the point in that? why would Dumbledore WANT to die?

MerMorgan02
BECAUSE!!!!!

GEEZ, DO I HAVE 2 PRINT IT 4 YEAH? WHO HERE READ THE FIRST BOOK, NEWAY????

MerMorgan02
In the first book, after Harry had faced off Voldemort and Qurril (However u spell his name, the freak)
Dumbledore told harry about Voldemort's weakness; he feared dieing. He didn't understand that there r worse things than dieing, which, as we learn later, is y he made the horcruxes. Dumbledore also said that dieing is like going on into the next adventure, therefore implying he didn't fear death. Maybe Dumbledore has something up his sleeve which would make him able 2 haunt Voldemort or weaken him as a ghost, or something. If NE of u have read NE of the So You Want To Be a Wizard series, it kinda reminds me of Timeheart, how NEone or NEthing who was loved moves on, or exists in another place where time is unimportant.

OK?

DarkCanadian
I still refuse point blank to believe that Snape would kill Dumbledore for the good side. (sarcastically) Wow, he really did them a favour. roll eyes (sarcastic)

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
In the first book, after Harry had faced off Voldemort and Qurril (However u spell his name, the freak)
Dumbledore told harry about Voldemort's weakness; he feared dieing. He didn't understand that there r worse things than dieing, which, as we learn later, is y he made the horcruxes. Dumbledore also said that dieing is like going on into the next adventure, therefore implying he didn't fear death. Maybe Dumbledore has something up his sleeve which would make him able 2 haunt Voldemort or weaken him as a ghost, or something. If NE of u have read NE of the So You Want To Be a Wizard series, it kinda reminds me of Timeheart, how NEone or NEthing who was loved moves on, or exists in another place where time is unimportant.

OK?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Enough with the so you want to be a wizard series. You drive me insane with that. This ghost thing is sort of reminding me of Star Wars. Do you think Dumbledore will show himself to Harry as a ghost and guide him with his journey, just like Obi Wan Kenobi did with Luke in Star Wars? laughing Only kidding.

MerMorgan02
ur bananas, u no that? and no, I didn't poison ur ur brain. sad

ur gonna make me cry again. cry

BTW, DarkCanadian, I wasn't agreeing w/ the little group of Snape supporters, I was pointing out a possibility.

read what I said in The Umbridge thread. it will all make sense soon. big grin

DarkCanadian
Ladies, calm down....

MerMorgan02
I'm CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

MerMorgan02
not. big grin

#1Rupert_Lover
ur bananas, u no that? and no, I didn't poison ur ur brain. sad

ur gonna make me cry again. cry

I never said you were poisoning my brain. erm all I ever said at any point this year was that you brainwashed ATB, And that was a totally different situation. Plus, that was a joke, and it was partly the fact that I was upset. and ATB was the one who said the 'So you want to be a Wizard' book would poison my brain. I just thought that what she said was funny, I wasn't agreeing with her. And why do you always cry? roll eyes (sarcastic) ... oops, I'm getting off topic. sorry. so, anyway, who should we egg first? Snape, perhaps?

MerMorgan02
some people think that they should poison the egg and stick it up snape's (quote) "HELLO" (End of quote), but I'm not so sure. i just took the 'people 2 egg 2day list' quote from homestar runner's site, on one of the mini videos.

Maikahyandowen
you stole your thread from Homestarrunner? shame on you..

oceanflame
i think we should egg all the death eaters. big grin

DanZeke25
Well i agree that theres a possibility Snape is good, but i still think he is Evil.

There are many interesting theorys in which Snape is good. Here is another one i dont think has been said yet.

Remeber Harry gave Ron and Hermione the Felix Felicies. And remebr when Harry took it, it told him what to do. Now Felix told Hermione to watch Snape. I assume Luna took some of the Felix Felicies too, and when Snape came out, if Snape was really evil, wouldnt the Felix Felicies tell them to stop Snape? If it didnt wear off, than it probaly told them to go see if Flitwick, because it was the right thing to do, because Snape is good.

Thats another interseting theory as to why Snape is good. But i still believe he is evil.

Maikahyandowen
you're talking about luck. and luck doesn't change fate. the potion just makes you lucky, doesn't change people's desisions.

oceanflame
hmm... i say that snape is good , just a gut feeling big grin hah

DanZeke25
you're talking about luck. and luck doesn't change fate. the potion just makes you lucky, doesn't change people's desisions.

no, remeber when Harry first took the Felix Felicis. Before he took it he said he was going to Slughorn. But after he drank it, hesaid he was going to Hagrids. He said Felix said it was the right plave to be. He didnt know why.

So what im saying is, if Hermione had took it and Luna too, and if Snape really is good, then Felix would have told them that the right thing to do was to help professor flitwick. If Snape was bad, Felix would have told them to follow.

You see what im saying? I just thought it was an interesting theory. But i still think Snape is bad though.

MerMorgan02
this really changes everything! Is he good or bad? I say we stick to the bad theory, egg him, then say we didn't when he's good. wink

Maikahyandowen
of course he's bad. his actions after the murder make that obvious.

ladygrim
yeah he's bad big grin and i find that wwwaaay more intresting than being a good two shoe s

Maikahyandowen
laughing just one more person out to get poor Harry

ladygrim
big grin ..laughing out loud

Maikahyandowen
maybe Harry will finally get to kill the grease ball in 7

MerMorgan02
how 'bout we lock them up in a room and watch every1 kill off eachother! Evil Dies By Evil! big grin

ForbiddenFire91
Actually thats not a bad idea!!
except we could make it like a tournament whoever wins gets the honor of having harry kill them
it would make an awesome fanfic type thing

Maikahyandowen
stick Snape and Umbride and Voldy in the same room

ForbiddenFire91
it'd be awesome

ForbiddenFire91
and voldy sounds like moldy
just saying

Maikahyandowen
moldy Voldy?

Director_Joe
I've got no beef with Voldemort... He's just a guy trying to make his way in the wizarding world. As for Snape, he's an interesting person. I'll even go far enough to say he is one of my favortie characters... But Umbridge... Oh man... There are few people in the world that I hate... And she's at the top of my list...

ForbiddenFire91
how can you like moldemort. HE TRIED TO KILL HARRY AND DID KILL HIS PARENTS!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND HARRY POTTER IN THE LEAST!!!!!

sry kind a lost my cool there for a minute

TheSun
Originally posted by ForbiddenFire91
how can you like moldemort. HE TRIED TO KILL HARRY AND DID KILL HIS PARENTS!!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND HARRY POTTER IN THE LEAST!!!!!

sry kind a lost my cool there for a minute
You can't just go shouting at people because they disagree with your views, and I seriously doubt you understand Harry Potter better than anyone here.

MerMorgan02
well, let's think on this 4 one moment. we're all teen agers, and should b able 2 handle our own problems.

we r writing in a harry potter forum. u'd kinda need 2 have at least the smallest amount of brain compacity holding a thimble-sized measurement of knowledge 2 b able 2 disscuss harry potter, and at least sound like u no what ur talking about. so let's not get freaked because some1 thinks differently than another does.

MerMorgan02
big grin heehee, I should b a peace maker!

Maikahyandowen
yup.

ladygrim
smile

ForbiddenFire91
Originally posted by TheSun
You can't just go shouting at people because they disagree with your views, and I seriously doubt you understand Harry Potter better than anyone here.
i said sry God whats you problem
I have anger issues so BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that doesnt get rid of the fact that she insulted me

Maikahyandowen
just ignore him if he bothers you

ForbiddenFire91
i wish hed say sorry but i guess ignoring him works

Maikahyandowen
probably better than waiting for an apology would.

TheSun
i said sry God whats you problem
I have anger issues so BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that doesnt get rid of the fact that she insulted me
I don't care what issues you have, you don't shout at me.

Maikahyandowen
could we possibly get back on topic now

#1Rupert_Lover
well, let's think on this 4 one moment. we're all teen agers, and should b able 2 handle our own problems.

we r writing in a harry potter forum. u'd kinda need 2 have at least the smallest amount of brain compacity holding a thimble-sized measurement of knowledge 2 b able 2 disscuss harry potter, and at least sound like u no what ur talking about. so let's not get freaked because some1 thinks differently than another does.
I agree. smile

Why not? You're great at everything else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TS, Give the person a break. Just because some of us can't spell Slytherin correctly, and A LOT of us hate Umbridge, it doesn't give you the right to tell us we know nothing about Harry Potter. Because you never know. Us wrong-spelling, Umbridge-hating people might know more about the HP books than you think.

Maikahyandowen
stop arguing and get back on topic

#1Rupert_Lover
sorry.

div
u all still here?

Maikahyandowen
yup

ForbiddenFire91
probably better than waiting for an apology would.
i'd probably never get one
thank you #1RL for defending me!!!

Maikahyandowen
goody. NOW can we get back on topic?

div
so...what was the topic?
.......... i want to know your theories on how jk is going to write her new book because it is going to be totally different from all the others ...all the rest are set in the school so this one shoul be weird if harry is indeed not returning to school the dialogue and the structure of the book could completely change with this book....

div
please post a fast reply been up all nyt an its 6:16am over here ...i want to tok bout this so i need a fast reply

Maikahyandowen
don't double post like that.
the topic is egging nasty people we don't like, such as Snape

d'wittymudblood
After trusting Snape.. ME, myself trust him... and now, he betrayed all of us.. Well, i still keep finding a reason why Snape killed Dumbledore.. I'm thinking, like dresta thinks, whether it has been Dumbledores order to Snape to finished him.. Sort of crazy order.. Never mind that...

TheSun
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I agree. smile

Why not? You're great at everything else. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TS, Give the person a break. Just because some of us can't spell Slytherin correctly, and A LOT of us hate Umbridge, it doesn't give you the right to tell us we know nothing about Harry Potter. Because you never know. Us wrong-spelling, Umbridge-hating people might know more about the HP books than you think. I have no idea what you're talking about. I was talking to Forbidden Fire, not you, about shooting down another member becaquse they said they didn't hate Voldemort. What's this about Slytherin?

#1Rupert_Lover
I have no idea what you're talking about. I was talking to Forbidden Fire, not you, about shooting down another member becaquse they said they didn't hate Voldemort. What's this about Slytherin?

I never said you were talking to me! That's why I said to give the PERSON a break, not me. And I'm not telling what the slytherin thing is about! You were the one who was bothersome with that a long while back in the Umbridge thread.

#1Rupert_Lover
i'd probably never get one
thank you #1RL for defending me!!!

You're welcome! smile

MerMorgan02
Ahw, #1RL saves the day. stick out tongue good going, hon wink laughing

OK, MK, NOW we can get back on topic! big grin

TheSun
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I never said you were talking to me! That's why I said to give the PERSON a break, not me. And I'm not telling what the slytherin thing is about! You were the one who was bothersome with that a long while back in the Umbridge thread. Sorry, I've still no idea what you're on about, I can't remember ever posting with you. If I was talking to someone else, why did you reply? In future, stop nosing in.

MerMorgan02
she was just standing up 4 another person! sad C'mon, let's get back on topic b4 MK blows a gasgit. laughing this is a stupid thing 2 argue about, NEway.

Maikahyandowen
it is. and I've allways wanted to blow a gasgit...

ForbiddenFire91
LoOk "TheSun"
dont tell #1RL to not stick up for me cause you were sticking up for another person
second "I SAID IM FRIGGIN SORRY"

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!

ForbiddenFire91
and what is a gasgit i've always wondered???

Maikahyandowen
yes. please

ForbiddenFire91
a gasgit is please??

Maikahyandowen
it's part of an engine i think

MerMorgan02
laughing u crack me up!!!

hey, it's pouring rain where I am. Thunder, lightning, the whole shibang.

ahhh, I love summer thunder storms. big grin 2 bad my dog's freaking out.

srry, just had 2 announce that, MK. we may now procede.

Maikahyandowen
alrighty then...glad we've cleared that up....it's spelled gasket by the way.Any of a wide variety of seals or packings used between matched machine parts or around pipe joints to prevent the escape of a gas or fluid

ForbiddenFire91
wow did you use a dictionary for that or are you just a genius

Maikahyandowen
you guess

ForbiddenFire91
dictionary for 1million dollars Regis

Maikahyandowen
ding ding ding! we have a winner!

now, let's get back on topic

ForbiddenFire91
If we put a chicken on the head of each person mentioned in the poll which one would lay and egg first

Maikahyandowen
it might just fall off Vodly's head. he's really bald

ForbiddenFire91
true

Maikahyandowen
we could just tie the chicken to his head. and have another one peck Snape to death

#1Rupert_Lover
laughing u crack me up!!!

hey, it's pouring rain where I am. Thunder, lightning, the whole shibang.

ahhh, I love summer thunder storms. big grin 2 bad my dog's freaking out.

srry, just had 2 announce that, MK. we may now procede.

It was raining here, too. the power went out for a while. I actually went to the theatres to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when the power came back on. Johnny Depp was freaky in that movie. Oops, off topic. back to torturing Umbridge. big grin

Maikahyandowen
have Snape deal with her..that would be entertaining

ForbiddenFire91
yes yes it would

Maikahyandowen
and then let Voldy take out the both of themm

Darth Nauj
I would love to torture snape and draco evil face

Maikahyandowen
devil mostly Snape

DarkC
I would generally like to egg snape 100 times in the genitals.

MerMorgan02
sounds...confused....ah, good. we need a bazooka, 2, 4 whatever reason.

Maikahyandowen
cause it's fun to blow things up with one. only reason you need

MerMorgan02
so true, so true. wink

Maikahyandowen
that and grenades

MerMorgan02
bombs, nukes, firecrackers....

FIRECRACKERS! WE SO TOTALLY NEED TO CHUCK LIT FIRECRACKERS AT HIM!

Maikahyandowen
or put them in his pants

MerMorgan02
OoO, MK, this is y ur an evil genius! big grin laughing

Maikahyandowen
laughing

DarkC
Shove a few very agressive hamsters down his pants and tape the openings so none of them out. It'd be almost akin to the Cruciatus curse.

Maikahyandowen
hamsters and squirrils.

Saberstylemasta
and purple bunnies.

Maikahyandowen
those too

oceanflame
stuff fireworks downthere

Maikahyandowen
big fireworks

DarkC
Originally posted by oceanflame
stuff fireworks downthere
No. A cherry bomb.

Stealth_Knight
I want to egg everyone in the list, but Snape the most.

SlugHorn
POKE UMBRIDGE TO DEATH

oceanflame
Originally posted by DarkC
No. A cherry bomb.

cherry bombs , stink pellets, the weasley's fireworks and firecrakers. that should do the trick

Maikahyandowen
and Peeves

oceanflame
oh yeah and peeves. he could do some serious damgae! Good thinking big grin

Maikahyandowen
thank you happy

oceanflame
oooh we could also pour somereally powerful acid down there. or we could give him some love potion from mrs norris heheh

Maikahyandowen
or from Umbridge

oceanflame
or even better VOLDEMORT!!! heheh

Maikahyandowen
laughing

oceanflame
wouldnt that be funny if snape went up to voldemort and declared his undying love for him AHAHAha i would laugh so hard!

Maikahyandowen
priceless

MerMorgan02
I no! laughing that would b kinda weird, 2, tho....

Maikahyandowen
that's what makes it entertaining

O0oKk
wtf?! eek! th- I AM LAUGHING SO HARD! if you're going to make two big *ssholes fall in love the best people to do that with would be Umbridge, because she already has her head so far up her own *ss so she wouldn't notice if she fell in love w/ Voldemort because she already freakin loves him enough, she tried to corrupt Hogwarts for him! KILL THE FIEND! mad miffed

oceanflame
yes that would be funny laughing out loud

O0oKk
Then Umbridge and Voldemold could have ugly toad babies and continue to purge the earth of non wizards.. but Harry would smite them all!!!!

Maikahyandowen
man what ugly babies would come out of that union.

MerMorgan02
bleh, please don't remind me! laughing

Maikahyandowen
laughing

MerMorgan02
should we prepare the wedding? They'll all torture eachother 2 death once they all realized how stupid and evil the other is. yes

Maikahyandowen
with any luck

MerMorgan02
the heck w/ luck, it's practically a garauntee!

Maikahyandowen
laughing

MerMorgan02
don't u agree?

Maikahyandowen
naturally

MerMorgan02
smile so, who wants 2 b the flower girl? laughing

Maikahyandowen
ugh. I refuse to attend

MerMorgan02
but....we need bride's maids, best man, *Begins 2 tick off list on her fingers*, flower girl, guests, a preist, paid actors playing the part of citizens and family 2 act like their happy 4 this 2 b happening, a church, ....the list goes on! And I am SO not planning this wedding!

Maikahyandowen
what about the caterer?

MerMorgan02
that 2.

Maikahyandowen
and a photographer

MerMorgan02
and that.

Maikahyandowen
and a band

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>