Why is Plo-Koon "Cool"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
I mean I bet ALL of you guys in Star Wars board loves Plo-Koon. But heres a question: Why? Please dont say negative things. Im just asking!

Tulak Hord
I never liked Plo. He served no purpose except filler.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Dunno, he just is. He just looks pretty cool. It's strange. It's not like he ever does much.

Black Waltz #3
He looks cool and is a powerful jedi master

AnakinDayWalker
Looks? Cool? He looks like a disfigured alien, have scrunchy-like ears, long finger nails, and a mask!

Darth_Rankkor
I'm a sith. I would kill him and ressuscitate him just for the fun of killing him again :P and again .... and again forever and ever and eternally evil face MWAHAHAHAHAHAH evil face (I know, out of topic in a sort of way but I just had to)

Dark Thor
the reason fanboys love him so much is because of his lightning and telepathy, not that he has any

darth-yoda
yeah there was a hole artical onwiikiedia saying that he had foce lightning and hecould creat water under peoples feet and freeze it and loads of bull sith like that its was rediculus

Admiral Akbar
Not really, its not bullshit, if wikkepedia said yoda could use telepethy and anything else we never see him do, i bet you would agree that he really does have the power to do it, so dont say Plo's powers are bullshit, cuz GL made him that way, we just never see him use it, which is why nobody agrees with any of that information. But you have a right to say that info is false, we will never know until Gl tells us himself. Which will never happen.

Admiral Akbar
Beofre the or after the hyperspace wars, he was nearly dead, but survived, he was supposedly enhanced and could use his force powers 2x the way he used them before meaning he could alter the environment.

Admiral Akbar
Also, we have no proof of Nihilus's force eating, Or anything about Tulak Hord. Or any of those KOTOR sith and jedi.

General Zodiac
How do we know that's what GL wanted Plo to have? A lot added on to Luke Skywalker that GL didn't want.

FeceMan
Why is Plo-Koon cool?

He breathes CO2, duh.

Camael
Plo koons the short green dude right?

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
I mean I bet ALL of you guys in Star Wars board loves Plo-Koon. But heres a question: Why? Please dont say negative things. Im just asking!

Because he stood in the background and did nothing, just like Boba Fett.

Camael
and we all saw how well boba fett faired against the PiT oF KaRkOoN

Admiral Akbar
He served no purpose in the movie, it was all about anakin, duh.
He could have really been a good jedi. I mean good jedi were the ones who sat on the council And he was 4th best.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Because he stood in the background and did nothing, just like Boba Fett.

well, boba did track down han. and then fell into the sarlac pit...like an idiot.

Captain REX
Background characters are always cool. They haven't had a chance to prove us otherwise on screen...

Clawed The Bum
if plo koon is the brown guy with the black mask who is the dude with the tentacles and is grean? is it kit fisto? to many jedi...

Captain REX
...okay then. What would the point of saying that?

Darth_Janus
Oh joy, another Plo Koon thread.

SnakeEyes
I actually never liked Plo, or disliked him... But after all the Plo Koon fanboys annoyed me enough, I started to hate the character.

Darth_Janus
My brother thought Plo and Kit were cool, and so did I until half a dozen fanboys came out of the woodwork.

Clawed The Bum
who is kit please tell me....

Captain REX
Kit Fisto.

Captain REX
Kit Fisto biting the dust...

Clawed The Bum
are there any other scenes with kit fisto and also i want to ask are ther any scenes with plo kloon (in any of the movies)

SnakeEyes
Dude, just watch the movies...

Clawed The Bum
but there are like 100 jedi in the attack scene at AOTC. it is like diareah. it never stops

Fishy
It does when 90% of them get killed. I mean those Jedi suck, just look at the survivors one of them is going to be the people you like. And then watch ROTS. They are both in it.

Captain REX
Just watch the films, Clawed; Kit Fisto is prominent as the Jedi who pushes over C-3PO at Geonosis, then gets killed by Palps in the office fight. Plo Koon was shot down in ROTS, and could be seen in the Geonosis arena.

PloKoon
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Looks? Cool? He looks like a disfigured alien, have scrunchy-like ears, long finger nails, and a mask!

(ur picture under ur post is Freddy K) and you obviously like freddy and he is disfigured and has scrinchy ears, long finger nails and what not. So why r u hating on Plo if freddy isnt any "prettier"??

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by PloKoon
(ur picture under ur post is Freddy K) and you obviously like freddy and he is disfigured and has scrinchy ears, long finger nails and what not. So why r u hating on Plo if freddy isnt any "prettier"??

Plo did noting to prove his "cool", while Freddy did.

LordSorgo
I have a significant beef with Kel'Dorians. They stole my Honey Nut Cheerios.

Darth_Janus
Here, try these...

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Also, we have no proof of Nihilus's force eating, Or anything about Tulak Hord. Or any of those KOTOR sith and jedi.

*Cough*Kattar*Cough* Besides, Tulak Hord was dead for Millenia, how would we get evidence of his duelist abilities?

Captain REX
Right...this is all very interesting, but I don't care...

JediMusician
Why is Plo Koon cool?
Because he's a jedi.

Why does he have so many annoying fanboys?
That's more of a mystery.

Lord Caltor
plo wasnt in the final circle of jedi he found another escape like barris offee and illuminari (sp?) so u only see him in the arena once with a blue saber... even though he has a golden one? strange heh now that must mean he either wanted a colour change or he lost it on a mission...

Captain REX
George did not give him an orange lightsaber, the EU did. Therefore, in the movie, George did away with it.

And the Geonosians guided Mundi and Koon into the circle with Aayla Secura, if I recall correctly.

KMCF
He never spoke and he looked calm. Once I saw him in AOTC I saw that his Lightsaber does the talking.

Darth_Janus
So does my girlfriend. Doesn't make her able to whup ass...

Well, it shouldn't anyways...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.