Qui-Gon Jin Vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker

Darth_Janus
Cin Drallig, most likely. He seems to have a better balance of fighting styles, and he's older, dedicated to saber training.

Admiral Akbar
Cin takes this one home.

masterkit
Im not sure. I like Qui-Gon better but i have never seen Cin fight.

Qui-Gon confused Cin Drallig

darthsith19
I'd bet on Qui-Gon. Cin's really strong, one of the best Jedi duelers, said to be stronger than most council members, but Qui-=Gon is said to rival Mace Windu. Of course, that's TPM Mace so it'd be close but I'd bet on Qui-Gon.

Darth_Janus
Uh, for the last time, QGJ does not even come close to Mace Windu.

Why?

Well, Maul fought a Sith apprentice for the better half of eight minutes and died from a relatively simply attack, while Mace defeated the Sith apprentice's mighty master in half minute.

There is no way Qui Gon is about equal to Mace.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Uh, for the last time, QGJ does not even come close to Mace Windu.

Why?

Well, Maul fought a Sith apprentice for the better half of eight minutes and died from a relatively simply attack, while Mace defeated the Sith apprentice's mighty master in half minute.

There is no way Qui Gon is about equal to Mace.

1. When you said "Well, Maul" I'm assuming you meant Qui-Gon, right?
2. Maul's attack was not simple if it's the first time you've ever fought an opponent who's using a double bladed lightsaber. And who would expect Maul to use his handle to help him defeat Qui-Gon? And Sidious definately let Mace beat him, but I'm not even going to get into that again like I did with Sorgo.
3. How the hell do you know Qui-Gon doesn't rival Mace? TPM Mace, that is. We never saw him fight.
4. Your the one who said "Why the hell is Cin Drallig in every versus thread now? What's our verification of his actual abilities? None."

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthsith19
1. When you said "Well, Maul" I'm assuming you meant Qui-Gon, right?
2. Maul's attack was not simple if it's the first time you've ever fought an opponent who's using a double bladed lightsaber. And who would expect Maul to use his handle to help him defeat Qui-Gon? And Sidious definately let Mace beat him, but I'm not even going to get into that again like I did with Sorgo.
3. How the hell do you know Qui-Gon doesn't rival Mace? TPM Mace, that is. We never saw him fight.
4. Your the one who said "Why the hell is Cin Drallig in every versus thread now? What's our verification of his actual abilities? None."

You again?

1- I did. He fought Maul for about eight minutes and never gained the advantage.

2- It WAS simple. For a bunch of force using combatants, to be put out of a fight with a handle to the face and then get stabbed with an elaborate thrust reeks of horrible battle readiness and swordsmanship. If anything, all Qui Gon did to Maul was flail away at him and do more than a few pointless spin attacks and twirls. He was dancing more than he was fighting. After he was stabbed, Obi-Wan did more damage in under a minute than Qui Gon did for eight. So please, don't belittle Maul to make Qui Gon Jinn great. He's not.

3- WTF? Changing your tune now? So now Qui Gon is as good as TPM Mace Windu? The same Mace Windu who was a jedi master, second on the council, and had created his own addition to the hardest lightsaber fighting style? The same one who barely lost to Count Dooku? No, that's bullshit and you got it from the novel, not from any real facts. Read this-- Novelisation of movie = author's intepretation of movie events. It's not canon. Not even close.

4. I did, but I'd bet that he could beat Qui gon Jinn, since I could beat Qui Gon Jinn with his sloppy style.

atlant80
cin because QGJ sucks

Darth_Glentract
that is unfounded crap.

Jaster Mereel
Cin, seeing as he was the teacher of most of the Jedi and had more time to wield and practice.

Also, does anyone have any information on this guy other than wikipedia and stuff? I'd like to find some more pictures for a Jedi listing thing im starting on.

Abyssal Lord
Originally posted by atlant80
cin because QGJ sucks

Well I would not say that Qui-Gon sucks, but Cin would take him in my opinon and Glentract please lay off atlant80 he is one of few new members here that shows promise.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
that is unfounded crap. is it? maul killed him easy. cin is also a great lightsaber duelist but i was to lazy to type that lol. anikan killing him was bs 1 day before anikans turn to the darkside cin would pwn him so...

atlant80
and cin can beat maul

Darth_Glentract
Qui-gon was a Jedi Master. He was one of the main influences in the Stark Hyperspace War.

Let me get some quotes from starwars.com

"Were it not for Qui-Gon's unruly views, he would have undoubtedly been on the Jedi Council."

This says he was council material, while Cin doesn't seem to have unruly veiws like Qui-gon, allowing us to inffer Cin was not.

atlant80
Qui-gon was a Jedi Master. He was one of the main influences in the Stark Hyperspace War.

Let me get some quotes from starwars.com

"Were it not for Qui-Gon's unruly views, he would have undoubtedly been on the Jedi Council."

This says he was council material, while Cin doesn't seem to have unruly veiws like Qui-gon, allowing us to inffer Cin was not. [/QUOTE
it is also said cin abilities rival those on the council

Darth_Janus
It does. He's listed in LOE as a potential danger to Grievious, I believe. Faunus mentioned it before on another post. So Cin has a reputation, if nothing else. And besides, like I said... Qui Gon Jinn is about 80% hype. He was a cool jedi and a bit of a rogue, but he was no master swordsman. His style was very sloppy, even I can see that much.

atlant80
janus thank you for always backing me up

Darth_Janus
No need to thank me. I just call it as I see it.

joeyvermont
qui gon jinn's style may be sloppy but some of the best are sloppy such as yoda. Cin drallig was great but he was never good enough for qui gon, i mean qui gon was trained by dooku himself and had a much greater idea of what fighting dark jedi is all about

Darth_Janus
Hm. Well, I tend to disagree. For one, Qui Gon doesn't show any of Dooku's aptitude fo duelling at all. Second, Qui Gon's experience with Sith was limited to that one fight, and he never fought dark jedi other than his own former padawan, Xanatos.

joeyvermont
that is still 2 more than cin drallig and he still got whooped

ESB-1138
Cin got beat by Anakin with 2 Padawans helping him.

Makashi
Why all of a sudden all these Cin threads? Qui-Gon Jinn would slap Drallig around like a two-dollar trick.

Darth_Glentract
I think that the EP3 game isn't helping. Many people don't reconize Cin and Serra getting wasted by Anakin in the movie. If it was Cin in the game, he would win, but the canoncal one that I saw in the movie would lose to Qui-gon.

atlant80
glentract you said it yourself GL killed off cin to say how strong anikan is when for real there is no way anikan could win and maybe cin was worried about the padawans or the 50 unseen troopers that might have been there. cin can beat QGJ and we all know he could have been able to beat anikan. he is a lightsaber master taught by yoda and knows all the forms most likely

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You again?
3- WTF? Changing your tune now? So now Qui Gon is as good as TPM Mace Windu? The same Mace Windu who was a jedi master, second on the council, and had created his own addition to the hardest lightsaber fighting style? The same one who barely lost to Count Dooku? No, that's bullshit and you got it from the novel, not from any real facts. Read this-- Novelisation of movie = author's intepretation of movie events. It's not canon. Not even close.

4. I did, but I'd bet that he could beat Qui gon Jinn, since I could beat Qui Gon Jinn with his sloppy style.

I have the TPM novel to back me up. You have nothing. Null. Zero. Wr did not see Mace fight in TPM. We have no idea how powerful he was then, only have books to tell us. The Movie novels are much more official than the standard books. About Mace being on the Council, Qui-Gon would have been as well had he not defied them so much. And how do you know he barely lost to Dooku? How do you know Dooku didn't own him? Anyway, Qui-Gon would put up a decent fight against Dooku.

You could not beat Qui-Gon. He could simply Force Choke you.

ssj3gohan007
Cin Drallig was said to be stronger than most of the council members

Nick Gilliard himself said he could pretty much beat anyone in a fair fight except yoda...

Qui-Gon is not as powerful as Cin, Cin is much faster and would win with his 1000 slashes technique.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by atlant80
glentract you said it yourself GL killed off cin to say how strong anikan is when for real there is no way anikan could win and maybe cin was worried about the padawans or the 50 unseen troopers that might have been there. cin can beat QGJ and we all know he could have been able to beat anikan. he is a lightsaber master taught by yoda and knows all the forms most likely
So what you are saying is that he was taught by Yoda and is a lightsaber teacher so he's unbeatable.

atlant80
no just stronger then QGJ

ESB-1138
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
Cin Drallig was said to be stronger than most of the council members

Nick Gilliard himself said he could pretty much beat anyone in a fair fight except yoda...

Qui-Gon is not as powerful as Cin, Cin is much faster and would win with his 1000 slashes technique.
Everyone knows Dooku would beat Cin also.

ssj3gohan007
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Everyone knows Dooku would beat Cin also.

But this is not dooku vs cin ? now is it

were talking about qui-gon vs cin

and cin is clearly better

ESB-1138
You're saying that because Maul killed Qui-Gon that makes his lose to Cin. Maul was trained his entire life to kill the Jedi and Qui-Gon wasn't trained his entire life (Or much even) to defeat the Sith. Qui-Gon is better in the force then Cin and Qui-Gon would have been on the council if he didn't defy them so much.

ssj3gohan007
Cin was a legendary jedi trainer

qui-gon was not

Qui-gon was taugh by Dooku
Cin by Yoda

Cin is much faster than qui-gon
and he knows how to become one with the force

ESB-1138
Qui-Gon did something Cin never did. Learn the path to immortality. Qui-Gon is more connected to the Force then Cin.

Qui-Gon was taught by Dooku who is almost equal to Yoda in every way

Qui-Gon was considered a powerful lightsaber duelist.

Darth_Glentract
So a wave of Cin fanboys are next. I can
t believe how many likes are being said in this.

atlant80
lets agree to disagree but do you really think cin will lose?

ESB-1138
I haven't decided yet.

Darth_Glentract
CIN WILL LOSE.

ssj3gohan007
Cin is a legendary lightsaber instructer, he is the best in the academy.

Qui-gon cannot compete with cin drallig's skills

Drallig spelled backward is Gilliard ok

Darth_Glentract
Drallig spelled backward is Gilliard ok

What the hell does that mean?

ESB-1138
Cin is the best in the academy? I doubt it. Cin doesn't stand a chance to beat Yoda, Dooku, or Mace so don't say he's the best.
Qui-Gon was said to be a great swordsman and powerful in the force...I'm going towards Qui-Gon here.

ssj3gohan007
it means that Nick himself in an interview said he could beat anyone in a fair duel, including qui-gon (except yoda)

atlant80
drallig is strong with the force and mace owns cin cin knows form 2 which beats form 4

Darth_Glentract
Nick himself could beat the actors, not his character. The ep3 gamie IS NOT CANON!! The movie, where Anakin beat him with one hand when Cin had the help of TWO Padawons is the REAL Cin fight. He isn't all that great.

Janus or Fishy or someone reasonable needs to come and straighten you guys out.

atlant80
what ever tell why you think QGJ can win

ESB-1138
Where did you read that Cin used form II cause I can't find it.

ssj3gohan007
Cin Drallig is seriously underated his alot stronger than you give him credit for

Darth_Glentract
or perhaps you are overrating him.

ESB-1138
And everyone is given Qui-Gon less credit just because he was killed by Darth Maul.

Darth_Glentract
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_characters

Cin doesn't look to good to me. Does anyone else have any good sources on him?

ESB-1138
Do even read that crap on wikipedia. Cin moves as fast as a god. Then why was he killed by Anakin with the help of Padawans? Try starwars.com or google.

Darth_Glentract
Even wikipedia doesn't say that. Straigth from wikipedia.

"Drallig, Cin
Star Wars character

Cin Drallig
Homeworld Unknown
Species God
Gender Male
Height Unknown
Weapon Lightsaber
Vehicle Jedi Starfighter
Affiliation Jedi Order, Galactic Republic
Portrayer Nick Gillard

Cin Drallig was a Jedi Master in the years during and previous to the Clone Wars. He was a legendary lightsaber master and instructor. In the novelization of Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it is revealed that Yoda trained him in the lightsaber. Though he was not a member of the Jedi Council, he was almost strong enough to be on the Council. In Revenge of the Sith, his apprentice, Serra Keto, who was Cin Drallig's greatest pupil and a prodigy, was killed by Darth Vader during his purge of the Jedi Temple. Cin Drallig's dueling skills, alough great, were no match for Lord Vader; Vader defeated him quickly, using only one hand. His murder was recorded in the temple security holograms. At the time of his murder, Cin knew Vader as Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic. His Force powers were powerful, but not up to par with Masters such as Obi-wan Kenobi or Ki-Adi Mundi.

He is played in the film by Nick Gillard, the stunt choreographer for the Star Wars movies, and his name is Gillard's spelled backwards. In several interviews, Gillard has stated that he would destroy Anakin in a real life duel, but his character is far weaker. He is seen only briefly by hologram.

In the video game of Star Wars: Episode III, this character is selectable in the "Multiplayer" section of the game, to test out Cin Drallig's powers first hand."

ESB-1138
They must have changed it from when I read it. It said 'Anakin got lucky and killed Cin and he moved as fast as a god and became connected with the force when he was still alive'

Darth_Glentract
Wikipedia has really good moderators and if someone makes up stuff they change it back to how it was before that person added whatever you read.

ESB-1138
Notice it says "almost" strong enough to be on the council. Qui-Gon was strong enough to be on the council but he kept defying them. Plus Qui-Gon is just as good, if not better in the force then Obi-Won.

ssj3gohan007
We cant base Cin's Skill on a 2 second hologram, ok. Who knows what was happening at that time, According to wikipedia, Anakin barely won with a cheap shot.

ESB-1138
Cin Drallig's dueling skills, alough great, were no match for Lord Vader; Vader defeated him quickly, using only one hand. His murder was recorded in the temple security holograms. At the time of his murder, Cin knew Vader as Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic. His Force powers were powerful, but not up to par with Masters such as Obi-wan Kenobi or Ki-Adi Mundi
I don't see it.

ssj3gohan007
What are you talking about?

Drallig, Cin
Star Wars character
Cin Drallig
Homeworld Unknown
Species God
Gender Male
Height Unknown
Weapon Lightsaber
Vehicle Jedi Starfighter
Portrayer Nick Gillard

Cin Drallig was a Legendary Jedi God in the years during and previous to the Clone Wars. He was a legendary lightsaber Jedi God and instructor. In the novelization of Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it is revealed that Yoda trained him in the lightsaber. Though he was not a member of the Jedi Council, He was almost as strong as Yoda. In Revenge of the Sith, his apprentice, Serra Keto, who was Cin Drallig's greatest pupil and a prodigy, Nearly killed Darth Vader during his purge of the Jedi Temple. Cin Drallig's dueling skills, Were Godly and Uber, were more than a Match for Lord Vader; Vader barely defeated him, By a very lucky sucker punch. His murder was recorded in the temple security holograms. At the time of his murder, Cin knew Vader as Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic. His Force powers were Titanic and equal to a God. His Speed was that of a Jedi God. In a Fair Fight Cin Drallig would school Anakin, Dooku, Mace, Maul, qui-gon and every council member except Yoda.

He is played in the film by Nick Gillard, the stunt choreographer for the Star Wars movies, and his name is Gillard's spelled backwards. In several interviews, Gillard has stated that he would destroy Anakin in a real life duel, but his character is far stronger. He is seen only briefly by hologram.

In the video game of Star Wars: Episode III, this character is selectable in the "Multiplayer" section of the game, to test out Cin Drallig's powers first hand.

Darth_Glentract
ESB is correct. That is straight from wikipedia, as much as I hate wikipedia, it is correct. Supershadow probably posted the stuff some of these people are talking about.

ESB-1138
Don't post that bulls***. Mace would own Cin and so would Dooku. Dooku would waste Cin till he looked like Plo Koon.

Darth_Glentract
This is also direct from wikipedia about Qui-gon.

"Qui-gon is stated to have been more than powerful and wise enough to get a seat on the council. It was his views on certain things that kept him from having a seat. Many would say that he was around Plo Koon's level, maybe just below him. He would certainly have been able to defeat any Jedi of his time who was not on the Council, except maybe the powerful Jorus C'Baoth, who he is probably equal to."

Darth_Glentract
What are you talking about?

Drallig, Cin
Star Wars character
Cin Drallig
Homeworld Unknown
Species God
Gender Male
Height Unknown
Weapon Lightsaber
Vehicle Jedi Starfighter
Portrayer Nick Gillard

Cin Drallig was a Legendary Jedi God in the years during and previous to the Clone Wars. He was a legendary lightsaber Jedi God and instructor. In the novelization of Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it is revealed that Yoda trained him in the lightsaber. Though he was not a member of the Jedi Council, He was almost as strong as Yoda. In Revenge of the Sith, his apprentice, Serra Keto, who was Cin Drallig's greatest pupil and a prodigy, Nearly killed Darth Vader during his purge of the Jedi Temple. Cin Drallig's dueling skills, Were Godly and Uber, were more than a Match for Lord Vader; Vader barely defeated him, By a very lucky sucker punch. His murder was recorded in the temple security holograms. At the time of his murder, Cin knew Vader as Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic. His Force powers were Titanic and equal to a God. His Speed was that of a Jedi God. In a Fair Fight Cin Drallig would school Anakin, Dooku, Mace, Maul, qui-gon and every council member except Yoda.

He is played in the film by Nick Gillard, the stunt choreographer for the Star Wars movies, and his name is Gillard's spelled backwards. In several interviews, Gillard has stated that he would destroy Anakin in a real life duel, but his character is far stronger. He is seen only briefly by hologram.

In the video game of Star Wars: Episode III, this character is selectable in the "Multiplayer" section of the game, to test out Cin Drallig's powers first hand.

hmmm. I don't think we are looking at the same wikipedia. someone must have changed it.

ESB-1138
Thank you again Glentract.
Drallig, Cin
Star Wars character

Cin Drallig
Homeworld Unknown
Species God
Gender Male
Height Unknown
Weapon Lightsaber
Vehicle Jedi Starfighter
Portrayer Nick Gillard
Cin Drallig was a Jedi Master in the years during and previous to the Clone Wars. He was a legendary lightsaber master and instructor. In the novelization of Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it is revealed that Yoda trained him in the lightsaber. Though he was not a member of the Jedi Council, he was almost strong enough to be on the Council. In Revenge of the Sith, his apprentice, Serra Keto, who was Cin Drallig's greatest pupil and a prodigy, was killed by Darth Vader during his purge of the Jedi Temple. Cin Drallig's dueling skills, alough great, were no match for Lord Vader; Vader defeated him quickly, using only one hand. His murder was recorded in the temple security holograms. At the time of his murder, Cin knew Vader as Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Republic. His Force powers were powerful, but not up to par with Masters such as Obi-wan Kenobi or Ki-Adi Mundi.

He is played in the film by Nick Gillard, the stunt choreographer for the Star Wars movies, and his name is Gillard's spelled backwards. In several interviews, Gillard has stated that he would destroy Anakin in a real life duel, but his character is far weaker. He is seen only briefly by hologram.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_characters#Drallig.2C_Cin

ssj3gohan007
Well cin drallig was after his time, he heard about him well after qui-gon was dead.

ESB-1138
Who are you talking about now?

Darth_Glentract
ok, what the hell just happened to the wikipedia article, it is all screwed up. go look at the site.

ESB-1138
I know. Cin fanboys trying to make him look like a god. It'll change soon.

Darth_Glentract
no, half of it is missing, its all screwed up. go there and refresh the page.

ESB-1138
It seems alright now.

Darth_Glentract
go look at it. it is all screwed up. The text looks like the one that you and I posted, but the links and title are missing. It looks like the product of a blind chop shop worker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_characters

ssj3gohan007
yes that page is seriously screwed up

atlant80
yea it is and cin is a lightsaber master i persume he knows form 2 then again HE MAY LOSE IM NOT SURE NOW they are both underrated

ssj3gohan007
i feel Cin is older and more powerful than qui-gon

he has more experience

and i really feel cin woul win

Darth_Glentract
Cin is younger than Qui-gon.

He is less experinced. Qui-gon was a main piece of the Stark Hyperspace War, Cin wasn't.

atlant80
explain the stark war i didnt read about it

ssj3gohan007
how are you so sure that qui-gon is older?

Darth_Glentract

atlant80
yea your right when you put it that way im not unreasonable Qui Gon wins and Glrentract can you check out my mini story in the vs storytime thread

ssj3gohan007
what about the proof that qui-gon is older?

Darth_Glentract
atlant80, I read your story a while ago and just commented on it. It's good for a first write. Keep it up.

I'll get the proof later.

atlant80
thx am i a noob i care very much for your answer D G

Darth_Glentract
sweet, you are the first person to abreviate my name.

according to my sources, Cin was only 50. He was born in 69 B.B.Y. and is killed in 19 B.B.Y.

Abyssal Lord
I just fixed the Wikipeda article on Cin. Some idiot claimed that Anakin killed him and was a much better duelist...yeah right.

Darth_Glentract
That "idiot" is me. Go watch the movie again, he kills him. The game is wrong. For death scenes it has Anakin beat Mace in a fair fight and GG get stabbed. That's crap.

Anakin directy kills Cin and his students Bene and Whie at one time. Serra was killed at some other time.

Abyssal Lord
That "idiot" is me. Go watch the movie again, he kills him. The game is wrong. For death scenes it has Anakin beat Mace in a fair fight and GG get stabbed. That's crap.

Anakin directy kills Cin and his students Bene and Whie at one time. Serra was killed at some other time.

Where was this? All I saw was a blurry 2 second hologram of Anakin fighting two people than it switched to him kneeling before Palps.

Darth_Glentract
Go watch it again. You aren't parying enough attention or something.

Darth_Janus
Go watch it again. You aren't parying enough attention or something.

No, this is novelisation crap, Glentract. I watched that hologram many times. All it shows is Anakin manually choking some helpless young girl while trading two casual blows with what appears to be Cin Drallig. It also doesn't show whether or not there's an assload of Clone Troopers running around the place, shooting up jedi while they are engaged with Anakin.

You all seem to forget that at this point he IS officially a Sith (If in name only) and playing fair is never in their best interests. I find it unlikely that in a neutral, calm setting, one on one, that Anakin could beat Cin Drallig, or perhaps Jorus or that one jedi master idiot from Jedi Trial.

And there's nothing that indicates otherwise; just some two to three second hologram.

Darth Faunus
Glentract, I don't know where you're getting that from. . .

And does "on or slightly below Plo Koon's level" sound like something from an official source? Face it; Wiki cannot be trusted to the extent that you and ESB do.

Darth_Glentract
I said in an earlier post(proving you didn't read all the previous post before posting) that although I think wikipedia is crap, it can be used to some degree. This was what that guy was going on so I used it to prove my point.

Darth Faunus
To some degree. But not to the point that you're using it. It can be used to find general info. But the little details need to be cross-referenced.

And maybe I missed a point in all this staggering bull. . . So what? Doesn't seem like you know what you're talking about to the greatest extent yourself.

Abyssal Lord
Oddly enough the refernce it has for Revan is pretty accuret.

Darth_Glentract
a lot of it is okay. The guy was saying things like he was the first to become a force ghost and such, so I started saying wikipedia stuff because I couldn't find anything else on him and he seems like the kind of guy who listens to it.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry to bring this up again, but I thought some of the fanboys need this brought to their attention.

Direct quote, Pg. 377-378, Star Wars Episode 3 Novelisation

"Stone-faced, Obi-wan watched the younglings run into the room, fleeing a storm of blasterfire; he wateched as Cin Drallig and a pair of teenage padawans-was that Whie, the boy Yoda had brought to Vjun?- backing into the scene, blades whirling, cutting down the advancing clone troopers with deflected blaster bolts.
He watched a lightsaber blade flick into the shot, cutting down first one Padawan, then the other. He watched the brisk stride of a caped figure who hacked through Dralligs shoulder, then stood aside as the old Troll fell dying to let the rest of the clones blast the children to shreds."

That is directly from the ep3 book. If you don't believe me, go look. Page 377, near the botton is where it begins and then continues onto page 378. Drallig was killed by Anakin with little difficulty.

I think that this shows that Qui-gon is better because of how fast Drallig fell to Anakin. It was obviously not any luck on Anakin's part.

Darth Faunus
Hm. Novelization. Where Anakin and Dooku throw freakin' tables around the room. . . It's not worth anything, only the author's opinion. That even contradicts the movie, for Cin and Anakin are engaged in a duel in the holo-recording shown in ROTS.

Darth_Glentract
I don't see how that contradicts the movie. It just goes into greater detail of the fight shown in the holorecording. That duel in the game it what never happened.

Illustrious
I don't see how that contradicts the movie. It just goes into greater detail of the fight shown in the holorecording. That duel in the game it what never happened.

It does contradict the movie. In the movie, Obi-Wan never saw a killing stroke on Cin, in the novelization, Obi-Wan saw Anakin kill several individuals including Cin.

Ergo, contradiction, and the novelization's take becomes crap.

Darth Faunus
And you just contradicted your own excerpt. . . Funny, the movie never shows the girl getting sabered, or Cin getting killed from behind. It's crap.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
And you just contradicted your own excerpt. . . Funny, the movie never shows the girl getting sabered, or Cin getting killed from behind. It's crap.

Indeed. For all we know, they both escaped and they were hiding in the Millenium Falcon for all three OT Movies.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Sorgo
Indeed. For all we know, they both escaped and they were hiding in the Millenium Falcon for all three OT Movies.

So THAT'S why it was always breaking down.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Illustrious
So THAT'S why it was always breaking down.

laughing

Darth_Janus
lol...

Anyways, here's Whie, Bene, and Cin for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.