Star Wars Tattoos!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elrariel
This should be posted in artwork, I know. But since this is SPECIFICALLY for Star Wars tattoos, I'm posting it here!

I got my Fett skull yesterday!

Ken Kenobi
Threads been done many times over.

Anyways, here is my Imperial tatt.

Stealth Agent
Check out my pimp tat

; )

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I have several tatts but I can't say I'm into a movie that much to get it tattooed on my body.
I have a friend who has the rebel insignia on one arm and the imperial insignia on the other. I also have another friend who has the Autobot symbol on one shoulder and the Deceptecon symbol on the other.

Elrariel
yeah I would have figured it had been done a few times since it's a popular topic but as I could not find any trace of such a thread, I decided to post.

amity75
Here's mine.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by amity75
Here's mine.

Cool!

Elrariel
Wooo that's nice!!

Dude Vader
Not mine but I thought it was cool

jxj183
this is mine...
its got the starwars rebelion symbol...for rebelling...a cross for my man jesus and kindof a ying yang thing going to remind me that there is good and evil in me

DeathSucka
i cant show mine <.< cuase i dont have 1 but when i do ............. Ankin is my friend and is going on my back but thats 8 years from now but (shrugs) i cant help it !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.