Some guys are pigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove
Some guys are just PIGS!!!!!!!!! mad Out working 2day at the horse ranch, there were a group of new guys cleaning some stalls and this one guy just kept hollering/whisteling/and smooching at me roll eyes (sarcastic) as I walked by he would sing "I am looking for a lady friend" then he started saying "I'm lookin for a woman like you" he said that several times and it was starting to get irritating, so he said it again "I'm lookin for a woman like you" so I said "Yeah, I bet you are, but see the thing is, i'm not really into guys like you." cool It didn't help!!!!!!! Oh well sad Maybe he won't be back tomorrow, because he was a WEIRD guy confused

WickedTexasMomA
Some guys can be pigs...but alot of women can be B*tch's..so it all evens out really.

Zenoside
What the f**k?

Was he one of those randy old dudes? Cause it sure sounds like it with advances like that. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
To be honest that doesn't make them pigs. I have never seen a pig "hollering/whisteling/and smooching" at someone.... that has got to be the worst metaphor I have ever seen.

sblomie545
it means they're dirty

CrazyInLove
yeah, a lot of woman can be b*tches. Randy dudes?? explain that please?

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by sblomie545
it means they're dirty

thank you!!!!!!

and LOVE your sig!

Zatch
Well I for one am not a pig.

§P0oONY
it means they're dirty

I gathered that... I was just trying to provoke annoyance.

Zenoside
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
yeah, a lot of woman can be b*tches. Randy dudes?? explain that please?
....have you never seen Austin Powers? Nevermind. stick out tongue

sblomie545
thank you!!!!!!

and LOVE your sig!

UR WELCOME! eek! oh and THANKS!eek! i would compliment you on ur sig..but you dont have one.

i had these freaky drunk dudes follow me around florida when i was on vacation, not fun. it actually pisses me off. men can be scum.

Zenoside
UR WELCOME! eek! oh and THANKS!eek! i would compliment you on ur sig..but you dont have one.

i had these freaky drunk dudes follow me around florida when i was on vacation, not fun. it actually pisses me off. men can be scum.
Freaky dudes in Florida?

Sorry about that, I thought you looked familiar! stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
not sayin all guys are pigs, just somestick out tongue and sorry Zenoside, but I haven't stayed up to date on the Austin Powerssmile SORRY!!!!

sblomie545
Originally posted by Zenoside
Freaky dudes in Florida?

Sorry about that, I thought you looked familiar! stick out tongue
laughing out loud nice one

CrazyInLove
yeah freaky dudes... :shivers:

*Georgina_A*

I know what you mean! I was in Spain on holiday, and you wouldn't believe how many times my friend and I were stared at, or whistled at messed

This one guy even said 'You have beeeeautiful legs' when we passed him shock We ran really fast...lol

The Russian
Yup us men are pigs

The Russian
DAMN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zatch
yes damn us to hell

Zenoside
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I know what you mean! I was in Spain on holiday, and you wouldn't believe how many times my friend and I were stared at, or whistled at messed

This one guy even said 'You have beeeeautiful legs' when we passed him shock We ran really fast...lol
....Wow spaniards are foreward!

You shoulda like....tazered em.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Zenoside
....Wow spaniards are foreward!

You shoulda like....tazered em.

Very forward messed

Fëanor
Some guys are just PIGS!!!!!!!!! mad Out working 2day at the horse ranch, there were a group of new guys cleaning some stalls and this one guy just kept hollering/whisteling/and smooching at me roll eyes (sarcastic) as I walked by he would sing "I am looking for a lady friend" then he started saying "I'm lookin for a woman like you" he said that several times and it was starting to get irritating, so he said it again "I'm lookin for a woman like you" so I said "Yeah, I bet you are, but see the thing is, i'm not really into guys like you." cool It didn't help!!!!!!! Oh well sad Maybe he won't be back tomorrow, because he was a WEIRD guy confused i'm sorry.....mebbe i should've told ya it was me, eh?

Mist
so he said it again "I'm lookin for a woman like you"

shoulda said "yeah, me too eek! "

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Zatch
Well I for one am not a pig.

ya right roll eyes (sarcastic)

cking
it is natural for a man to be a pig, they can't help it they were born that way.

Mist
Originally posted by cking
it is natural for a man to be a pig, they can't help it they were born that way.

no expression

Got proof?

The Biker Scout
Some guys are just PIGS!!!!!!!!! mad Out working 2day at the horse ranch, there were a group of new guys cleaning some stalls and this one guy just kept hollering/whisteling/and smooching at me roll eyes (sarcastic) as I walked by he would sing "I am looking for a lady friend" then he started saying "I'm lookin for a woman like you" he said that several times and it was starting to get irritating, so he said it again "I'm lookin for a woman like you" so I said "Yeah, I bet you are, but see the thing is, i'm not really into guys like you." cool It didn't help!!!!!!! Oh well sad Maybe he won't be back tomorrow, because he was a WEIRD guy confused

Papakinush sad

CrazyInLove
well, he was there AGAIN 2day... he really just weirds me out! He watches my every move! He is very FREAKY. If that even describes him! and three other people that I like that was working there 2day, was talking about how he was talking about me. One girl said that he was telling his buddies that I had good curves.. yeah, some men are PIGS!! sorry guysstick out tongue

GA - that is so weird that a guy said you have beautiful legs.. just not somethin you here everyday!!! lol laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
well, he was there AGAIN 2day... he really just weirds me out! He watches my every move! He is very FREAKY. If that even describes him! and three other people that I like that was working there 2day, was talking about how he was talking about me. One girl said that he was telling his buddies that I had good curves.. yeah, some men are PIGS!! sorry guysstick out tongue

GA - that is so weird that a guy said you have beautiful legs.. just not somethin you here everyday!!! lol laughing out loud
Guys like that are so lame they don't even know. Probably the worst line I ever used that was close to that was when I got out of a bar in Chico, California and I yelled, "Do any of you lucky ladies want to go home with me tonight?" I honestly don't know why I said it, except for that I was hammered. But surprizingly, a girl came up to me and asked, "Has that line ever really worked." Then I ended up talking to her and her friend for like 15 minutes and it was cool. But I didn't get any. big grin

kmcdude
I'm not a pig and I am male confused

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by kmcdude
I'm not a pig and I am male confused

Some men are pigs.

Fëanor

GA - that is so weird that a guy said you have beautiful legs.. just not somethin you here everyday!!! lol laughing out loud tell me where he lives....and i'll take care of him
box

BENITO

DarkCanadian
I'm not a pig.

*Georgina_A*

Woah, weird guy messed

laughing out loud Yeah, I know! I was really really freaked out! embarrasment

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
I'm not a pig. Neither Am I.
If I see a pretty girl in the street I don't hoot/holler or whistle.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mist
shoulda said "yeah, me too eek! "

That would have stopped him...for some seconds .....then he would have a slightly different idea in his head.

Well I guess some men can behave very bad towards women......

Fëanor
Originally posted by BENITO
Yeah Can Pigs Whistle? no...but they can snort a lovely tune

DarkAge
Guys are a pack of slobbering idiots. When I see The Man Show on TV it just makes me want to give up on mankind. Read Stupid White Men by Michael Moore and you'll see a very convincing argument that men are going extinct.

JToTheP
SOME guys? try MOST guys.

JToTheP
Originally posted by DarkAge
Guys are a pack of slobbering idiots. When I see The Man Show on TV it just makes me want to give up on mankind. Read Stupid White Men by Michael Moore and you'll see a very convincing argument that men are going extinct.

I think the old Man Show is funny as hell, and I have plenty of female friends and have no problem with respecting them. I know my roots, but I'm not a total dog even if I like to watch the Man Show. Your comment is very stereotypical, you should meet some other guys before you say such things.

CrazyInLove

Morning_Glory

some guys are just plain stupid asses.. like those there ^

Revernd Maynard
*farts and smacks a waitress on the ass* get me another beer WENCH

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
some guys are just plain stupid asses.. like those there ^

yeah thanx MG!! oh btw - like your sig!

§P0oONY
Womanising men are funny

Scythe
More bullcrap...

CrazyInLove

Scythe
Oink oink...

§P0oONY
are you one SPOoONY??

Colin Farrell is hot even though he is so called a womaniser - just to get that clear stick out tongue

I treat women better then men.....

CrazyInLove

Scythe
Swine?

Freaky Zeeky
yeah freaky dudes... :shivers:

embarrasment

kmcdude
My boss is a pig!He doesnt let me do what I want at work!

cking
my boss is really cool and he does what he suppose to do and we also. so everything is cool so far.

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Lies disgust

I hate you...stick out tongue

I said Women... excluding you...

I hate you so much....

no expression

tongue_ss

justjakk
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
embarrasment laughing

Killer_Dennis
Some guys are just PIGS!!!!!!!!! mad Out working 2day at the horse ranch, there were a group of new guys cleaning some stalls and this one guy just kept hollering/whisteling/and smooching at me roll eyes (sarcastic) as I walked by he would sing "I am looking for a lady friend" then he started saying "I'm lookin for a woman like you" he said that several times and it was starting to get irritating, so he said it again "I'm lookin for a woman like you" so I said "Yeah, I bet you are, but see the thing is, i'm not really into guys like you." cool It didn't help!!!!!!! Oh well sad Maybe he won't be back tomorrow, because he was a WEIRD guy confused laughing

justjakk
im one of those guys who cant get his whistle to work when a pretty woman is near. i "wow" to myself or a "she is beautyful" in my mind, but i wouldnt have the guts to tel a woman she looks good unless i knew them and then it would be me picking at them. i guess im just a clown at heart. i wouldnt be able to disrespect a woman cause most of the relatives who grew up near me were women. i guess thats why i havent got a girlfriend yet.......either that or i dont go out much except to work.

justjakk
and then i allways end up killing threads by accident...

this is just and example

Coldfire
Originally posted by justjakk
and then i allways end up killing threads by accident...

this is just and example
Lol it's not dead yet stick out tongue

justjakk
just cause you decided to post.

not many posts will come in now. i do end up wrecking things without even trying.

Coldfire
Ah well forget them stick out tongue So how's it goin??

justjakk
its going ok. yanno, if we werent posting , this thread would be dead.

Coldfire
Yeah but we are posting, so therefore it is not yet dead lol

justjakk
yeah i guess you're right about that one.

Coldfire
Lol yeah stick out tongue Wow I am so incredibly bored right now Happy Dance

justjakk
i wish there were girls my age around that i could talk to who would want a creep like me

Coldfire
Awww well I'm not your age, but you're cool to talk to smile

a1hsauce
shifty oink oink

Fëanor
i wish there were girls my age around that i could talk to who would want a creep like me i'll talk to yahOriginally posted by a1hsauce
shifty oink oink sooooooweeeee soooweee soooweee!

justjakk
yeah i know. im just looking for some by the beach action....arent any beaches nearby which is why there wont be any wave searching for me. i guess i am just looking for that person who could love someone like me. no not you spooony, i want a female. yanno with the y chromosones. dont wanna mixure of chromosones, just y's.

justjakk

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
shifty oink oink
hahah shifty

you have no y chromosones dude. thanks for trying lol stick out tongue

EDIT

i could never love a nice young man like you eek!
laughing eek!

justjakk
so who with y chromosones would want a 24 year old loser like me anyways?

Coldfire
so who with y chromosones would want a 24 year old loser like me anyways?
But you're not a loser no

Oiram62205
am I a pig?

a1hsauce

justjakk
Originally posted by Oiram62205
am I a pig?

the corkscrew tail would be evident

justjakk
Originally posted by Coldfire
But you're not a loser no

no a loser in life....not much works out for me. i should be greatful though to have good friends and a nice home. big screen tv dvd player vcr computer with dvd burner and cd burner a second compuer that just sits about, air comditioner for my room. my own knife collection. i could go on but i feel my head getting bigger.........or that could be fean....haha joking fean

Fëanor
okay!!!! everyone sing with me

if you're happy and you know it
clap your hand....

justjakk
only one hand fean?

what is the other one doing? heeheehee

mine is typing.

Coldfire

justjakk
Originally posted by Coldfire
eek! I wish I had all that stuff!

*claps both hands*

laughing Do we even wanna know?? shifty laughing out loud

im kicking myself for the fact that i asked... laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Fëanor
only one hand fean?

what is the other one doing? heeheehee

mine is typing. harr!!! ya got me there bagOriginally posted by Coldfire
eek! I wish I had all that stuff!

*claps both hands*

laughing Do we even wanna know?? shifty laughing out loud hmph schmoll

justjakk
dont be too offended fean....you're just too easy to know.

and we love the crasy wild side of you........

just from a distance

Coldfire

Oiram62205
the corkscrew tail would be evident
thnx

*leaves*

(sigh)

justjakk
thnx

*leaves*

(sigh)

dont leave, you can still talk with us. no matter how much a pig you are...joking.. come on back in and have some fun.

Coldfire
thnx

*leaves*

(sigh)
Yes you can come join in our.... conversation... lol wink

justjakk
we wont bite....much.

Coldfire
we wont bite....much.
Ya just a little ya know.... shifty

CrazyInLove
you guys are SO funny!! laughing

Fëanor
this is what happens when we're off our meds goofy

CrazyInLove
oh, off your meds eh?? I think you've been off for a while now.... LOL laughing out loud

Becca

DarkC
No, Feanor's always like that. stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
yeah, we love him for thatsmile

Becca

DarkC
Mmhmm.

CrazyInLove
we love you for that too shifty

DarkC
I'm not a weirdo pig!

CrazyInLove
lol... didn't ever say you were a weirdo.. or a pig.... but we still love ya!

DarkC
Thanks. happy

CrazyInLove
your welcomesmilestick out tongue

DarkC
How are you today?

CrazyInLove
i'm quite well, and you??

DarkC
Good, except you answered a day late. laughing out loud

CrazyInLove
yeah, I noticed that, but I couldn't go back a day! LOL.. so how are you 2night?

DarkC
Good. happy

CrazyInLove
well, that's good!

DarkC
What've you been up to?

CrazyInLove
just working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! BLAH

DarkC
Working is boring. stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
working is a work out for me!

DarkC
Oh, what do you do?

CrazyInLove
pole dance

DarkC
no expression

CrazyInLove
JK JK JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a horse ranch!!!!!! Arabian horse ranch which has 93 horses there! eek!

DarkC
Wow, the smell must be overwhelming.

sorry, just had to poke that at you. stick out tongue

CrazyInLove
your crazy.... I love it! - Not the smell.. the job!

DarkC
The job would be cool though. But if you get kicked by one.......I've seen what a horse kick looks like, it ain't pretty.

CrazyInLove
I have gotten kicked by one! pawed by one, trampled by one.. it isn't pretty and it sure the hell hurts!

back in April I was leading a 2 year old colt out to the arena down the stallion aisle so I could turn him out. One of the stallions reached over the stall door and bit the colt on his butt and then the colt jumped to the side and I jumped with him and then he hit his hind leg on a bucket and it scared him and he reared up came down on me and ran over me with four hooves.. it was definately the worse injury - EVER!! The horse took off running down the road, one guy went after the horse and then Mike (my boss/friend) came over and started asking me if I was okay and what happened, where did it hurt.. I was hurting ALL over, i couldn't give any specifics! He and my sister was really worried about me... I laid there for about 8 minutes and then Mike picked me up and said that I needed to stand up. He kept swiping my hair out of my face and saying "you need to keep your hair out of it" I was like "out of what?" I knew my face was stinging, but I had know idea what had happened! as soon as I could walk, I went to the bathroom and I couldn't believe my eyes! I had this huge gash right under/beside my left eye. It was bleeding and dirt was all in it! so they had to clean it out and then Mike made me go to his house and ice it.. I also had a scrape from my wrist all the way to my elbow, my shoulder was scraped, and my tailbone - I think was cracked.. ooh yeah.. it was painful!!!!!! and scary.. everyone wanted me to go to the emergancy room, but I was like "I'm fine!!!! I don't need to see a doctor!"

The next day I left to a weekend long horse show with Mike and his family and my face looked aweful! It was all swollen, black and blue.. Everyone kept asking me - who did you get into a fight with? my eye was almost swollen shut and it hurt like hell.. I don't feel much pain and it hurt so bad I could've cried!

DarkC
One guy got a kick to his face and ended up with a caved indent where his right eye had been. sick

CrazyInLove
eeeewwww.. Well, I was lucky, because he could've killed me.. and Mike said that he was scared because the way I was breathing, my lungs could've collapsed.. I was also lucky because the spot on my face didn't even scar stick out tongue I sure thought it was! but, I put mederma on it and it didn't! I have a slight scar still on my arm.. but that is it!

DarkC
Wow, you got off quite lucky. happy

I have two huge scars on my arm, one of them looking like there's a friggin pink parasite embedded in my skin. erm

CrazyInLove
and how did that happen??

DarkC
Broken arm.....a bad one. Radius and the other one were poking at the skin. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
blowup

CrazyInLove
eeeeeewwwwwwww.... okay.. i've heard enough!!! sorry tho - i know that hurt

DarkC
Thank you for ruining such a good convo. mad

GCG
*scoffs*

scars tell tales

CrazyInLove
LOL.. sorry.. I get grossed out sometimes easily

DarkC
Yeah.

CrazyInLove
so how long did it take to heal?

DarkC
8 weeks. I had the longest pins for a long time, they said. 12 and 10 inches. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
serenade

CrazyInLove
wow.. I bet you weren't happy about it! - how did u break it? and keep it as non gory as possible..

Hey whats up SPOoONY?

DarkC
Fell out of a tree. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
wow.. I bet you weren't happy about it! - how did u break it? and keep it as non gory as possible..

Hey whats up SPOoONY?

~spoonysaysclosed~

CrazyInLove
yeah, I know.. but this is the off-topic forum stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.