Doc Ock Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Who Wins

Dock Ock Puts his tentecals to wolverine and Wolverine slashes that one off then waits for the next one.

Just a thing look at How Wolverine handles sicker people like Omega Red.

DarkCrawler
Ock wins.

CorderaMitchell
Ock clobbers him.. 8/10

Logan 87
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ock wins.

Yeah that makes perfect sense, he just wins.... copy and paste the dream that you wrote in the other thread.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Yeah that makes perfect sense, he just wins.... copy and paste the dream that you wrote in the other thread.

Why does wolveirne win? His weapons are obsolete, he has a healing factor, just more hell for him.

DarkCrawler

Well, it is better then to say that "Wolverine shrugs them off. Jungle tactics."

Let's see it again...Ock is faster, stronger, smarter and has more reach. I see no reason why he wouldn't win.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Why does wolveirne win? His weapons are obsolete, he has a healing factor, just more hell for him.

How is Doc ock winning. I told you how he Cuts his things off, as they come.

Logan 87
Well, it is better then to say that "Wolverine shrugs them off. Jungle tactics."

Let's see it again...Ock is faster, stronger, smarter and has more reach. I see no reason why he wouldn't win.

Omega Red is Doc Ock on Steriods and he Wolverine handles it fine.

DarkCrawler
How is Doc ock winning. I told you how he Cuts his things off, as they come.

Ock will grab him before he can cut them off...he is faster, lot faster after all...

CorderaMitchell
Omega Red is Doc Ock on Steriods and he Wolverine handles it fine.

Here's your argument again.

Your fatal flaw, THEY'RE VILLANS

The reason spiderman dodges ock, is because he's faster, AND has precognition, wolverine has NEITHER.

HOW is wolveirne going to win, not when he won.

He has few options, unless you are saying his weapons are superior to ocks.

Logan 87
Ock will grab him before he can cut them off...he is faster, lot faster after all...

He grabs him and he wins the match? its not light Speed, and If Wolverine is Far Away he could see it. If hes Close up, then Doc Ock is already dead.

CorderaMitchell
He grabs him and he wins the match? its not light Speed, and If Wolverine is Far Away he could see it. If hes Close up, then Doc Ock is already dead.

Combatants don't start a hair apart.

His tentacles are faster, and stronger than claws in terms of lifting strength, they think, AND they have better range.

You must be thinking of OLD SCHOOL dock ock, because the new one wins, easily. 8/10.9/10 with no wolvie magic.

Logan 87
Combatants don't start a hair apart.

His tentacles are faster, and stronger than claws in terms of lifting strength, they think, AND they have better range.

You must be thinking of OLD SCHOOL dock ock, because the new one wins, easily. 8/10.9/10 with no wolvie magic.

Yeah Doc Ock wins..... After hes done with Wolverine with ease, he goes and Kills Superman and The Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah Doc Ock wins..... After hes done with Wolverine with ease, he goes and Kills Superman and The Hulk.

Damned Straight!!!

So I guess this was a silly thread, seeing you knew that the whole time?

Logan 87
Damned Straight!!!

So I guess this was a silly thread, seeing you knew that the whole time?

Yeah I knew it the whole time.. Wolverine Haters, I mean guys

CorderaMitchell
Yeah I knew it the whole time.. Wolverine Haters, I mean guys

Don't use that because you've came with no convincing argument.

People think you are a fanboy, but I didn't assume, you have a chance to redeem yourself, and GIVE an argument, without extreme bias.

Logan 87
Don't use that because you've came with no convincing argument.

People think you are a fanboy, but I didn't assume, you have a chance to redeem yourself, and GIVE an argument, without extreme bias.

Oh their convincing but you guys just dont want to hear it because its Wolverine gets beaten with ease and stuff.

Every thread with Wolverine in it, I hear Fanboy and Wolverine looses badly. ..Ok even if in the someee other threads wolverine looses they make it seem he has no chance and no matter what the man does he he cant touch people.

CorderaMitchell
Oh their convincing but you guys just dont want to hear it because its Wolverine gets beaten with ease and stuff.

Every thread with Wolverine in it, I hear Fanboy and Wolverine looses badly. ..Ok even if in the someee other threads wolverine looses they make it seem he has no chance and no matter what the man does he he cant touch people.

Which thread?

You basically say x beats x, so he wins, how does he overcome this stuff, get to your point clearly and effectively.

You said wolverine beats metallo, because he has a healing factor and wins. Metallo, has done well against superman.

I said he beats bats,no prep.

Most of your arguments are " the polls agree, or those guys said so".

I'm always hearing fanboys come in and say he beats iron man, this forum wolverine fanboys are the worst.

I'm saying this to help you, not to be mean, that accomplishes nothing.

Logan 87
Which thread?

You basically say x beats x, so he wins, how does he overcome this stuff, get to your point clearly and effectively.

You said wolverine beats metallo, because he has a healing factor and wins. Metallo, has done well against superman.

I said he beats bats,no prep.

Most of your arguments are " the polls agree, or those guys said so".

I'm always hearing fanboys come in and say he beats iron man, this forum wolverine fanboys are the worst.

I'm saying this to help you, not to be mean, that accomplishes nothing.

Yeah your right.

DarkCrawler
Here is an convincing argument:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2060/wvsock7wy.gif

Simple enough to you?

GalacticStorm
I know all the fanboys have turned you lot against wolverine but thats silly because you're actually starting to lose sight of what the man is truly capable of. I personally think wolverine wins this. CM trust me if you read more Xmen and wolverines series you really wouldnt think any different. Dr Ock? Puh-lease

DarkCrawler
Can you post any reason how Wolverine would win?

Ock has beaten Spider-Man more then one time...I see no reason why he couldn't beat Wolverine...

CorderaMitchell
Man, you are something amazing.

What do you use to get those?

DarkCrawler
Man, you are something amazing.

What do you use to get those?

Adobe Photoshop 7. smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I know all the fanboys have turned you lot against wolverine but thats silly because you're actually starting to lose sight of what the man is truly capable of. I personally think wolverine wins this. CM trust me if you read more Xmen and wolverines series you really wouldnt think any different. Dr Ock? Puh-lease

I understand he beat omega red, so because Dock Ock is a "clown" and wolverine is "badass" wolverine wins.

I'm reading xmen in the library right now, I just want someone to convince me.

People say that Phoenix is boring, but do I think Green Lantern can beat Phoenix, no.

You are stirring up fanboys.

Dock ock is a villan, he may be lame, but come on, how is logan fighting against ocks weapons?

Spiderman has a PRE COG, and faster movement by far. If he doesnt get hit, he doesn't need to heal, now does he.

GalacticStorm
I understand he beat omega red, so because Dock Ock is a "clown" and wolverine is "badass" wolverine wins.

I'm reading xmen in the library right now, I just want someone to convince me.

People say that Phoenix is boring, but do I think Green Lantern can beat Phoenix, no.

You are stirring up fanboys.

Dock ock is a villan, he may be lame, but come on, how is logan fighting against ocks weapons?

Spiderman has a PRE COG, and faster movement by far. If he doesnt get hit, he doesn't need to heal, now does he.

Its really not as simple as that CM. Seriously. Theres a lot more factors to consider. As it stands im on my way out for a bit so i'll either post my argument in the early hours when drunk or i'll just wait till tomorrow. Either way its not a straight up victory for Dr Ock like you're mistakenly thinking. Dont let the fanboys make you devalue a character.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Its really not as simple as that CM. Seriously. Theres a lot more factors to consider. As it stands im on my way out for a bit so i'll either post my argument in the early hours when drunk or i'll just wait till tomorrow. Either way its not a straight up victory for Dr Ock like you're mistakenly thinking. Dont let the fanboys make you devalue a character.

I never said it was "straight up", thats where he'd lose.

I just want a good way on how a smart ock, can lose as easily as he said. Running at him? Those tentacles have given spiderman problems, time and time again.

He can slice tentacles one at a time, but due to their previous encounter, the guy knows wolverine, so how is wolverine winning without getting close?

Yes the fanboys are tiring, my arguments are misleading though, I may agree or disagree, but not with all aspects, get what I mean?

Batman Wins
Its possible for Doc Ock to win but Wolverine does have more experience so who knows. I will get back to you guys on this...maybe

CorderaMitchell
Just keep in mind that this is a villan, use logic.

His tentacles have experience, he's even beaten a guy with tentacles similar to his.

So he knows how to spar....

X-Logan
I think Wolverine is faster than Ock,I mean with his arms,his claws.Ock beats Spidey because Peter cant cut his tentacles,so he has to avoid than all the time.But for Logan it is easy to cut than.

X-Logan
Forget what those Wolvie haters said.

Logan is veeeeery fast!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine40.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine41.jpg

Now imagine this on Doc Ock tentacles.

Logan 87
Lol X Logan , but for starters, expect to get burned, no matter what you do, you could show all the pics, even of one where wolverine kills ock, but these guys will never believe anything, because they hate wolverine with a passion.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by X-Logan
Forget what those Wolvie haters said.

Logan is veeeeery fast!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine40.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine41.jpg

Now imagine this on Doc Ock tentacles.

First, lets get something straight here.

Who I like and don't like has nothing to do with the deciding factors of a match.

Would you bet on something that brought much less to the table, just because you liked it?

I like many characters, but keep in mind that I don't care about something going inaccurate when I read a comic, but here at a discussion is a COMPLETLY different story.

I like wolverine, but too many fanboys uphype what he can do and simply say he wins, because he has a healing factor.

Its actually the opposite here. Its not wolverine haters, its wolverine lovers. People who love wolverine so much that they don't want to see him lose to a guy like ock.

Logan is NOT faster than ocks tentacles, and he sure as hell aint dodging all of them forever at long range. Those tentacles are faster, stronger,smarter, have longer range. And guess what? They're 4 of them!! Not one, not two, not three, but four.

Why I would bet otherwise is beyond me, not only are they faster, they lift with SUPERHUMAN strength. In fact, if wolverine gets his limbs grabbed, he generates no leverage, therefore he loses.

I've seen no convincing argument to make me think logan wins. Guess what?!?!? Spiderman has taken it to Titania, and STILL has problems with him, and spiderman has precog, AND greater speed.

So saying he wins because he's "cooler" and not supporting it, paints YOU guys as fanboys, not me as a wolverine hater. Thats a ***** tactic there.

yahman
"Lol X Logan , but for starters, expect to get burned, no matter what you do, you could show all the pics, even of one where wolverine kills ock, but these guys will never believe anything, because they hate wolverine with a passion."

Dude i think the guy is a verry cool character but, Fanboys have made him a joke through out this forum. You cant have it both ways

CorderaMitchell
Lets see wolverine beats Iron Man, Metallo, Wonder Woman, Namor, Hulk, Godzilla, Superman,Mickey Mouse.

I'm asking for an explanation, and I never really get one...

Logan 87
Originally posted by yahman
"Lol X Logan , but for starters, expect to get burned, no matter what you do, you could show all the pics, even of one where wolverine kills ock, but these guys will never believe anything, because they hate wolverine with a passion."

Dude i think the guy is a verry cool character but, Fanboys have made him a joke through out this forum. You cant have it both ways

Maybe, but everyone now assumes Fanboy, stuff when its not.

Like after 911 every one asume western people are terrorist or something .

CorderaMitchell
I never even called you a fanboy...

Its people who go, he has a healing factor, therefore he cannot be hurt.

Or... He has claws so he wins....

Logan 87
Lets see wolverine beats Iron Man, Metallo, Wonder Woman, Namor, Hulk, Godzilla, Superman,Mickey Mouse.

I'm asking for an explanation, and I never really get one...

he cant beat anyone, even if people dont know who hes fighting

CorderaMitchell
I agree. I'm treating this as A vs B, who will I bet on with what they've been given...

Logan 87
Doc Ock kills Wolverine, yup. end of thread. Doc ock is to good for Wolverine because everything he does is Fanboys. Wolverine breaths like a human....no he does not you fanboy.

CorderaMitchell
rock

X-Logan

yahman
"Maybe, but everyone now assumes Fanboy, stuff when its not.

Like after 911 every one asume western people are terrorist or something "

Mann this is scraping the barrel a bit. But i quite politically never referred to you as a Fanboy. I referred to them in general.

CorderaMitchell

Logan 87
Originally posted by yahman
"Maybe, but everyone now assumes Fanboy, stuff when its not.

Like after 911 every one asume western people are terrorist or something "

Mann this is scraping the barrel a bit. But i quite politically never referred to you as a Fanboy. I referred to them in general.

Sure I will go with that. Anyway Ock wins this Thread because the polls, and the hatred of... fill in the blank

Logan 87
*sigh*

Here it is, logan is in peak strength, speed,and agility.

Ocks tentacles are 4, faster, stronger, thinking, and longer range.

How does wolverine win?

big grin he doesnt .....XLogan dont bother explain because, they cant hear it.

CorderaMitchell
Ocks not winning in the polls, wolverine is more popular,which is why fanboys of him exist like they do.

Logan 87
Ocks not winning in the polls, wolverine is more popular,which is why fanboys of him exist like they do.

Yeah hes winning in the polls, because every one that voted for wolverine is a fanboy big grin

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell

Logan 87

CorderaMitchell
Do you even know what peak human is?

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell
I said he was human?

You are acting like a fanboy, because you haven't argued my points.

" Logan is in peak human shape, of a human in their best shape and exercise."

Do you know how much wolveirne lifts?

yahman
"I said he was human?

Do you know how much wolveirne lifts?"

There ganging up on you. get out while you still have a chance. Would somebody please think of the children.

Logan 87
I said he was human?

Do you know how much wolveirne lifts?

No he argued it but again you and others dont A. hear it B. Ignorte it or C. escuse.

You need a wolverine update, stop looking at 70s wolverines bios, and look at everyones elses 2005. Then argue. It just doesnt work. Over and out

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell
Do you know how much he lift.

Actually I did argue that, before you guys started whining.

He doesn't know what peak human is, and thats sad.

How much does he lift?

Logan 87
He cant lift anything thing. Now that more believable.

X-Logan
I have a question.

Does a peak human strenght can do this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/Wolverine02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine03.jpg

Logan 87
Of course not X Logan...you made that pic...its bad writing....you fanboy you

CorderaMitchell

X-Logan
What about a peak human speed and agility?Could do this?

Wolvie 1
Wolvie 2

or this?

Wolvie 3

or this?

Wolvie 4
Wolvie 5

or this?

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7

Logan 87
Whats nearly a ton??

I love when people debate characters they don't know, I bet you don't know much about ock, eh?

Ofcourse he doesnt because he likes wolverine, and everyones a fanboy big grin

CorderaMitchell

Wolvie 1
Wolvie 2

or this?

Wolvie 3

or this?

Wolvie 4
Wolvie 5

or this?

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7

So you admit you don't know anything about wolverine then?

How much does he lift, 1/2 ton, 1 ton?

Logan 87

Wolvie 1
Wolvie 2

or this?

Wolvie 3

or this?

Wolvie 4
Wolvie 5

or this?

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7

In one of those it says his claws cut through anything...ANYTHINGGGG, in the storm one, and yeah storm is faster than ock

CorderaMitchell
How can wolveirne beat storm?

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell
How many pounds though?

1600,1800?

Logan 87
How can wolveirne beat storm?

YOUR NOT LOOKING ON WHAT THE PIC SAYS ON HOW WOLVERINE SENSES sTROM AND SHE MOVING MAD QUICK. X DIDNT SAY HE COULD BEAT HER MAN, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME SAY STUFF LIKE THAT. STAY FOCUSED

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell
YOUR NOT LOOKING ON WHAT THE PIC SAYS ON HOW WOLVERINE SENSES sTROM AND SHE MOVING MAD QUICK. X DIDNT SAY HE COULD BEAT HER MAN, STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME SAY STUFF LIKE THAT. STAY FOCUSED

Whats wrong, you said you weren't going to any more wolverine threads.

smile

CorderaMitchell

X-Logan

Logan 87
Whats wrong, you said you weren't going to any more wolverine threads.

smile

One read what i said in that thread when i said I wasnt going to be in any. 2 i made this thread so its logical. and 3 I know you dont want me Anywhere big grin because im a Wolverine fanboy right.

CorderaMitchell

Darkstorm Zero
Cordera, can you try Not forcing people away from debates please?...

Oh and I'd say that this fight is much closer than you might think.

Reasons, Wolverine might not be as well "Armed" (Excuse the pun) as Doc Oc, But the weapons he does bring are formidable enough. Think about it, Wolverines Adamatium claws can cut through "Anything" apparently, and I am sure that includes Ocs extra appendages. This coupled with Wolvies speed and extra sensory perceptions, and easily better than peak human strength, he should rip through the claws after they make their initial impact.

Notes to remember when replying: #1:I just argued the logic youve used to say that Oc wins no contest because his claws are too fast.
#2: I didn't say oc would Lose the fight, but he'll have a much harder time that you seem to be implying
#3: Not all arguments are from Wolverine fans, I personally detested him in the Marvel vs Capcom games... Damn dialer win Infinites... mad

X-Logan
Thank you for admitting that.

Logan lifts 800 lbs, not even 1/2 ton.

So you don't know much about the char.

He is ENHANCED by the skeleton, BUT he's still in the peak human range, other than that he's superhuman, and he's not.

Goodnight.
But If Logan lifts just 800 lbs explain to us fanboys how he could lift six people on the top of his head and run with them EASILY?

In fact,Prove to us that Logan can lift only 800 lbs. cool

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Cordera, can you try Not forcing people away from debates please?...

Oh and I'd say that this fight is much closer than you might think.

Reasons, Wolverine might not be as well "Armed" (Excuse the pun) as Doc Oc, But the weapons he does bring are formidable enough. Think about it, Wolverines Adamatium claws can cut through "Anything" apparently, and I am sure that includes Ocs extra appendages. This coupled with Wolvies speed and extra sensory perceptions, and easily better than peak human strength, he should rip through the claws after they make their initial impact.

Notes to remember when replying: #1:I just argued the logic youve used to say that Oc wins no contest because his claws are too fast.
#2: I didn't say oc would Lose the fight, but he'll have a much harder time that you seem to be implying
#3: Not all arguments are from Wolverine fans, I personally detested him in the Marvel vs Capcom games... Damn dialer with Infinites... mad

CorderaMitchell
Did I say no contest? I think not..

They haven't argued,but complained for 3 pages.

His sensory won't help him,peter has spider sense, and superior agility, logan isn't cutting all four of them from an intelligent fighting ock.

He's grabbed hes done. Ocks tentacles are MUCH faster than logan, and the only way would be to cut all four, and the only way to do that would be to get close.

CorderaMitchell
But If Logan lifts just 800 lbs explain to us fanboys how he could lift six people on the top of his head and run with them EASILY?

In fact,Prove to us that Logan can lift only 800 lbs. cool

He can go over if beserk, tell me how wolverine gets hit by namor and doesn't budge, but gets chopped by DD and falls.

Look at his profile he lifts 800, and if you didn't know that why are you here?

Logan 87
Did I say no contest? I think not..

They haven't argued,but complained for 3 pages.

His sensory won't help him,peter has spider sense, and superior agility, logan isn't cutting all four of them from an intelligent fighting ock.

He's grabbed hes done. Ocks tentacles are MUCH faster than logan, and the only way would be to cut all four, and the only way to do that would be to get close.

see what i mean. XLogan more than explained it to you but you just brush it off and say its complainingt.

CorderaMitchell
see what i mean. XLogan more than explained it to you but you just brush it off and say its complainingt.

No I was explaining, YOU'VE BEEN complaining, I've YET TO see you come up with anything.

Where was the brushing off?I disagree? Should i agree with someone who doesn't know their facts,I'm tired ofn hearing complaining.

You haven't countered a point to your OWN thread, furthermore, you said you weren't posting in it.

X-Logan

Wolvie 1
Wolvie 2

or this?

Wolvie 3

or this?

Wolvie 4
Wolvie 5

or this?

wolvie 6
Wolvie 7
I am still waiting you answer this,Cordera. cool

and of course,a guy who just lift 800 lbs never would do this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine75.jpg

CorderaMitchell
I am still waiting you answer this,Cordera. cool

and of course,a guy who just lift 800 lbs never would do this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/wolverine75.jpg

Dude, you are bringing inconsistent feats in, logan lifts 800 pounds like captain america, didn't you tell me it was own his own history page?

If wolverine holds that much with one hand, its crap writing.

Logan 87
No I was explaining, YOU'VE BEEN complaining, I've YET TO see you come up with anything.

Where was the brushing off?I disagree? Should i agree with someone who doesn't know their facts,I'm tired ofn hearing complaining.

You haven't countered a point to your OWN thread, furthermore, you said you weren't posting in it.

Again you just IGNORE them.

CorderaMitchell
Again you just IGNORE them.

Who you?

I have a right too, you've been calling yourself a fanboy for 3 pages.

Logan 87
Dude, you are bringing inconsistent feats in, logan lifts 800 pounds like captain america, didn't you tell me it was own his own history page?

Certainly you dont believe history pages now. Expecialy when It says Wolverine is in Spidermans lifting range. Oh no Cordera...nooooo

Darkstorm Zero
And the biggest problem for Doc Oc is that he never fights intelligently...

And Once Wolvie gets through one or two claws Oc will be off balance ling enough for Wolvie to close the gap and finish the job (This is conjecture of what I would do in Wolverines place)

The Healing factor, while it does NOT render him invulnerable, does give him some leeway to take a few good hits from those tentacles ad keep fighting.

Cordera it would have been a much better argument for Oc if you had just said this "If Oc can keep Wolverine at bay with quick strikes with his arms (Not grabs mind you), the the longer the battle lasts, the more it's in Oc's favour, since he'll eventually overwhel Wolvies healing factor"

You see, I ca argue both characters strengths and weaknesses, and so can everybody else, one just needs to understand what the characters can rasonably do. It is ENTIRELY possable for wolverine to get in close and hack and slash his way to victory, it's also entirely possable for Oc to poke away at Wolverine from a distance till theres nothing left but a metal skeleton.

X-Logan
He can go over if beserk, tell me how wolverine gets hit by namor and doesn't budge, but gets chopped by DD and falls.

What the hell that has anything to do with our discussion?

Logan 87
Who you?

I have a right too, you've been calling yourself a fanboy for 3 pages.

Funny I was just about to ask you the same question. I explained 10 times and you still IGNORE IT I even started explaining in Scorpian/Doc Ock vs Wolverine, and you still IGNORED ITTT .

Logan 87

Cordera it would have been a much better argument for Oc if you had just said this "If Oc can keep Wolverine at bay with quick strikes with his arms (Not grabs mind you), the the longer the battle lasts, the more it's in Oc's favour, since he'll eventually overwhel Wolvies healing factor"

Why would he just say that when he hates wolverine.

Logan 87
What the hell that has anything to do with our discussion?

Lol again he hates wolverine. No matter who faces the man.

X-Logan

How can Logan strenght be the same as Cap if Logan is level 4 and Cap is level 3 on their own history page? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan 87
How can Logan strenght be the same as Cap if Logan is level 4 and Cap is level 3 on their own history page? roll eyes (sarcastic)

he looking at wolverine bios from the 70s before he got the ad skeleton and claws, but looks at doc ock 2005 bio for updates. ....Overall he hates wolverine.

CorderaMitchell

By means of a book writing. He's a villan, he never does.

His claws think for themselves, he's beaten a guy with tentacles LIKE his, so this is a hypothetical match, Dock could be as stupid as he wants to, those tentacles fight FOR him.

And Once wolvie gets through one or wo claws Oc will be off balance ling enough for wolvi to close the gap and finish the job (This is conjecture of what I would do in Wolverines place)

True enough, but wolveirne is the one who charges headlong, pray tell me, how he would slice up 4 faster moving, stronger, longer ranged, and smarter weapons.

The Healing factor, while it does NOT render him invulnerable, does give him some leeway to take a few good hits from those tentacles ad keep fighting.

If wolverine is hit by force like that, he's put down for some time. If Ock grabs both his arms, (easy for him to do, considering they are 10x faster, and are class ten, logan is screwed) That hardly makes it worth my time to bet on him.

I've said he can keep him at bay, you must've been reading someone elses posts. If wolverine heals, he wont fatigue first. Ock can throw items and do so much more than those claws.

Its like a ring of car keys,for a knife, which one would serve you better.

You see, I ca argue both characters strengths and weaknesses, and so can everybody else, one just needs to understand what the characters can rasonably do. It is ENTIRELY possable for wolverine to get in close and hack and slash his way to victory, it's also entirely possable for Oc to poke away at Wolverine from a distance till theres nothing left but a metal skeleton.

Its all FEASIBLE. "I" have a chance to do so, but I'm betting on who has the greater chance here, wolverine cannot bend his claws to attack over and under his arm, his back (fully), and his other body parts are WIDE open.

Ock isn't limited by this, and can attack from all angles, go on walls, lift cars, logan simply doesn't have the greater chance here.

I respect that you are actually arguing with me though, and I have no emnity towards you, of course.

Darkstorm Zero
Don't assume that he hates Wolverine, Logan87. He stated himself that he does not like people who OVERRATE Wolverine (As well as a number of other characters...)

Zod4Life
I think that Wolverine will win this fight.

X-Logan

CorderaMitchell

No wonder. Here lies your problem.

That scale is VERY innacurate, logan and spiderman lie on the same scale.

Scale 4 is 800lbs- 25 tons, spiderman lifts 15 tons, logan lifts 800lbs.(therefore,they are on the same range)

Those scales are SO small that many misinterpret them, ask any veteran around here, and they'll tell you the same.

Those scales go from 1-7.

No hard feelings.

Zod4Life
Wolverine can heal from anything Ock does to him and he can cut off Ock's tentacles if he moves fast enough.

CorderaMitchell
Why would he just say that when he hates wolverine.

You and Xlogan are fanboys,you make shitty threads, and noone likes either of you.

I'm officially ignoring you, because thats the only argument you can come up with, because you know little about comics and shouldn't be here.

Wolverine beating Metallo, blah.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Wolverine can heal from anything Ock does to him and he can cut off Ock's tentacles if he moves fast enough.

And this is why I don't like these threads... rolling on floor laughing

Logan 87
Don't assume that he hates Wolverine, Logan87. He stated himself that he does not like people who OVERRATE Wolverine (As well as a number of other characters...)

Noi then he gets paraniod and everything some people say he just says noooo nooo and noo, im like its written there..no fanboy no...not those words but that sums it up.

CorderaMitchell
Noi then he gets paraniod and everything some people say he just says noooo nooo and noo, im like its written there..no fanboy no...not those words but that sums it up.

You JUST stated, that I called you a fanboy.

I hate people who can't counter my arguments.

Logan 87
You and Xlogan are fanboys,you make shitty threads, and noone likes either of you.

I'm officially ignoring you, because thats the only argument you can come up with, because you know little about comics and shouldn't be here.

Wolverine beating Metallo, blah.

Dude i said he could cut through him. If mettalo hits him obviously he winss. I said this. Stop trying to make me look bad. Also the truth comes out I been said you say Fanboy no matter what. X Logan even showed you pics but you ignorer it.

X-Logan

Logan 87
You JUST stated, that I called you a fanboy.

I hate people who can't counter my arguments.

Dude you just did above.

CorderaMitchell
I said that he's in the same range as parker.

Logan isn't superhuman at 800, that scale is VERY misleading.

He is enhaned by his skeleton,but is peak human.

Logan 87

Zod4Life
And this is why I don't like these threads... rolling on floor laughing

Whatever dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CorderaMitchell
Dude you just did above.

I did that after YOU called yourself one, and called me a wolveirne hater.

I've been helping you around here the past 4 days, and this is what I get?
i've treated you right, and even supported you when you were wrong.

I am now ignoring you, its obviously something personal.

Darkstorm Zero
Your assuming tha this isn't a straight up battle...

This may seem nitpicky, but who says that are actually "Smarter" than Wolverine, I know Wolverine can actully act as dumb as a brick, but thats not a real advantage... Those tentacles where originally designed for scientific applacations rather than combat (In the movie at least).

Oh and he doesn't need to slice all 4 of them up, he only needs to take one or two out to put Oc off balance, then Wolvie dashes in for the kill, remeber it's oc himself thats the real target, once he's dead the tentacles are no longer a threat, n matter how many of them are left.

Thats debatable... Wolverine has taken hits from guys like Juggernaugt and got up fairly fast.

LOL, I think you'r better off picking at Wolvie with the claws themselves, Wolvie can dodge thrown objects easily enough.

In any fight, you only really need one angle of attack, and once Wolverine gets close, those claws will be utterly useless.

I bear no malice to you either Cordera, I just like avoiding flamewars by turing them back into ntelligent debates.

Zod4Life
There's no need to argue guys.

Logan 87
I did that after YOU called yourself one, and called me a wolveirne hater.

I've been helping you around here the past 4 days, and this is what I get?
i've treated you right, and even supported you when you were wrong.

I am now ignoring you, its obviously something personal.

Dude read my post above i said it wasnt personal, so dont ignore it .

Zod4Life
No need to argue guys.

CorderaMitchell
Like I say he Ignores it and gets mad, and say stuff about us when he doesnt even check himself.

Then he wants to leave. It may seem that im super pissed and dont like you but im just trying to debate. I have no problem with you CM

You don't debate, you haven't counter anything, and you just mock me...

I explained that scale to you, if you don't know the character why are you being so sarcastic.

Throughout this thread, I myself stated again and again trying to help you, but you make me see otherwise.

You didn't know the scale, NOT me. See the difference there, logan never had superhuman strength, he lifts 800, you were wrong.

Logan 87
It may seem that im super pissed and dont like you but im just trying to debate. I have no problem with you CM

Again just incase you missed it.

Logan 87

I explained that scale to you, if you don't know the character why are you being so sarcastic.

Throughout this thread, I myself stated again and again trying to help you, but you make me see otherwise.

You didn't know the scale, NOT me. See the difference there, logan never had superhuman strength, he lifts 800, you were wrong.

Yeah you tried to help " you cant spell roll eyes (sarcastic) " You want to start over. with this.

Logan 87

You and XLogan was talking about scales. YOU GOT THE WRONG LOGAN

X-Logan

Creshosk

Simple enough to you? Actually. . .You can't rip wolverine's brain out. . .

It's completely encased in adamantium. . .

Logan 87
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually. . .You can't rip wolverine's brain out. . .

You would believe stick figures

CorderaMitchell
Your assuming tha this isn't a straight up battle...

Why is ock stupid? He's led villans many a time, and trained with his weapons, wolverine has to come on HIS terms.

This may seem nitpicky, but who says that are actually "Smarter" than Wolverine, I know Wolverine can actully act as dumb as a brick, but thats not a real advantage... Those tentacles where originally designed for scientific applacations rather than combat (In the movie at least).

Nono, his weapons have a mind of their own, they are 4 seperate minds, thus superior than just claws, in terms of application and such.

Oh and he doesn't need to slice all 4 of them up, he only needs to take one or two out to put Oc off balance, then Wolvie dashes in for the kill, remeber it's oc himself thats the real target, once he's dead the tentacles are no longer a threat, n matter how many of them are left.

You are thinking games, in comics or a hypothetical situation he needs not too.

How again is he taking those 2? Its like me trying to take out 2 guys with 4 pummeling me? Ock can go up walls, toss objects, wolverine usually jumps right in, and given that if he slashed,ocks weapons are 10x mans speed. One of those claws are grabbing logan, killing further leverage.

This is worse than goro, we are talking 4 appendages of tree busting power, and can grab with better range, they make goro look obsolete, in terms of hitting.

Thats debatable... Wolverine has taken hits from guys like Juggernaugt and got up fairly fast.

Inconsistency, of course a guy like juggernaut he will get up to fast, (there's a handicap there), and normal guys like DD and electra keep him down, not to mention namor, a class 100 lifter, hit him 2x dead on without him flinching. Wolverine would've been in the horizon.

LOL, I think you'r better off picking at Wolvie with the claws themselves, Wolvie can dodge thrown objects easily enough.

True,but not those AND the claws, wolverine is slower than the tentacles, so he won't be dodging four. Peter has a precognition, and MUCH better speed, AND agility, AND reflexes, and those claws give him trouble.

In any fight, you only really need one angle of attack, and once Wolverine gets close, those claws will be utterly useless.

I bear no malice to you either Cordera, I just like avoiding flamewars by turing them back into ntelligent debates.

No they won't, wolverine isn't really getting close. Ock can go up walls, and all of these things wolverine lack, he can slice one at a time, but if ock is playing counter character, logan is crushed, more often than not.

X-Logan

Simple enough to you?
Now,this is crap writting.

CorderaMitchell

Logan 87
Why is ock stupid? He's led villans many a time, and trained with his weapons, wolverine has to come on HIS terms.

Nono, his weapons have a mind of their own, they are 4 seperate minds, thus superior than just claws, in terms of application and such.

How again is he taking those 2? Its like me trying to take out 2 guys with 4 pummeling me? Ock can go up walls, toss objects, wolverine usually jumps right in, and given that if he slashed,ocks weapons are 10x mans speed. One of those claws are grabbing logan, killing further leverage.

This is worse than goro, we are talking 4 appendages of tree busting power, and can grab with better range, they make goro look obsolete, in terms of hitting.

Inconsistency, of course a guy like juggernaut he will get up to fast, (there's a handicap there), and normal guys like DD and electra keep him down, not to mention namor, a class 100 lifter, hit him 2x dead on without him flinching. Wolverine would've been in the horizon.

True,but not those AND the claws, wolverine is slower than the tentacles, so he won't be dodging four. Peter has a precognition, and MUCH better speed, AND agility, AND reflexes, and those claws give him trouble.

No they won't, wolverine isn't really getting close. Ock can go up walls, and all of these things wolverine lack, he can slice one at a time, but if ock is playing counter character, logan is crushed, more often than not.

Some good point for Ock but the fact is not explaining ock isnt the problem, explaining how wolverine reacts is. You realy under estimate this man.

CorderaMitchell
Actually. . .You can't rip wolverine's brain out. . .

In the nose, and thats being nice, but he still has accuracy in grabs and such.

Creshosk
You would believe stick figures The stick figures are merely a representation of the characters.

Wolverine isn't going to cut off doc's tenticles cause last I heard they too were adamantium.

CorderaMitchell
Some good point for Ock but the fact is not explaining ock isnt the problem, explaining how wolverine reacts is. You realy under estimate this man.

Then counter my posts, and stop accusing. (does anyone know how to do this anymore)?

I've been debating here alot, if you complain, people won't take you seriously.

Creshosk
In the nose, and thats being nice, but he still has accuracy in grabs and such. The hole would be too small.

The only thing I'm saying is wrong is attacking the brain. . . and pulling it out.

Logan 87
Then counter my posts, and stop accusing. (does anyone know how to do this anymore)?

I've been debating here alot, if you complain, people won't take you seriously.

Notice you still didnt answer X Logan. You just worked around it.

X-Logan

X-Logan

Creshosk

CorderaMitchell

X-Logan
What are they made of?
titanium-steel.

X-Logan

Creshosk
titanium-steel. Like a hot knife through butter. . . hmm . . .I'm going to have to rethink this. . .

Darkstorm Zero

Just like you said earlier? Well the if his weapons think for him, then it's basically trying to outwhit 4 machines thatwhere designed for science instead of of war

Read above, it's not that hard to fool machines.

Huh? What I said was, if Wolverine cut out 2 of those tendrils, Ocs balance would be off for a little while (Depending n which tendrils he takes out)

My method for taking out claws that move that fast would simply be to slash at them when they come at me. and if Oc's fighting from a distance, then that still leaves enough time to made a good strike against two of the legs (They may move at 90 KPH, but if I'm more than six meters away and I had Wolverines trained and refined reflexes and claws, I recom I could do a double slash before those claws got to me).

I know, That doesn't mean that he's nigh invulnerable because of them, Otherwise Oc would be kickig total arse even over the likes of Dr. Doom and Hulk...

Agreed, and since we have not been stipulated on which versions of the characters we can use, I am going to say that this debate has been utterly pointless since we don't know which vesins of the haracters we should be pitting against who...

True, but not those AND the claws, wolverine is slower than the tentacles, so he won't be dodging four. Peter has a precognition, and MUCH better speed, AND agility, AND reflexes, and those claws give him trouble.

And viceversa, remember Wilverine can simply impale the incoming claws right in the optics, and a claw coming in at 90KPH isn't going to be able to stop itself running into 3 adimatium blades at the last split second...

Why would he retreat when he has uch advantages? (Stupid question)

Anyways to irror what I said above... Since we have not been stipulated on which versions of the characters we can use, I am going to say that this debate has been utterly pointless since we don't know which vesins of the haracters we should be pitting against who...

CorderaMitchell

X-Logan
Like a hot knife through butter. . . hmm . . .I'm going to have to rethink this. . .
Yeah...you should. cool

Creshosk
Its roughly the same as cap, I mentioned that.

Cap is the pinnacle of the a human, wolverine is enhanced by the skelton, but is regarded to as either a peak human, or a superhuman, enhanced is too vague, a superhuman can be ENHANCED by something, see what I mean?

So by your meaning, you are also saying that enhanced is the same as superhuman, because they lie the same on that scale.

Terminoligy doesn't matter, because its the numbers that do, especially in this case.

When did the adamantium tentacles go away?

Wolverine's strength is greater than that of peak human, this is because of the adamantium.

Wolverine would then have very mild superhuman strength.

Creshosk
Can machines see the X-Men again? Cause I know for a while they were rendered undetectable by electronic means. . .

And wolverine didn't pass through the seige perilous either. . . so he should still be undetectable to machines. . .

X-Logan

X-Logan

X-Logan
Can machines see the X-Men again? Cause I know for a while they were rendered undetectable by electronic means. . .
Yes,they can.That was a forgotten plot by marvel.

Darkstorm Zero
Man if that argument was passed, that would have devoured Cordera's whole argument, and defacated it right down Doc Oc's severd neck! eek!

Logan 87
Cordera through in the towel I think

Logan 87
After a long heated battle. WOLVERINES FINAL WIN.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>