Adopt a Family for school (supplies & clothes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashley123
Hi all,
We are doing an ebay fundraiser for a problem that we are having in our area. There seems to be more and more families needing help with the basic school supplies.

For more details and to find out how you can contribute, go to the Ebay website and type in item # 5596625167

SimpleSeduction
no thanks no

SlipknoT
**** that

WickedTexasMomA
Nope I rather blow my money on my self cause im a spoiled little *****. XD

Fionnuala
spam ...I think... confused

Wickerman
As logical a person as i may be, and even though it MAY be a sham, these responses make me sick. I might not help out now, because i have no money, and when i will have money i'll most likely NEED it. But even though it might be a scam, it really hurts me that i can't help. But right now, you guys that have posted fuc*ing disgust me. Seriously, just STFU you socially inept cold-hearted wannabe imbeciles.

~wickerman~

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Wickerman
As logical a person as i may be, and even though it MAY be a sham, these responses make me sick. I might not help out now, because i have no money, and when i will have money I'll most likely NEED it. But even though it might be a scam, it really hurts me that i can't help. But right now, you guys that have posted *****ing disgust me. Seriously, just STFU you socially inept cold-hearted wannabe imbeciles.

~wickerman~

Yea,your point being.....Its all truuuue. eek!

Wickerman
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Yea,your point being.....Its all truuuue. eek!

If by "it's all true" you mean that you're a cold-hearted wannabe imbecile, then yeah, it's all true.

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
If by "it's all true" you mean that you're a cold-hearted wannabe imbecile, then yeah, it's all true.

~wickerman~ I'm a cold hearted wannabe imbecile eek!

SlipknoT
But right now, you guys that have posted fuc*ing disgust me. Seriously, just STFU you socially inept cold-hearted wannabe imbeciles.

~wickerman~ Why?

WickedTexasMomA
Well I am a cold hearted lifeless B**CH at times, but hey I work hard as hell for my money, I wouldn't go handing it out to anyone I don't know.People need to learn to stand on there own god damn feet and support them self's and stop mooching off others and the government.

Wickerman
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Well I am a cold hearted lifeless B**CH at times, but hey I work hard as hell for my money, I wouldn't go handing it out to anyone I don't know.People need to learn to stand on there own god damn feet and support them self's and stop mooching off others and the government.

I don't label tattooing and piercing people as a hard day's work, and i can continue with personal references. And i agree that people need to work for their money and such, but shit happens. A LOT of shit happens. It can happen to you, your husband, your daughter, your dad and your nice plump 22 year old pregnant body. And if it did and you asked for help, and people said "No....cause i'm a b1tch" that would be just grand, wouldn't it? Be a b1tch to those less fortunate as you are....it's a great decision for the future thumb up But that's not even what's bothering me most. It's the ease with which people just toss the "i don't wanna" around. I just find it disgusting.

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
I just dont give a shit about people I dont know

HimoKun
That is why no one gives a shit about you.

WickedTexasMomA
If it happens to me then I deserve it for being stupid and not putting my money into good investments.I could care less about people I don't know, so excuse me for self preservation.XD

SimpleSeduction
I don't label tattooing and piercing people as a hard day's work, and i can continue with personal references. And i agree that people need to work for their money and such, but shit happens. A LOT of shit happens. It can happen to you, your husband, your daughter, your dad and your nice plump 22 year old pregnant body. And if it did and you asked for help, and people said "No....cause i'm a b1tch" that would be just grand, wouldn't it? Be a b1tch to those less fortunate as you are....it's a great decision for the future thumb up But that's not even what's bothering me most. It's the ease with which people just toss the "i don't wanna" around. I just find it disgusting.

~wickerman~

You better not be talking about me, because I* have given to the needy, I've given to St. Jude's Hospital, and I REEFUSE to give anymore of MY hard earned money to ANYONE

WickedTexasMomA
Last time I gave money to any one was my husband brother,I PAID for there child's funeral 6K I didn't have to give,but I did out of the coldness of mah heart.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ashley123
Hi all,
We are doing an ebay fundraiser for a problem that we are having in our area. There seems to be more and more families needing help with the basic school supplies.

For more details and to find out how you can contribute, go to the Ebay website and type in item # 5596625167

I don't trust shit like that.... it is probably your crappy/dishonest way of earning money

SimpleSeduction

WickedTexasMomA
OUCH THAT had to hurt.o.o

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
One of the reasons I won't do that no

I got an email saying that I needed to enter my credit card number, because something was wrong with my ebay account and me being the blonde that i am, did it and it f*cked up my bank account.

I'm not going to fall for that again

I get emails like that daily... So I send them to [email protected] and [email protected]

SimpleSeduction
Send them to me at the email

[email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.