Yoda: Boxers or Briefs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalsemo
Ok, I've seen around some really odd questions about Yoda... why not make an oddball question thread specific just for him ? Sure, there is the "Miscellaneous and Oddball Questions about Episode III" thread, and the "TheForce.Net Hilarious Thread Topics" thread... but not a thread devoted entirely to those burning questions we have about Yoda and Yoda only.... so I must ask then, do you think he wears boxers or briefs?

Add your funny/stupid/morbid/naughty questions about Yoda here.... and writing about any other character would be off topic.... Keep it PG13 of course or Ken will have this puppy shut down for sure.... wink1

mysterio69
well, he seems pretty confident. so i'd say he was hung pretty generously. therefore, he'd need something to contain his large, green member from floppin' about while fights, but not be too tight. so i'd say...boxer-briefs.

Tulak Hord
I'd say he wears his robes loosely

matreid
I don't want to know what hes got under his pajama looking robe. confused

mysterio69
well, maybe when he's just maxin' and relaxin' at the temple. i guess you can't feel all constricted when you're meditating.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, he seems pretty confident. so i'd say he was hung pretty generously. therefore, he'd need something to contain his large, green member from floppin' about while fights, but not be too tight. so i'd say...boxer-briefs.

A bit descriptive there, please tone it down next time.

Tulak Hord
Yes, Master Kenobi. *Bows* We will all listen.

matreid
Maybe he's going commando! eek!

DeVi| D0do
Jock strap, perhaps? confused

Tulak Hord
With or without Cortorsis Cup?

matreid
Perhaps, how about long-johns?confused1

kalsemo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Jock strap, perhaps? confused

lol lol!!! lol

DeVi| D0do
To be fair, we don't even know exactly what he has down there...

But if his reproductive organs are similar to ours then I'd say Yoda's preference would be a G-string. He just has a kinky vibe to him... he must be a fox in the sack.

matreid

But if his reproductive organs are similar to ours then I'd say Yoda's preference would be a G-string. He just has a kinky vibe to him... he must be a fox in the sack.

eek!

laughing out loud

kremzike
just a tube sock

kalsemo

Which brings me to another oddball question... if Yoda were to date, which species would he date? I mean, he is the only character of his species (whatever it is) that we know of... I don't think there are any female Yoda's for him to pick from..... So would it be considered inter-racial, say, if he had the hots for the twi-lek chick who walked up the stairs in the opera?

Now I know Jedi are not supposed to form attachments but they could at least date, right? So my question is not entirely moot? Please correct me if I am wrong.

matreid
He would date Yaddle!

Tulak Hord
I doubt his entire species is wiped away. Not knowing about them doesn't mean they arn't there.

The Biker Scout
This thread is pointless... nevertheless... Yoda is a free bird!

((The_Anomaly))
judging by the way he flips around all the time, id say hes wearing something pretty tight....

kremzike
For such an incredibly stupid topic, that's an EXCELLENT point! Good job. You have brought thought and sanity to the galaxy.

Tulak Hord
Please tell me this thread really didn't reach two pages...

Ast Rofan
I think Yoda goes Commando.....so he can be one with the force.

Sadako of Girth
But then maybe tight, constricting underwear is the reason he has to walk slowly in a pained way using a walking stick to aid him...

Moff jango
lol, yeah u got a point there

snake_eyes616
Will a mod plz close this, who really gives a damn what Yoda is wearing?
He still kicks ass so why cant we leave it at that?

matreid
It may be pointless, but it's fun to discuss these things! smile

R2D2-89
yes

ApolloX
whitie tighties for the green one.

((The_Anomaly))
because the contents of Yoda's pants seems to intrest people...lol laughing out loud

matreid
I don't think so...shifty

kalsemo
Originally posted by snake_eyes616
Will a mod plz close this, who really gives a damn what Yoda is wearing?
He still kicks ass so why cant we leave it at that?

Ah, but you miss the point of the thread.... it is not just about his underwear... my introduction was that this is the thread for putting ALL oddball questions about Yoda in one place.... so even if you don't give a damn about what he is wearing, there still might be other oddball questions people have, and instead of floating them all over the forum, they can be neatly added here.

For example,

Yoda is like, what, 800-900 years old. Only 40-50 years have passed from episode 1 to 6 (correct me if I am wrong on the approx. 40-50 years time span, but it is something like that, right?)

In episodes 1-5 he is vibrant and healthy and kicking butt, even for his age. But then all of the sudden in Episode 6 he is "old" and weak and tired... so lemme get this straight: at 900 he is hot to trot then suddenly at 945 (or whatever he age might have been ) he is puttered out? That doesn't make sense. You would think that an active, robust and spunky 900 year old would at least live to be 1500 or something like that... THEN I could imagine that he'd be "old" and on the brink of death.

It doesn't quite make sense that at 900 he is full of life and energy, but in relative terms, at 945 all of the sudden he's just an old fart on his last breath of life.

Tulak Hord
It was that one Taco Bell trip.

snake_eyes616
lol, okay whatever smile

systemshock2
Briefs definitely.

matreid
Originally posted by systemshock2
Briefs definitely.

laughing out loud

Wow, now Iv'e seen everything! eek!

kremzike
The best part of that package is that the underwear is in Yoda's thought bubble.

((The_Anomaly))
hahaha, it is, yoda likes his underware. laughing out loud

matreid
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
hahaha, it is, yoda likes his underware. laughing out loud

You mean underoos. laughing out loud

((The_Anomaly))
haha, indeed laughing out loud

Stealth Agent
Yoda wears no under wear,. Under neath his robe he is completley naked.

I wonder if on dagobah he walks around naked. i mean no ones there. I probally would.

green dude
to much info stick out tongue weird but kinda funny thread i would have thought boxers and in numba 3 he has PJs on lol

Tulak Hord
I wonder what Kit Fisto wears..

kalsemo
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
because the contents of Yoda's pants seems to intrest people...lol laughing out loud

hee hee.... oddly enough.... true!!!

teeheeteeheeteehee

acedanger
Maybe Yoda is like a dog and has the lipstick thing goin on down there. My vote is in briefs!!

mysterio69
oh dude, i just pictured that. sick
that's worse than my explanation on page 1.
ewwww.

The Biker Scout
This thread is ridculous...great work guys...great work.

mysterio69
aww...shucks. thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.