Okay, it's break time for Hiker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Soooooooo, I've been getting a strange vibe lately from the KMC world. Some of you are right, I hate to admit it, but I am getting damn annoying. I'll take off for like a month and think about this. It'll be tough, but it's better than arguing and probably getting myself banned. So . . . . farewell.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and I won't let the door hit me where the good lord split me and all that stuff.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Soooooooo, I've been getting a strange vibe lately from the KMC world. Some of you are right, I hate to admit it, but I am getting damn annoying. I'll take off for like a month and think about this. It'll be tough, but it's better than arguing and probably getting myself banned. So . . . . farewell.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and I won't let the door hit me where the good lord split me and all that stuff.

Dude..... Your threads are cool though...

I have a feeling you are going to edit this thread..... but I can't be sure... if you are *shakes fist*

BakaXero

cry but but but but who will be my hero my idol when your gone?

Rogue Jedi
dood, what are you talking about?
*byatch slaps TH*
you are one of the few people i can relate to here!!!

Piggle Humsy
dontgetit

huhwave

TheFilmProphet

I think the comments of a few shouldn't drive you to leave KMC for a month, if your going to do that then it should be because its something you feel needs to be done.

§P0oONY

Who is calling you annoying? That is utter bull shit...

The only thing I'm annoyed at you for. is that you are owning me in the funniest poster moosey award... j/k stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
I think the comments of a few shouldn't drive you to leave KMC for a month, if your going to do that then it should be because its something you feel needs to be done.
proph, you frigging nailed it. if i let others opinons or insensitive remarks get to me, i would have been gonw long ago....
TH, dont go, man, please. i consider you a true friend and confidant.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
proph, you frigging nailed it.

Thanks, just trying to help out a fellow member.

Clovie

Yeah yeah yeah yeah, and I won't let the door hit me where the good lord split me and all that stuff. see ya tomorrow hug

Rogue Jedi
proph, your sigs continue to amaze me!!!

a1hsauce
Whos been talkin trash about my man Hitch Hiker...ill eat him alive I tell you..I'll rip out his testicles through his throat... rip his heart out through his arse... and then spit on em..and Say " there Jesus Loves you"

Deano
i know how u feel TH..ive been getting quite bored recently

SlipknoT
Yea KMC is boring...But dont leave, who cares what a group of Members who registered in May-July 2005 think, They're the shit at the bottom of KMC's Shoe smile

DarkCanadian
We'll give you a WARM welcome when you get back. Please notice the heavy emphasis on the word warm.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea KMC is boring...But dont leave, who cares what a group of Members who registered in May-July 2005 think, They're the shit at the bottom of KMC's Shoe smile

Huzaa!!... I'm not shit on the bottom of a shoe anymore!!!

I must be on the side of the shoe.... maybe even on the sock.

Piggle Humsy
I just noticed that it now says what date ppl registered under their avatar eek!

and there is the upload file button for the quick reply but I noticed that earlier.

Did you leave already hike? sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I just noticed that it now says what date ppl registered under their avatar eek!

and there is the upload file button for the quick reply but I noticed that earlier.

Did you leave already hike? sad

The date registered has been there for ages.......

And yes the "" and "" on the quick reply box are new!

§P0oONY

SlipknoT

Only took you about a year and a half to notice to....

Tired Hiker

Did you leave already hike? sad Yeah, I left, but I'm back already. Last night I was tired after a long day at work and the opinions of some members in another thread kinda got to me. But now I'm over it, and those members can go feck themselves. big grin

Oh you all in this thread rock by the way! smile

a1hsauce
Yeah, I left, but I'm back already. Last night I was tired after a long day at work and the opinions of some members in another thread kinda got to me. But now I'm over it, and those members can go feck themselves. big grin

yes i know i do big grin...stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy

§P0oONY
Yeah, I left, but I'm back already. Last night I was tired after a long day at work and the opinions of some members in another thread kinda got to me. But now I'm over it, and those members can go feck themselves. big grin

Rock like a stone?

Or rock like a band?

The answer you give may result in me having high respect to you.... or not

Piggle Humsy
hike! eek!

cutehug

Misssed you! stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Yeh I just remembered that has been there ages... doh

but I never noticed the more smilies bit... I mean I noticed it but I forgot it wasn't already there...

anyways I'm shutting up now as I feel stupid embarrasment

bag Here, take my bag

Tired Hiker

Tired Hiker
hike! eek!

cutehug

Misssed you! stick out tongue happy

Burner
Tired Hiker is the man, I don't see why people would want him to leave.

§P0oONY
Um . .... . a band? eek! No, wait . . . a stoned band! eek!

Well the correct answer was stone erm

But I'll give you 5 points for creativity.....

Deano
that was a quick month THbig grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Deano
that was a quick month THbig grin
Dude, something is wrong with my watch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Burner
Tired Hiker is the man, I don't see why people would want him to leave. Yea, In the 3 days you've been here I'm pretty sure you've gotten to know him pretty well.......... no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea, In the 3 days you've been here I'm pretty sure you've gotten to know him pretty well.......... no expression

hysterical

Nice

Deano
Dude, something is wrong with my watch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i suggest you buy a new one mad stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.