ATOC Dooku vs. ROTS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
Both seem identical confused ........

Human Vader
Thats becasue they are.

Captain REX
No difference between the two.

matreid
Yoda walks in and kills them both! big grin

Illustrious
They won't be able to settle this on the battlefield, so Yoda walks in and... you know the rest.

Darth_Janus
Actually, AOTC Dooku was more true to the Makashi form and had a more solid defense. He also used more Force powers, from Sih lightning to Drop Rocks on Jedi. ROTS Dooku is giving us a sloppy show, mixing stances from Form V and IV, with very little Makashi at all. SO, if I had to say who would win, the Dooku (All-business) of AOTC or the Dooku (Hey, screw it... i'm on salary) of ROTS, AOTC Dook' would win.

kamikz
I think they are about the same level, mabey slightly upper hand at AOTC Dooku. I mean, he's only growing older, not better.

Darth_Frobo
Aotc he uses makashi to the fullest he can and force powers rots uses form v and gets pwned pretty bad.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Actually, AOTC Dooku was more true to the Makashi form and had a more solid defense. He also used more Force powers, from Sih lightning to Drop Rocks on Jedi. ROTS Dooku is giving us a sloppy show, mixing stances from Form V and IV, with very little Makashi at all. SO, if I had to say who would win, the Dooku (All-business) of AOTC or the Dooku (Hey, screw it... i'm on salary) of ROTS, AOTC Dook' would win.

I agree, but thats only if we are talking about the Dooku that fought Anakin and Obi. The normal Dooku ROTS would match the Dooku of AOTC and one of them will die by exhaustion, I say ROTS because he's older. So AOTC wins.

Darth_Janus
Older by three years. I mean, he's a bloody Jedi. He sure as hell didn't groan or complain when he did that flip.

Fishy
Well here's my logic

They won't beat each other in a hundred years.. Meaning the fight will last as long as it can until one dies of old age, obviously the ROTS one because he's 3 years older stick out tongue

Either that or he gets tired faster, who knows he could have developed a bladder problems in those 3 years. Maybe he needed to piss real badly and lost to Anakin because he was peeing his pants at the same time.

Darth_Janus
Depends. When you need it most.

Gotta go gotta go, gotta go right now...

MAKASHIMAN
Rots Dooku was told to lose and age dosen't really matter in the star wars saga yoda 900 can still fight.

Darth_Janus
Yoda is not human.

MAKASHIMAN
Alas I have nothing to say to that. (hangs himself)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.