Assaj Ventress Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Dooku Apprentince vs Windu's one of the best swordsman

MAKASHIMAN
AV is pretty dangerous but maybe Kit can pull it off......

Darth Zenemij
Uhhhh, AV has this one, fisto is a *****.

Captain REX
Assajj was not really Dooku's apprentice; Clone Wars shows her to be more of a pawn.

matreid
Fisto. Barely.

Darth_Janus
Wrong. Ventress defeated Kit Fisto in The Cestus Deception. Read up on your Star Wars, folks.

Dark Thor
damn i never finished the ending to that book

Dark Thor
how did she win?

Darth_Janus
She watched his fighting style as he went through her goons and then kicked his ass, putting him out of the fight so she could attack Kenobi. Kenobi won that battle by being rather unorthodox and not through superior lightsaber skills, really. Keep in mind that Kit Fisto practices and refines Shii-Cho, the simplest of the forms. It's effective, but it's nothing stellar.

Darth Windu
Exactly. She watched how he fought against her minions to learn his strengths and weaknesses, engaged him, and then hit him with her saber twice after he was groggy froma kick to the head.

Darth_Janus
Which speaks measures for her ability to analyze an opponent.

Dark Thor
yes, why did kit even learn shii-cho in the first place?

Darth Windu
Cause it suited him best, I guess. Same reason Yoda uses Ataru, or Mace, his Vaapad.

Darth_Janus
It does suit him best, plus not much else works underwater, which was his specialty.

darthsith19
Kit. It'd be extremely close and Asajj won in The Cestus Deception but
A. She had been observing Kit's fighting style
B. His heel got hurt on the shield thingy
C. He was a bit tired from fighting the droids.

So Kit'd win.

Darth_Janus
Uh no. Assajj was a much more dangerous opponent than Kit, and she's killed jedi masters before.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Uh no. Assajj was a much more dangerous opponent than Kit, and she's killed jedi masters before.
Yes, she was much more dangerous. Just because your dangerous doesn't mean your strong. Or indeed, stronger than someone who is less dangerous than you. And I agree that she has killed Jedi Masters before, but Jedi Masters on Kit Fisto's level? I think not.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yes, she was much more dangerous. Just because your dangerous doesn't mean your strong. Or indeed, stronger than someone who is less dangerous than you. And I agree that she has killed Jedi Masters before, but Jedi Masters on Kit Fisto's level? I think not.

Did you even read anything that was written above?

Asajj ALREADY defeated Kit Fisto!

She could more likely than not do it again!
Assajj Ventress is almost on par with ROTS Anakin. Almost. It took a lot of anger for Anakin to overcome her in a fight... Assajj doesn't get the credit she deserves around here, I swear.

Illustrious
Yeah, Asajj is on a level that's higher than most Jedi Masters, there are a notable few that can beat her. She should get more credit on here. Kit Fisto is taken out.

Rayvann Sadow
Asajj pwns...

Kam Solusar
Asajj would still win but if it was a straight duel it would take alot longer than in Cestus.

Darth_Janus
Cestus was a rough and tumble match. She saw through his technique, and defeated him quickly. Unless Fisto was extra cautious in this event, he would still lose.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Did you even read anything that was written above?

She could more likely than not do it again!
Assajj Ventress is almost on par with ROTS Anakin. Almost. It took a lot of anger for Anakin to overcome her in a fight... Assajj doesn't get the credit she deserves around here, I swear.

I actually read The Cestus Deception. And I know and posted reasons why she won there. Now, if Kit had started off fresh and she had not yet known any more about his fighting style than he did hers I think he;d have won. Barely. And by the time of her death she would be an okay match for ROTS Anakin, I wouldn't say almost as powerful, but comparable. By the time of her death she probably could take out Kit.

Koolwoo92
If assaj didnt watch his fighting i think kit would win

Council#13
Okay, i've read the Cestus Deception, and Kit revealed too much of his fighting style, while Obi Wan didnt (this was while they were fighting through the X'Ting warriors without their lightsabers). it took shorter time for kit to reach Assaj because he was fighting showing his style. assaj saw all this and beat him

Darth Faunus
No, it took him a shorter time because he was faster, more brutal, and as of the Cestus Deception, better.

But who dug this up again? Ventress has already defeated him in TCD, so why make a thread out of it?

kamikz
It's damn cool that Anakin took her down as a Padawan (almost jedi knight) while many jedicounsil masters couldent do it. Anyway I havent read that book yet so I wont do any debatting here.

truejedi
Kit wins, simply because I find it irritating that it seems that every dark side user that comes along can defeat everybody but the main characters.
On a side note, how did AV eventually die? I know she's still alive at the end of Dark Rendevous.

Darth Faunus
She gets wrapped up in cables and wires by Anakin, and hurled off of a Coruscanti skyscraper.

Ianus
And apparently lived.

Se7in
She is eventually betrayed by Dooku, he orders his droids to kill her, however she escapes to the edge of the galaxy and is never seen again.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Ianus
And apparently lived.

. . . Damn. Why can't people just let their characters die?

Ianus
I rather like Ventress.

Darth Faunus
Oh, I like her too. She's my favorite Clone Wars-only antagonist. That and the fact that she seems more lost that inherently evil. But even the best of characters have to meet their end sometime. It's better so.

Mace Windu, for example, is possibly my favorite Star Wars character. But that doesn't mean I wish he was never killed, and that I hope he comes back in the new Star Wars books. Because everything needs closure, and although I like Ventress, I think she needs to die.

Ianus
Interesting viewpoint.

I personally think the Clone Wars killed too many. It'd be nice to see Ventress branch off on her own and perhaps find her way back.

Darth Faunus
I suppose that a few select characters could have their little return to the spotlight. Now that I think about it, I don't see how Ventress could have been killed by her fall. Couldn't she have done what Obi-Wan did in AOTC, when he wrapped the whip-cord around he rail with the Force? Someone of Asaaj's calibre should have been able to do that. . .

Ianus
I'd like to see her redeem herself or something is more of what I meant.

Darth Faunus
I suppose. She always had that air of instability about her. There was something in her that Obi-Wan could actually reach out to, a small speck of good from her Jedi years. It would make an interesting miniseries.

Ianus
I think so. There needs to be more ladies in Star Wars who have good roles.

Ballister
Let's see. Kit Fisto could put up a very good fight, but it'd still probably be a draw. Given that Assaj never saw Kit fight, and Kit had a fresh start.

Darth Jello
if fisto is good enough to use a lightwhip, he's good enough to own Assaj

kamikz
Anakin also took Ventress in a fight fair and square. He knocked away her lightsabers but she jumped up in a tree and escaped. He was a padawan at that time.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Ianus

So???????---->Dooku already defeated Anakin.........

kamikz
Yes but Assaj beated Kit just a short while before she escaped and Kit died, Anakin and Dooku waited with their fight for years. He gained much more knowledge and power than Kit did during that short time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.