Seriously wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenoside
So Im working today at pizza hut, and my manager has the radio set to a rock station. Im sitting there prepping pizzas, nodding my head to Nickleback, Linkin Park, Smash Mouth, Led Zepplin, Mudvane ect ect.
When he comes up to me and asks if I mind that he changes the station again. Surely I dont mind at all, and he goes and changes the station to a Hip-hop/R&B station. Suddenly, the new employee Cait (Gothy chick) goes nuts, telling us that that music is crap blah blah blah.

Im kinda sitting there with my eyebrow arched wondering what the hell is wrong with people today. Why do people get so offended by different styles of music? I mean seriously, if you think Rap is crap thats good and all. If you think Rock is for loosers thats okay too. Seriously, calm down about it.

I mean different people have different tastes, why get your panties in a wad?

I like alot of genres of music and some of them I dont like, but I dont go crazy and put the hate on someone who listens to it!

*sigh*
I guess this was basicly a rant, something that I needed to get off my chest. Cant we all get along people?

a1hsauce
i like your gambit sig and avy big grin

Ladyluck
wow...it took one post for this thread to go off topic...

Zenoside
I guess thats why they call it the off-topic forum. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol im tryin to cheer the cat up here stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i have to listen to easy listening soft rock all night where i work.

Zenoside
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol im tryin to cheer the cat up here stick out tongue
Oh dont worry about that, Im no longer steamed.

I just dont understand why people must hate eachother for such trivial reasons.

Ladyluck
now where would you get an idea like that?...calling this the off-topic forum because threads go so off topic...pft

Zenoside
Originally posted by Ladyluck
now where would you get an idea like that?...calling this the off-topic forum because threads go so off topic...pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
I'm the kind of guy who can listen to most any music. I prefer Rock but I listen to Hip-Hop, Punk, Metal, some Jazz, even some Country.

Ladyluck
stick out tongue

Zenoside
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm the kind of guy who can listen to most any music. I prefer Rock but I listen to Hip-Hop, Punk, Metal, some Jazz, even some Country.
We need more open minded people like you. big grin

Ladyluck
I like a lot of different genres too...rock and classical are my faves...big grin

Zenoside
Ah classical...such an underrated music group. Makes alot of movies seem better than they really are.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Zenoside
We need more open minded people like you. big grin

I like music that was made before I was born too.

lil bitchiness
So Im working today at pizza hut, and my manager has the radio set to a rock station. Im sitting there prepping pizzas, nodding my head to Nickleback, Linkin Park, Smash Mouth, Led Zepplin, Mudvane ect ect.
When he comes up to me and asks if I mind that he changes the station again. Surely I dont mind at all, and he goes and changes the station to a Hip-hop/R&B station. Suddenly, the new employee Cait (Gothy chick) goes nuts, telling us that that music is crap blah blah blah.

Im kinda sitting there with my eyebrow arched wondering what the hell is wrong with people today. Why do people get so offended by different styles of music? I mean seriously, if you think Rap is crap thats good and all. If you think Rock is for loosers thats okay too. Seriously, calm down about it.

I like alot of genres of music and some of them I dont like, but I dont go crazy and put the hate on someone who listens to it!

*sigh*
I guess this was basicly a rant, something that I needed to get off my chest. Cant we all get along people?

Because people think if you listen one type of music you are cool and everyone else isnt shockish

GCG
laughing out loud

This reminds me when i left a CD at work with music that has EXPLICIT lyrics in the CD changer. As I work at night, i was the only one to listen to it so it was OK.

I forgot it there and my collegue just pressed play during the morning with all the customers raising their eyebrows to the song's lyrics.

LMAO

Zenoside
Originally posted by GCG
laughing out loud

This reminds me when i left a CD at work with music that has EXPLICIT lyrics in the CD changer. As I work at night, i was the only one to listen to it so it was OK.

I forgot it there and my collegue just pressed play during the morning with all the customers raising their eyebrows to the song's lyrics.

LMAO
What CD was it?
*curious*

GCG
It was a mix CD.

But the first song that was on was of FRANKEE - "**** You Right Back! "

Ladyluck
haha nice

Tired Hiker

*sigh*

Maybe she was sexually assulted by rap artists, or maybe a rap artist killed her dad. She might have valid reasons. erm

XIA
doubt it

silver_tears
I love all music happy

Tired Hiker
Where I work, I can listen to whatever I damn well please. The car my company gives me even has a six disc changer! happy

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by XIA
doubt it

But you never know. wink

Rogue Jedi
hey, TH, pull my finger. please?

Tired Hiker
*pulls RJ's finger*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.