Unicron Attaks Dc Comic World Who Can Stop Him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
I WANTED TO KNOW WHO WILL WIN I THINK UNICRON

BUT I DONT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT DC COMICS

Solidus Snake
spectre

which unicron tho?

the cartoon unicron could be taken out with a few heroes. the comic as far as ive heard is nigh unstoppable.

ALEMASTER
COMICS AND THE REALLY OLD UNICRON WAS UNSTOPPABLE WITHOUT THAT LIGHT HHE WOULD OF KILLED ANYONE

GalacticStorm
Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, those kind of heavy hitters. Also if the Dc universe can beat anti monitor then they can beat unicron. He's good but as a universe eater he's no comparison to anti-monitor.

newjak86
He eats everything Galactic and the more he eats the stronger he becomes and we're not talking Galactus here. He absorbs the very energies of what he devours he destroys creation. Time and space are irrelevant. Unicron is beyond anti monitor.
(Sorry guys just can't let Galatic think he has won)
But yeah Unicron would have to be dealt with by a Spectre probably fully powered by the presence. Unicron destroyed gods before when he destroyed the original Creation.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by newjak86
He eats everything Galactic and the more he eats the stronger he becomes and we're not talking Galactus here. He absorbs the very energies of what he devours he destroys creation. Time and space are irrelevant. Unicron is beyond anti monitor.
(Sorry guys just can't let Galatic think he has won)
But yeah Unicron would have to be dealt with by a Spectre probably fully powered by the presence. Unicron destroyed gods before when he destroyed the original Creation.

Ummmm Thor and Odin are gods. Unless you have scans which show the calibre of god unicron defeated then the merer fact that he did take out these so called gods does not mean that Spectre would need to be fully powered by Presence.

Anti-Monitor succeeded in nearly consuming the whole multiverse, Unicron ate his universe. No comparison. Unicron would get taken out by DC earth and allies.

Solidus Snake
anti monitor destroyed universes indeed

he wins.

newjak86
He destroyed every thing in Creation my friend if you wish to provide a scan where it says he only destroyed a universe out of many. It also being a Scan from Gen 1 or 2 USA Marvel Comics.

Dr. Diamond
okay saint of killers saves the dcu

GalacticStorm
He destroyed every thing in Creation my friend if you wish to provide a scan where it says he only destroyed a universe out of many. It also being a Scan from Gen 1 or 2 USA Marvel Comics.

NewJack dont you dare try and switch it around like that. That svery cowardly. I will just bump up that Unicron topic from before and people will see you're the one making wild claims about unicron consuming all of creation, based on the fact that u hadnt read anything about therer being a multiverse in transformers. Therefore you assumed there was just a universe and because Unicron was stated as consuming the universe you thought that meant everything in creation. You were incorrect. Avalon another transformer fan then came in and clarified the situation by confirming there is indeed a multiverse. So unicrons feat is impressive but pales in comparison to Anti-Monitors who ate all universese except for the main DC one. So practically a whole multiverse. Unis outclassed im afraid

GalacticStorm
Its your job to provide scans that he can do what you claim. Its not my job to provide scans that he cant. It doesnt work like that NJ.

newjak86
I still ask you for proof that only he only destroyed a universe. I said i may be wrong as to whether or not the OG transformers was arranged into i multiverse I still belive this not to be so. Now provide proff o that then I will believe on the Multiverse. Even still as I recall and from research I did on the OG transoformers it all points to him detroying everything meaning if it was a multiverese in the begining he still detroyed all of it.
Go ahead and bump up the thread in fact i will do it for you.

Dr. Diamond
give batman a day of prep and he will destroy unicron.

newjak86
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Its your job to provide scans that he can do what you claim. Its not my job to provide scans that he cant. It doesnt work like that NJ.
You are the one stating something you said you were downloading transformers so i figured you can provide Scans for everyone. i just hope they are from the OG USA

GalacticStorm
You are the one stating something you said you were downloading transformers so i figured you can provide Scans for everyone. i just hope they are from the OG USA

Im am currently downloading transformers comics. However i am not the one making wild claims. I have no obligation to present them because i have nothing to prove. The same can not be said for you. If you make a claim about something and its disputed, then you need to prsent credible supporting evidence. The opposition do not have to provide anything that says you're wrong because they have made no claims. I'll check with whichever source im downloading off of if theyre the right ones and i'll let you know.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
give batman a day of prep and he will destroy unicron.

Your either joking, or your not thinking too clearly... Just how would Bats take out the mechanical monster, let alone the full powered one?

kgkg
i think we need to call flash prime for this

newjak86
Very good but I already told you that I don't have the OG comics anymore but my friend remember you decided to site Avalon. Remember this is the same guy that say he saw the OG and confirmed my statements but you said that one man coming on and just saying something can't be trusted. Now that same person your quoting after saying his opinions don't matter.

newjak86
Galatic why haven't you responded to my last post.

newjak86
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.