Assaj Ventress vs Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
I hope this hasn't been done b4, anyway duels vs duels!

Human Vader
Done before KTHNXBAI.

Admiral Akbar
Good, im happy your gone, who thinks serra has a chance with this?

Human Vader
lol Use the search button buddy. Don't get mad because I pointed out that you made a mistake.

Admiral Akbar
? im not mad. I was unsure if this was done b4, this was no mistake.

Human Vader
Yes there was, the mistake was not using the search button.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Human Vader
Yes there was, the mistake was not using the search button.

Man, shut up and answer the question.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Man, shut up and answer the question.

ty.

Human Vader
Man kill yourself and leave the forums. And i did answer the question in the first thread made about this.

darth zamorak
this has been done before and its not tht hard to see and use the search button. Anyways....serra keto wins

Admiral Akbar
I got it the first time, no need to repeat what has already been written.

Serra_Keto
I WIN!!

General Zodiac
Man kill yourself and leave the forums. And i did answer the question in the first thread made about this.
Why are you in here if you're just going to b*tch?

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I hope this hasn't been done b4, anyway duels vs duels! You could check if it has been done by using the search bar at the top of the forum.

Admiral Akbar
To lazy.

Fishy
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
I WIN!!

Good, you win even more if you keep on posting

LordSorgo

Shouldn't i leave the forums, then kill myself? Because if i kill myself, i may still be a part of the forums, even if dead.

And don't come into a thread spitting your meaningless opinion all over the place ESPECIALLY if you're not gonna answer the question the thread provides.

So.... Shut up.

Darth Windu
Why don't you calm down dude? Maybe if you weren't so hostile. . . And in that thread where you said books aren't canon. where'd you get that from? Where did GL ever say books aren't canon? Save for the Infinities, they are. And note that we are in the EU section, EU, as in expanded universe, as in the BOOKS.

matreid
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
I WIN!!

To bad Anakin pwned you...

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by matreid
To bad Anakin pwned you...

Too bad Anakin pwned everyone he came across?

MAKASHIMAN
Ventress is ugly and stupid. Serra Ketto is a Bad Mamma Jamma. (walks of singing to himself)

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Why don't you calm down dude? Maybe if you weren't so hostile. . . And in that thread where you said books aren't canon. where'd you get that from? Where did GL ever say books aren't canon? Save for the Infinities, they are. And note that we are in the EU section, EU, as in expanded universe, as in the BOOKS.

Well, you didn't mind your own damn business.... Therefore, you have left yourself wide open for attack.

Books are not Canon! On a George Lucas tribute on ET (Channel 45 where i live) he says that the Books are not Canon because he has nothing to do with them. Anyone who has a raindrop of awareness knows that there were several things in the Book that did not happen in the movie, so please.

The Expanded Universe does not mean the books. Can you even define what THE EXPANDED UNIVERSE means? Ok, let me explain. EU is everything that didn't happen in the movie. For example, Boba Fett apparently survived the Sarlacc. THAT is EU. Now, the book about Boba Fett surviving is an EXPANDED UNIVERSE BOOK! But if i pick up the ROTS book, it is not Expanded Universe because it is based apon the movie. Do you understand yet? THE MOVIES ARE NOT EU, SO WHEN SOMEONE WRITES A BOOK PRETAINING TO THE EXACT ATTRIBUTES OF THE MOVIE, THEN IT IS IN FACT NOT EXPANDED UNIVERSE MATERIAL!

Actually, you could consider it EU, considering alot of things in the ROTS book didn't happen in the god damn movie!

Admiral Akbar
Agreed, especially the fight wit dooku, they mad eit look like dooku was losing! pfft..
And kit fisto never lost his head.

Darth Windu
. . . Doesn't matter. For the third time, this is the EU forum. Get it yet?

Admiral Akbar
That was still idiotic, And if its a EU forum why do people constantly bring up events from the movies as thier source for victory with and star wars char.

Darth Windu
It is a forum to discuss EU topics; doesn't mean movies can't be brought up. That would be stupid. And I totally agree with you about the ROTS novelization. It sucks. I hated it. But that isn't EU. Thats a novelization of the movie. I didn't say all books were EU. But the books that tell tales apart from the movies are known as EU. If you still can't understand this, I'll bring it up with Janus or the Mods. In fact, I can't even remember why I started getting dissed on by you and Sorgo in the first pllace, so I'm gonna drop this.

Human Vader
Sorgo, you're such a moron it's unbe****inlievable. All Windu was saying is that this is an EU forum and that you should take it into account when discussing here, if thats what one would call what you do here. And he never said all EU is novels, but a majority of it is. In fact all of it except for the video games and the Clone Wars cartoon are novels or comic books, so find out what you're talking about before posting.

Darth Windu
Thanks for clearing that up.

MAKASHIMAN
Come on guys let's stay on topic. Serre Ketto owns Assaj Ventress.

Darth Windu
God no. Ventress wins. She almost beat Anakin and Obi-Wan, killed multiple Jedi, and survived Mace Windu. Ventress would take Serra out.

Darth Windu
Oh yeah- she beat Jedi Master Kit Fisto. Think Serra could beat a Council-level Jedi?

Admiral Akbar
huh, i wasnt saying shit. the ROTS novel was alright, but shatterpoint was his best book.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
Come on guys let's stay on topic. Serre Ketto owns Assaj Ventress. I agree...

Human Vader
Are you people serious? Assaj Ventress put up a much better fight against Anakin than Ketto did. That says it all right there, Assaj was a challenge for Anakin, Ketto was batted away as easily as the younglings were.

Admiral Akbar
U have that out of order, Assaj was a challenge for anakin, Ketto lost to anakin, but who said Ketto was easy, she could have also been a challenge. So Anakin is better than both. Know question is If ketto could Kill assaj or vise versa.

Human Vader
Look at the hologram in ROTS, Cin and Serra were slashed away like nothing.

Admiral Akbar
I hate that hologram, and Drallig was on one knee with his lightsaber facing upward. Wow, so much for getting slashed away like nothing, Anakin is clearly better than Serra. But this thread is serra vs assaj. I dont care what anakin could do. Assaj and Ketto both lost to Anakin, but so what who would win between these two.

Darth Windu
People, Assaj too out Jedi Masters, and a lot of them. She nearly beat Anakin. Serra did not, as you saw. She nearly killed Obi-Wan two, three times. She fought Mace Windu. She fought off four jedi. She defeated Kit Fisto in one-on-one combat. Serra would DIE. Admit it.

matreid
Are you people serious? Assaj Ventress put up a much better fight against Anakin than Ketto did. That says it all right there, Assaj was a challenge for Anakin, Ketto was batted away as easily as the younglings were.

yes

LordSorgo
Sorgo, you're such a moron it's unbe****inlievable. All Windu was saying is that this is an EU forum and that you should take it into account when discussing here, if thats what one would call what you do here. And he never said all EU is novels, but a majority of it is. In fact all of it except for the video games and the Clone Wars cartoon are novels or comic books, so find out what you're talking about before posting.

I almost died laughing at this one.... But i configured the fact that you are not worth dying over.

That post was pathetically unfactual and was useless.

Put some heart into it, Humanvader, i know you can do better!

Darth_Janus
First off, Windu's right. Assajj Ventress is much more dangerous, intelligent, and experienced then Serra.

Second, Episode III novelisation IS EU. So is any other novelisation, with the sole exception of ANh, because GL himself wrote it.

Third, Sorgo, here's your sign:

MAKASHIMAN
Funny! lol.lol. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
First off, Windu's right. Assajj Ventress is much more dangerous, intelligent, and experienced then Serra.

Second, Episode III novelisation IS EU. So is any other novelisation, with the sole exception of ANh, because GL himself wrote it.

You at home again?

darth-yoda
dose this mean i will finally get to see what the pimp of pics got his name for i been waiting for this day for so long

Darth_Janus
The Pimp is Back!

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

Second, Episode III novelisation IS EU
That was such a staggering arguement, i swear to god i just about fell over. Funny how GL says that the Episode III Novelisation is not EU because he had nothing to do with it.... Hmm....

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/1761/idiot9fm.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.