hi I new and I don't have any friends:(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cornilna
hi I'm Cornilna and I'm new here does any1 want 2 be my friend?plz reply bye bye

Barka
replying.... hi hi

fantasygirl
Welcome....

Royal Knight
welcome to kmc

Zatch
hi names Zatch welcome and I will be your friend. bye bye.

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin & i'll be your friend bye bye for know stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
Welcome to KMC smile

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

EsteemedLeader
ill only be youre friend if you smuggle 12 pounds of black tar heroin to me. ok have a glorious day....night.....morning.......holy crap its like 6.......what the hell am i doin? huh

a1hsauce
hey watsup Cornilna!!! hope u like it here big grin

lexie 1991
hi i will be your friend im new to and i dont have any friends either. if you want to chat with me you can or you can send me a email . ok

gls
hey u'll make a bunch of friends soon. look how many people posted in ur thread
anywho i'm ur friend smile

GreenFist
WELCOME U will love it here just keep ur cool and you will do fine

AngelGirl
hi! big grin

Burner
Hi I'm Jeff and I'll be your friend...or will I, dum dum dum. big grin

lexie 1991
hi

yerssot
hi

Royal Knight
welcome to the group they call the killer movies community

mewzoey
welcome I'll be ur friend don't worry I was new 2 they call me Kikyo whats ur name?

Royal Knight
wow didnt know i welcomed you before..oops messed

sorry...well you get two welcomes stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
hi - dont know if Ive said "hello " yet or not .. sdflksdf

grade 3 ol
Heeeeyy... That's my line!!

I annoy my lil bro with that "I dont have any friends" line. I say it over and over adain till his brains are about to leak out of his ears!!

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!

I'm an evil sister... so, you can see who I am *Checks user name*
Welcome..

Kharhmah
Greetings. http://zozipin.free.fr/emoticons/smileys/doofywave.gif

MerMorgan02
Welcome 2 KMC forums, C! wink nice 2 meet ya! PM me if u wanna, hon. big grin I'll b ur friend.

Demonic_Miko
Welcome......I'm new too......I just like signed up a few hours ago. smile cool

Scythe
Yet another pathetic excuse of a person, a lonely one at that. Welcome, you soon to be dead person.

ladygrim
welcome

mewzoey
Originally posted by Scythe
Yet another pathetic excuse of a person, a lonely one at that. Welcome, you soon to be dead person.
ur scaring me and I think ur scaring my sis oh yeah my sis is Cornelia we're twin sisters well not any more I dyed my hair and eyes black and I have longer hair always in a pony tail my sister looks like Winery from FMA and I look like Kikyo from Inuyasha well thats what our friends say and can I be friends w/ u guys ?
P.S.my real name is Kikyo and my sister's real name is Winery bye loveinuyashalove

Scythe
Originally posted by mewzoey
ur scaring me and I think ur scaring my sis oh yeah my sis is Cornelia we're twin sisters well not any more I dyed my hair and eyes black and I have longer hair always in a pony tail my sister looks like Winery from FMA and I look like Kikyo from Inuyasha well thats what our friends say and can I be friends w/ u guys ?
P.S.my real name is Kikyo and my sister's real name is Winery bye loveinuyashalove

I can think of at least seven ways to make you cry right now...

ladygrim
big grin

mewzoey
Originally posted by Scythe
I can think of at least seven ways to make you cry right now... um I don't cry I make boys cry expet my boyfriend and theres no way u chould make me cry try it I'll be waiting

Scythe
Your right, your grammer made me cry...

mewzoey
what did I do now and I don't mean by scaring them I mean beating them at games I wiped out every boy in my class at Yu-gi-oh they ask me if I'll battle and I beat them in 3 min flat then again I have all the god cards SLYFIR RULES!!(sorry but Slyfir is my fave)

2Tidus!
You can dye your eyes? Never heard of that...

So 7 reasons to make her cry huh. I have 15.

mewzoey
yeah right just try it I dare u

Natalie_Jemima
Hey! Welcome! I'll DEFENTLY be your friend! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Feel free to PM or E-mail me anytime you wish! Have a nice day!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing smile Happy Dance wink Regards, $$$***Natalie_Jemima***$$$

grade 3 ol
*runs around in anti-clockwise circles*
I like anticlockwise.!!!!!
anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwiseanticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise anticlockwise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jumpy

fish<-No Idea Why...

giljotiini How Goresome is that smilie?!!

(Goresome is my word! I made it up... Use it and DIE!!)

Darth Mantis
Welcome

Scythe
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
You can dye your eyes? Never heard of that...

So 7 reasons to make her cry huh. I have 15.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee must try....

AussieGirlz
Hey im new too i'll be happy to be ur friend

Scythe
Please....gtfo...

Storm
If you don' t have anything welcoming to say, don' t post anything at all.

roguegirl15
Hey I'm Sonia!I'm newhere too -hope you can be my friend! smile Just signed in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.