High Father Izaya VS. King Thor with the wisdom of the Runes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

olympian
Well ill asnwer if someone tells me the feats of Izaya stick out tongue

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
Well ill asnwer if someone tells me the feats of Izaya stick out tongue

What has he done? I have no idea. We all know what Thor's capable of. With the Odinpower and the wisdom of the runes guiding him, he's practically more powerful than Odin himself. What did Izaya do again? Was it... Jack Sh!t?

olympian
So until someone gives me a feat or showing that gets him above King Thor i give the Nordic one a nod.

Khellendros
Actually, Rune Thor with the Odinpower was indeed above Odin, since he went farther than Odin did to gain knowledge of the runes. So, in raw power, Thor likely wins. Highfather, though, probably takes this because he has the experience.

olympian
I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me.

Khellendros
Originally posted by olympian
I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me.
Personally, I don't think he is. But, heavily experienced skyfather-level being >>> former brawling Thunder God who just got a big ole power boost.

olympian
"I had heard he was above Odin but wasent sure. He wins this for me."

I was talking about Rune Thor stick out tongue If hes above Odin and knew how to use the rune powers he wins for me. Now if Izaya has feats ala Odin and Zeus he wins due to experince. I just dont know what he has done thats impressive and in that league.

long pig
He really has no feats, he's more of a Elder leader. Like Yoda.

He does have a staff which can summon power from the Source to basically do anything.

Who'd win here? No clue.

olympian
Like Yoda? Damn Thor is screwed devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.