Malfoy vs Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Book 7 Discussion

In the event that Draco and Harry meet again, what do you think may happen?

Would Harry take pity on him after failing to act against Dumbledore?
Would Draco turn back to the 'good' side?
Would Snape intervene and help Draco if a duel broke out between Harry and Draco?
Would Draco intervene and help Snape if a duel broke out between Harry and Snape?

Thoughts...?

Imaginary
Draco will turn to the good side.

DarkCanadian
Darco will lose nerve and probably turn to the good side. It'd be better off to be independent and under danger than serving some dumbass master while still under danger.

HPRox90
I agree!!!

Draco69
I DID admire Draco's incredible planning though. He planned the attack quite well.

ladygrim
draco will probably killed for failing

DarkCanadian
No great loss.

ladygrim
i know laughing out loud

Imaginary
cry how mean

Zandra Shinto
I think Harry will have second thoughts about Draco being on the dark side, and will try to take over what Dumbledore attempted and try to persuade Draco to the good side. Of course, Draco's going to be the stubborn git and try to decline repeatedly.

But in the end, I think Draco will end up on the good side... Hopefully. That is, if Harry and Draco will set aside their differences.

Though, I do remember JK saying that Harry and Draco will never join forces to battle Voldemort. Could it be that Draco will stay on the dark side until he dies or is landed in Azkaban?

Only time will tell.

... *weeps*

Hermione202
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Darco will lose nerve and probably turn to the good side. It'd be better off to be independent and under danger than serving some dumbass master while still under danger.

I agree

~Air Angel~
I think after Harry saw Draco crying in the bathroom and the fact that he couldn't go through with Dumbledore's murder that he'll see him good.

Actually I can see Draco going into hiding. But I don't see him getting off scotch free b/c everyone saw Draco and Snape leave together.

On the other hand I can see Draco getting torn apart with Harry's bare hands b/c he had something to do with the plot to kill dumbledore...but Harry may spare him..........

GraciePoo
mmmm its interesting, but i really dont thnk that he has the heart of a deatheater.

hotsauce6548
If Draco isn't killed for failing his mission, he will certainly be killed if he decides to go to the 'good side.'

Unicor777
hm, I guess Draco will do the same as his father did when Tom Riddle was defeated. He will be the first one to turn on the good side. In mean time he will try to get off the way to both Harry and Tom

DarkC
Harry has a good heart. If Draco's resolve fails again, Harry will take pity.

Unicor777
well, not so surre. Draco was the one who organized everything and has much to do with Dumbledore's death, after all. I wouldn't have pitty on him. Harry, I guess will not repeat the same mistakes as Dumbledore, giving ppl second chanse under any cauze

SlugHorn
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
If Draco isn't killed for failing his mission, he will certainly be killed if he decides to go to the 'good side.' I agree Happy Dance

Forcewielder
I'm gonna agree with Unicor777.

Harry is not gonna make the same mistakes that Dumbledore made when it comes to trusting anyone whose loyalty is questionable because it got him killed by Snape, the very man he has trusted for years. Of course, Draco isn't going to the good side for Harry's sake since he never liked him so I say that they will go into mortal combat and Snape will most likely intervene due to the Unbreakable vow made by Draco's mom.

Clovie
Originally posted by Unicor777
hm, I guess Draco will do the same as his father did when Tom Riddle was defeated. He will be the first one to turn on the good side. In mean time he will try to get off the way to both Harry and Tom but lucius didn't move to the good side messed

Originally posted by Forcewielder
I'm gonna agree with Unicor777.

Harry is not gonna make the same mistakes that Dumbledore made when it comes to trusting anyone whose loyalty is questionable because it got him killed by Snape, the very man he has trusted for years. Of course, Draco isn't going to the good side for Harry's sake since he never liked him so I say that they will go into mortal combat and Snape will most likely intervene due to the Unbreakable vow made by Draco's mom. and it is not like the vow is over now? confused

Unicor777
I remember reading I think in the 5 book dumbeldore saying that Luciuse was the first one to change side once Tom Riddle lost power

Saratn
Well isn't that convenient for the Malfoys. They are known for supporting him, and Lucious is the first back to their side. I'm surprised anyone believed him, oh i know why...money money and more money.

daniels_baby_15
What if Draco helped Harry find the missing Horcruxs and destroy them and then fight the deatheaters while Harry kills the 7th Horcrux inside Voldemort?

Court Radcliffe
Draco may go the the good side if Voldy doesn't kill him first.

DramaQ
I think that he is going to die trough I don't want that. But I don't wanna that he turns to good and helps Potter. Maybe he only disappears and goes hiding somewhere.

Truly, I love H/D, but I don't wanna Draco turnings. In that case, he should die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.