Obi-Wan Kenobi(ROTS) Vs General Grevious(Clone Wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
ROTS Grevious was a total wuss but in Clone Wars, he was a badass. So would win?

MAKASHIMAN
As cool as Obi is I like grievous a whole lot better. General Grievous all the way.

DarthChris
General Grevious is much stronger in Clone wars so he might win.

matreid
I think the same outcome as the movie would happen.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, a master of sorensu, who is nearly impenetrable, against a robot who can wield a few lightsabers, wow nothing fancy.

Fishy
Obi Wan still wins... GG is as powerful in the movies as in the cartoons just put in perspective.

Darth Windu
*sigh*

MAKASHIMAN
I'ts soresu and General Grievous has considerable skill (swinging around 4 sabers at once requires coordination)

Darth Windu
He's a robot, genius, he doesn't need coordination. It's programming.

Darth_Otaku
OBI WAN!!!YAY we finally have July members who talk sense!!!

Fishy
Windu is the greatest new guy we have here... Although I would hardly consider him as such because he actually makes sense when he talks.

Darth Windu
smile

darth-yoda
im also pretty new hint hint wink wink

SnakeEyes
I'm just gonna ignore that comment, yoda...

Anyway, I say Ob-wan still wins, because of what Fishy said up above.

MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous does not have programming the only shreds of his body after his ship crashed were his brain,organs, and heart.

DarthGenises
I think Grevious will pull it off

MAKASHIMAN
Thank you.

Darth_Janus
Makashiman, Grievous is PWN3D by Obi-Wan since before he was born. Give it up. He is not even that cool.

MAKASHIMAN
I just like Grievous. cool

Darth Windu
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
General Grievous does not have programming the only shreds of his body after his ship crashed were his brain,organs, and heart.

How does this make sense? You're right, but so what? His brain was tampered with, and his nerves were replaced with cords and hardware that let the Seperatists mold him into a weapon. He does have programming and such. And Obi-Wan would beat him. He already has.

DarthGenises
Originally posted by Darth Windu
How does this make sense? You're right, but so what? His brain was tampered with, and his nerves were replaced with cords and hardware that let the Seperatists mold him into a weapon. He does have programming and such. And Obi-Wan would beat him. He already has.

In a weaker form

Darth Windu
Not really. The cartoon powered up everyone, including Obi-Wan. he would win. Even in a CW situation, Obi-Wan would win. Get over it.

MAKASHIMAN
Is this Grievous after that wussy mace crushed his chest? No offense D.Windu.

DarthGenises
Actually it only overpowered Windu

Darth Windu
Why am I even arguing here? I give up. DG, you can think what you want.

Darth_Janus
And what you do think will be uninformed, so whatever.

SpiritOfTheDead
Obi-Wan would still PWN General Grievous, it really doesn't make much of a difference. And Mace a wuss? Are you kidding me?! He's one bad motherfvcker. If anyone's a wuss, that would be Grievous.

MAKASHIMAN
A purple saber oh please, MAMA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!(three hour later)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Kronos
OB1 would styll pwn ass 4 lightsaber or 10 lightsaber a robot is styll a robot

darthrevan89
OMG...words cannot...describe the level of idocy this thread reaches.

Admiral Akbar
Agreed with all of the above. MakashiMan, just because you think grevious is cool, does not guarantee, his victory, why not just replace obi wan with vader, oh man GG would win that one too, point is GG is just all reflexes, he cant use the force, nor can he finish a fight correctly, he is no more than a pussy fleeing ewok, (sorry to anyone who loves ewoks) Obi wan would own him. Even as a damn padawan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.