Late night with Moosey O'Wicker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disco Moose
What happens when you mix a cross dressing, Transylvanian shut in with testicular eczema named Vlad and an egotistical, cantankerous, stiletto wearing moose named Scott, but who likes to be called Susan?

A gender confused quadriped with genital issues?

A blood sucking, grumpy, self centred hermaphrodite?

No.......

You get Moosey O'Wicker!

*APPLAUSE*

Ladies and gentleman please welcome your hosts....

Moosey O'Wicker!!!

**HUGE APPLAUSE*

silvertsume
droolio

Wickerman
I'd just like to say something.....for the record........just so that there aren't any misunderstandings or anything.......

i'm only half-Transylvanian mkay? ninja ......the rest......MIGHT be true shifty

~wickerman~

Piggle Humsy
eatpop

clapping

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'd just like to say something.....for the record........just so that there aren't any misunderstandings or anything.......

i'm only half-Transylvanian mkay? ninja ......the rest......MIGHT be true shifty

~wickerman~

Wicker my friend, you haven't left the house in 11 months, you're fish belly white, and you're wearing a sarong.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Wicker my friend, you haven't left the house in 11 months, you're fish belly white, and you're wearing a sarong.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

well i WOULD leave the damn house, but there's a big wooden thingie with a metal pullamajig stuck in it that's blocking the way sad
I have though, after long strenuous investigations, come to the conclusion that scrtaching/hitting it doesn't help much no

And oooooooh, please excuse ME for having some taste mister "I did my hair like Greta Garbo" pffffffsssshtttttt ....

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
euro

Kharhmah
*cough*

Disco Moose
well i WOULD leave the damn house, but there's a big wooden thingie with a metal pullamajig stuck in it that's blocking the way sad
I have though, after long strenuous investigations, come to the conclusion that scrtaching/hitting it doesn't help much no

And oooooooh, please excuse ME for having some taste mister "I did my hair like Greta Garbo" pffffffsssshtttttt ....

~wickerman~

Pfft....moron, that's called a thing that leads to outside. roll eyes (sarcastic) And you don't scratch and hit it, you command it to open.

Taste? You're right...you've got taste and I don't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Those shoes SOOOOO don't go with those earings.

Disco Moose

Wickerman
Pfft....moron, that's called a thing that leads to outside. roll eyes (sarcastic) And you don't scratch and hit it, you command it to open.

Taste? You're right...you've got taste and I don't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Those shoes SOOOOO don't go with those earings.

Oh well, i'm SORRY mkay? I was busy making MONEY to SUPPORT this family......instead of running around here and there taking POTTERY and ACTING classes like a certain forest-dwelling creature mad

And that's just RICH coming from someone that thinks Gucci's a brand of pasta roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Oh look what just dragged it's carcas in...it's the UTENSIL.

*frantic applause*

~wickerman~

Korri
gr000000000000000000000000000000p droolio

Disco Moose
Oh well, i'm SORRY mkay? I was busy making MONEY to SUPPORT this family......instead of running around here and there taking POTTERY and ACTING classes like a certain forest-dwelling creature mad

And that's just RICH coming from someone that thinks Gucci's a brand of pasta roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

I am an artiste....

Besides, your "Naked Gollum Web Cam" site hasn't exaclty taken off yet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Disco Moose

Clovie
i think i don't follow huh

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Clovie
Dont worry your not the only one.

Disco Moose

Ah..the lovely Polish princess has arrived. smile

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Dont worry your not the only one.

Just sit there are look cute, m'kay? You can be the eye candy that brings in the male viewers. droolio

Wickerman
I am an artiste....

Besides, your "Naked Gollum Web Cam" site hasn't exaclty taken off yet... roll eyes (sarcastic)

well, that's just because he was a 2-legged creature and well....you're too delicate about *gasp* standing UP straight Pffshtttt

And since when is covering yourself with hazelnuts and then licking them off while some sick bastard paints it....art??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

HimoKun
blink blink confused confused no no no

Clovie
Dont worry your not the only one. great happy

Ah..the lovely Polish princess has arrived. smile (it sounded like sarcasm)

Hello happy

Kharhmah
Just sit there are look cute, m'kay? You can be the eye candy that brings in the male viewers. droolio
*grins and flutters eyelashes* eyes

Disco Moose
well, that's just because he was a 2-legged creature and well....you're too delicate about *gasp* standing UP straight Pffshtttt

And since when is covering yourself with hazelnuts and then licking them off while some sick bastard paints it....art??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

I can stand up straight damnit! mad *attempt number one goes a little less than smooth*

Hold up...I can do this you one eyed, skull fecked sperm receptacle.

*Moose totters slowly to his hind legs...feeling triumphant only to crash to the floor.*

*Attempt number 3 goes horribly awry, resulting in the untimely death of Jed, camera man operator #3*

Moving on.... embarrasment

Korri
I think i prefer Wickermoose, or maybe Mickerwoose

Disco Moose
great happy

(it sounded like sarcasm)

Hello happy

No sarcasm...

Hey there. smile

Disco Moose
*grins and flutters eyelashes* eyes

*cough* more CLEAVAGE sweetheart.....

Wickerman
I can stand up straight damnit! mad *attempt number one goes a little less than smooth*

Hold up...I can do this you one eyed, skull fecked sperm receptacle.

*Moose totters slowly to his hind legs...feeling triumphant only to crash to the floor.*

*Attempt number 3 goes horribly awry, resulting in the untimely death of Jed, camera man operator #3*

Moving on.... embarrasment

BWHUAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

sideshow freak roll eyes (sarcastic)

*shows Clovie to a seat*

So.....Clovie......what's it like suffering from an Oedipian complex? icon5

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Korri
I think i prefer Wickermoose, or maybe Mickerwoose

A large man in a black suit with "Security" written on his back shows up to take Korri for a little "Don't mess wit da directin baby" talk

~wickerman~

Kharhmah
*cough* more CLEAVAGE sweetheart.....
All in due time my good Moose.

Disco Moose
A large man in a black suit with "Security" written on his back shows up to take Korri for a little "Don't mess wit da directin baby" talk

~wickerman~

Where the hell are the TASERS? DAMNIT WICKER! I TOLD you to get the guards to taser the malcontents!

*storms off to his dressing room*

Korri

~wickerman~

i have my ways of getting round that kinda shit flirt1

Clovie
No sarcasm...

Hey there. smile hug
are you better now?

BWHUAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

sideshow freak roll eyes (sarcastic)

*shows Clovie to a seat*

So.....Clovie......what's it like suffering from an Oedipian complex? icon5

~wickerman~ what complex? blink

Disco Moose
All in due time my good Moose.

pfft....you're fired!

*Into bull horn*

Bring out the next bimbo with a nice set of cans!

*Georgina_A*
Oooh, a show eek!

I need some entertainment blink

Disco Moose
hug
are you better now?

what complex? blink

Define better? Am I predisposed to mood swings, dementia and occasional outbursts still?

ABSOLUTELY! thumb up

Disco Moose
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Oooh, a show eek!

I need some entertainment blink

*Suave TV star voice*

If you'd..uhh...care to come back to my dressing room...I'm sure I could...uh...find some entertainment for you....cool

*notices Wicker glaring at him* blink

Wickerman
Where the hell are the TASERS? DAMNIT WICKER! I TOLD you to get the guards to taser the malcontents!

*storms off to his dressing room*

Oh yeah, blame it on ME why don't you?

*yells towards Moose as he's walking off*

I'm not the one that spent half the budget making himself "pretty".............

AND COVERING YOUR EARS AND MUMBLING DOESN'T CUT IT MISTER!!!!!!

hug
are you better now?

what complex? blink

Wait a minute....... *checks papers* Ok, who WROTE these lines?????

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
*Suave TV star voice*

If you'd..uhh...care to come back to my dressing room...I'm sure I could...uh...find some entertainment for you....cool

*notices Wicker glaring at him* blink

*Giggle* eyes I'd love too *giggle giggle*

Disco Moose
Oh yeah, blame it on ME why don't you?

*yells towards Moose as he's walking off*

I'm not the one that spent half the budget making himself "pretty".............

AND COVERING YOUR EARS AND MUMBLING DOESN'T CUT IT MISTER!!!!!!

~wickerman~

Apparently not! LOOK AT YOURSELF! sick

It does so....I can't hear you..I can't hear you...lalalalalalalalalalala Wicker is a freak...lalalalalalalalalala

Piggle Humsy
hmm

Korri
This show sucks *sets fire to set*

Clovie
Define better? Am I predisposed to mood swings, dementia and occasional outbursts still?

ABSOLUTELY! thumb up *pretends she understood* happy

great hug

~wickerman~ what did you mean? cry

Disco Moose
*Giggle* eyes I'd love too *giggle giggle*

Awwwriiiiight... afro

You know beautiful...with eyes like that...and what I hope will be wonderful talent...I could make you a Star..... cool

Korri
*watches flames growing higher and higher, is amused that nobody seems to notice*

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
hmm

Something on your mind?

Oh, who am I kidding....*abrasive laugh* wink

*Georgina_A*
Awwwriiiiight... afro

You know beautiful...with eyes like that...and what I hope will be wonderful talent...I could make you a Star..... cool

*Gasp* Me? A star? *giggle* Wow...You're such a charmer! eyes

...Is it too early to admit my undying love for you? eek!

Wickerman
Apparently not! LOOK AT YOURSELF! sick

It does so....I can't hear you..I can't hear you...lalalalalalalalalalala Wicker is a freak...lalalalalalalalalala

YOU're the one who said "Vomit Green's where it's at baby"

Dammit, this is what happens when i don't mash your pills into your pedigree yumyum chow chow no

*pretends she understood* happy

great hug

what did you mean? cry

No no no.....i didn't write the script.....*puts a hand to earphone* what do you mean "yes you did sir you did after being sexually molested by 2 monkeys last night" ????? blink

~wickerman~

Wickerman

...Is it too early to admit my undying love for you?

Don't take the bra off just yet sistah.....he's been known to offer jobs to attractive young girls......and they accept....which is weird......seeing as how he's still working on paying the debt over that......err...nevermind whistle

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Morning, Vlad.

*Georgina_A*
Don't take the bra off just yet sistah.....he's been known to offer jobs to attractive young girls......and they accept....which is weird......seeing as how he's still working on paying the debt over that......err...nevermind whistle

~wickerman~

But...But...I thought we had a connection! cry

Why does this always happen to me?! weep

Disco Moose

...Is it too early to admit my undying love for you? eek!

Whoa! Hey! We don't ever...EVER utter the L word around Moosey, ok sweetheart. eek!

Now...where were we? Oh yes...a star....of course I can make you a star...*mixes her a drink*

Why don't you just have a seat on my...uh..casting couch...and we'll discuss it? shifty

Oh DAMNIT Wicker, STOP hiding behind my fern! Go find your own nubile starlet wannabe! mad

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Morning, Vlad.

Aaaaahhh.....our next victi......errr.....guest......Step right up and take a seat Dave thumb up

ignore the rotting carcass that i call a co-host

~wickerman~

Korri
I am the daughter of evil and i burn your show evillaugh

Disco Moose

~wickerman~

You insidious miscreant! That was LEGAL in Malaysia. mad

Disco Moose
But...But...I thought we had a connection! cry

Why does this always happen to me?! weep

Don't listen to him darling....he hasn't been the same since his "DADS" broke up...*casts an evil glare at Vlad*

DarkCanadian
Victim?

Disco Moose
Victim?

Dave! Just the stooge...err...village idiot....DAMNIT....person we've been waiting for.

You can be the foil to our comic genious.

Wickerman
I am the daughter of evil and i burn your show evillaugh

The set is fireproof baby................too bad it isn't *cough* mooseproof *cough* as well......

You insidious miscreant! That was LEGAL in Malaysia. mad

Yeah, i'm sure it was in your own little fantasy world roll eyes (sarcastic)

Victim?

Well i say he was BORN that way, but he insists it's cause of society and him being a race moose in Kentucky in his early ye.....oh.....you mean.......err....i don't know what you're talking about shifty

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
Whoa! Hey! We don't ever...EVER utter the L word around Moosey, ok sweetheart. eek!

Now...where were we? Oh yes...a star....of course I can make you a star...*mixes her a drink*

Why don't you just have a seat on my...uh..casting couch...and we'll discuss it? shifty

Oh DAMNIT Wicker, STOP hiding behind my fern! Go find your own nubile starlet wannabe! mad

Well...If you don't want me to sad

OMG, am I going to be as big as my idol Paris Hilton eek!

Oooh, a couch! happy Let's flirt

Don't listen to him darling....he hasn't been the same since his "DADS" broke up...*casts an evil glare at Vlad*

*Sniff* Really? cry

Korri
The set is fireproof baby................too bad it isn't *cough* mooseproof *cough* as well......

Is there a special area for people like me who are a little mentally derranged? no expression

Disco Moose

Yeah, i'm sure it was in your own little fantasy world roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well i say he was BORN that way, but he insists it's cause of society and him being a race moose in Kentucky in his early ye.....oh.....you mean.......err....i don't know what you're talking about shifty

~wickerman~

I heard that. I really did. I just choose not to respond on the grounds that you're too stupid to understand it.

Disco Moose
Is there a special area for people like me who are a little mentally derranged? no expression

The front row.

DarkCanadian
Village idiot, eh? Hmm......I wouldn't be bad, to be honest. Just hand me several packs of Skittles and make me sit in Home Depot for an hour.

Clovie
No no no.....i didn't write the script.....*puts a hand to earphone* what do you mean "yes you did sir you did after being sexually molested by 2 monkeys last night" ????? blink

~wickerman~ i mean what you've heard yes

Korri
The front row.

Does that mean i get the best tacos and i get to eat the ice-cream vendor? no expression

DarkCanadian
Does that mean i get the best tacos and i get to eat the ice-cream vendor? no expression
You're going to eat the ice-cream vendor? Good for you. stick out tongue

Korri
You're going to eat the ice-cream vendor? Good for you. stick out tongue

Yes as long as they are male and they taste like vanilla no expression

Disco Moose
Well...If you don't want me to sad

OMG, am I going to be as big as my idol Paris Hilton eek!

Oooh, a couch! happy Let's flirt

*Sniff* Really? cry

Meh...love leads to committment, committment leads to marriage...marriage leads to Moosey driving his ex wife out to the Nevada desert at 3 am for a little talk....I probably shouldn't have told you that last part... confused

You'll be bigger than Paris Hilton baby...you're going "Jessica Simpson" style...

Yes...make yourself comfortable....OOPS...*subtle spilling of my drink on your shirt* We've GOT to get you out of those wet clothes....

Really darlin....since his dads, Neil and Bob, broke up, Vlad has had.....issues.... blink

DarkCanadian
I guess this is what happens to KMC in the morning. laughing out loud

Disco Moose
Village idiot, eh? Hmm......I wouldn't be bad, to be honest. Just hand me several packs of Skittles and make me sit in Home Depot for an hour.

Here...just hold this explosive device that is obviously illegal....

Disco Moose

I highly doubt he'd have you....no expressionno expression

Korri
I highly doubt he'd have you....no expressionno expression

Oh yeah? whys that? no expression

DarkCanadian
no expression

Wickerman

I'm afraid you'll have to ask for Moose's permission before going into his dressing room

I heard that. I really did. I just choose not to respond on the grounds that you're too stupid to understand it.

You mean like the IRS are "too stupid" to understand why you ate the bills when you had the munchies? shifty

~wickeman~

*Georgina_A*
Meh...love leads to committment, committment leads to marriage...marriage leads to Moosey driving his ex wife out to the Nevada desert at 3 am for a little talk....I probably shouldn't have told you that last part... confused

You'll be bigger than Paris Hilton baby...you're going "Jessica Simpson" style...

Yes...make yourself comfortable....OOPS...*subtle spilling of my drink on your shirt* We've GOT to get you out of those wet clothes....

Really darlin....since his dads, Neil and Bob, broke up, Vlad has had.....issues.... blink

But...But...I lo-...I won't say it sad but we need to talk about it soon, seeing as we need to start planning when little Moosey Jnr. is coming smile

Wow...Jessie?! I aspire to be her! cry

Please, it's making me all wet...shifty

Oh...That's so sad sad

Disco Moose
Oh yeah? whys that? no expression

Because you'd start to eat him, and then, POOF, you'd just ignore him....no expression

Wickerman
But...But...I lo-...I won't say it sad but we need to talk about it soon, seeing as we need to start planning when little Moosey Jnr. is coming smile

Oh...That's so sad sad

Holy crap eek! It looks like my co-host is soon going to be a guest on our special edition of "Why you killed the girl you just wanted to bang when she mentioned your oncoming offspring" eek!

~wickerman~

DarkCanadian
Holy crap eek! It looks like my co-host is soon going to be a guest on our special edition of "Why you killed the girl you just wanted to bang when she mentioned your oncoming offspring" eek!

~wickerman~
It'd be weird advertising a show with a name like that.

*Georgina_A*

~wickerman~

Say what now smile

Tehe...As big as Jessie happy

Wickerman
It'd be weird advertising a show with a name like that.

Uh..HELLOOOOOOOOOO......it is a "special edition" duuuuuhhhhh roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Say what now smile

Tehe...As big as Jessie happy

Ain't teenybopperism just grand? love

~wickerman~

Korri
Because you'd start to eat him, and then, POOF, you'd just ignore him....no expression

Possibly, if i felt it was for his own good because i was previouisly in a shitty mood and didnt want to take that out on him after he did something really nice for me but the timing was really bad no expression

Kharhmah
pfft....you're fired!

*Into bull horn*

Bring out the next bimbo with a nice set of cans!
Bimbo?!
I'll have you know I have an Intelligence Quotient of 126.

*storms out*

Disco Moose

Oh...That's so sad sad

I have to go for lunch now...but when I come back, we'll discuss things...shifty

*Georgina_A*
Ain't teenybopperism just grand? love

~wickerman~

What's that? huh

Jessica Simpson is hardcore rock smile

I have to go for lunch now...but when I come back, we'll discuss things...shifty

Okay...Lover eyes

And hurry, we have to discuss the future of Moosey Jnr. smile

Wickerman

SO Georgina.....tell me......have you ever dreamt of being tied up and thrown into the ocean with a pair of nice comfy cement shoes?

i suggest running

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
SO Georgina.....tell me......have you ever dreamt of being tied up and thrown into the ocean with a pair of nice comfy cement shoes?

i suggest running

~wickerman~

Ehh...Maybe once or tw-...Wait a minute...Who've you been talking to? disgust

Wickerman
Ehh...Maybe once or tw-...Wait a minute...Who've you been talking to? disgust

Hoooookay...... lookaround we're just gonna take a short intermission so that i can go poiso....i mean drug......crap.....i mean.....CHECK.....Scott's food shifty

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
Hoooookay...... lookaround we're just gonna take a short intermission so that i can go poiso....i mean drug......crap.....i mean.....CHECK.....Scott's food shifty

~wickerman~

*Claps wildly* big grin

Say what now smile

Ronny

i suggest running

~wickerman~ kinky http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Korri
s'fookin Ronneh icon5

Ronny
s'fookin Korri icon5 Mah bizznich what be up

Korri
s'like fookin Friday innit icon5

Ronny
icon5 Holla yeaha. I hate fridays.. cause the weekend istommorow and i dont get to be on ze internet on ze weekends

He look Gay Man Personals are advertized on this threadicon5

Korri
Like yeah weekends suck when you have shite friends icon5

zOMG so is Cross Dressing icon5

Ronny
I'm going to spend my weekend with my true friends Rupert and Jeremiah and Maynard...Ah I lover my Teddies and Bunnies droolio

Korri
Yeaah ok droolio

Ronny
I have no friends cry theyre all 1n73rn37

Korri
Its getting that way for me too no expression.

Ronny
We are such geeks no expression

OMG how sexii.. ima gonna go partay with my cyberbot

Korri
Yup, El Looserz.

Ronny
But were cool looserz, because we have good music taste and hot bodies icon5

Korri
I do not have a hot body shock

Ronny
mad Yes you do!

Korri
Noeh, tis not true no

Ronny
Fine then, i have a hot body and you have a body sneaky2

Korri
Yeah so true smile

DarkCanadian
What'd I miss?

Korri
Shut up or i will eat you mad

DarkCanadian
Shut up or i will eat you mad
Yes ma'am.

Korri
happy

DarkCanadian
huh

Korri
OK no morec smilie posting mad

DarkCanadian

Ronny
eek! David! Fellow geekman! How beath you?

Korri
Dont reply to Ronny's post mad

DarkCanadian
shrug

Korri
What did i say about smilie posting mad

Ronny
HEY mad Hes gonna reply to my post because i said hesa gonna! Dont make me fart in your mouth

Korri
But i like being all domineering, it makesh meh horneh sad

DarkCanadian
(Being between two sides really sucks.)

Clovie
smilie posting? eek!

daisy

Korri
Its ok Cloveh you can because your a girl happy

DarkCanadian
*sigh*

Korri
Dont Sigh, you know what...dont even breathe mad

DarkCanadian
Ah. Okay.

Ronny
But i like being all domineering, it makesh meh horneh sad Anything that makes you horny then dear sad *hands whip*

Clovie
Its ok Cloveh you can because your a girl happy thank you happy hug

cleaner

Korri
Speaking lets in oxygen mad

DarkCanadian
Speaking lets in oxygen mad
Naw, it expels it.

Korri
Originally posted by Ronny