IS SNAPE vOLDEMORTS BROTHER?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
Can people answer me a question

is Snape Voldemorts brother?

i cannot beleive he killed dumbledore

TheSun
Originally posted by enyafreak

He didn't want to, he followed Dumbledore's orders. He's a good guy.

enyafreak
Originally posted by TheSun
He didn't want to, he followed Dumbledore's orders. He's a good guy.

please explain because i havent read it.

do you mean dumbledore told Snape to kill him.

so snape isnt a villain?

TheSun
please explain because i havent read it.

do you mean dumbledore told Snape to kill him.

so snape isnt a villain?
No, for some reason Dumbledore wanted Severus to kill him, perhaps so that he could get the DE's off the roof and away from Harry quickly, for as Dumbledore reiterates many times in the book, Harry's life is much more important than Dumbledpre's.

enyafreak
ah, so who is the agent of darkness then? spoilers said that a secret agent of voldemorts kills dumbledore.

and alos that snape is voldemorts brother???? is that true?

NightCrawler341
Malfoy is the secret agent of Moldy Voldy.

syko freak
ah, so who is the agent of darkness then? spoilers said that a secret agent of voldemorts kills dumbledore.

and alos that snape is voldemorts brother???? is that true? errm no hes not

NightCrawler341
Seriously..... Snape's mom was a Prince.... Moldy Voldy's mom was a Gaunt.... put two and two together.

Joseph_Kerr
You have admited you haven't read the book, so I'll let you get away with this question. wink If you had read the book, you would know the answer.

Merope Gaunt (Daughter of Marvolo Gaunt) married Tom Riddle who's son is Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Eileen Prince (a witch) married Tobias Snape (a muggle) who's son is Severus Snape who is the Half Blood Prince.

As to Dumbledore... Snape grazed for a moment at Dumbledore. Is it possible through Occulmency that the two communicated. Dumbledore knows that Snape has taken an unbreakable vow with Draco's mother to fulfill Draco's mission is he can't fulfill it, which means Draco and his whole family will be killed by Voldemort. Through Dubledore's death two people's lives are saved, Snapes and Draco's. Dumbledore was already dying. Is it possible Dubledore informed Snape that he was already dying and to do it to protect Snape and the boy????

Time will tell.

leigh123
yeah and voldemorts mother died not too long after sge had him

GraciePoo
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr

As to Dumbledore... Snape grazed for a moment at Dumbledore. Is it possible through Occulmency that the two communicated. Dumbledore knows that Snape has taken an unbreakable vow with Draco's mother to fulfill Draco's mission is he can't fulfill it, which means Draco and his whole family will be killed by Voldemort. Through Dubledore's death two people's lives are saved, Snapes and Draco's. Dumbledore was already dying. Is it possible Dubledore informed Snape that he was already dying and to do it to protect Snape and the boy????

Time will tell.

i liek you thinking, it does make sense becuz we really dont know if dumbledore was pleading with snape to not kill him or kill him becuz all he said was severus please.....so i definitely thnik that occulmency/legimens is a really good theory. there is definitley more to it than just snape killing dumbley becuz he was a DE.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
You have admited you haven't read the book, so I'll let you get away with this question. wink If you had read the book, you would know the answer.

Merope Gaunt (Daughter of Marvolo Gaunt) married Tom Riddle who's son is Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Eileen Prince (a witch) married Tobias Snape (a muggle) who's son is Severus Snape who is the Half Blood Prince.

Time will tell. You got your words mixed up. Legimency, not occulmency.

Joseph_Kerr
You are right. Unfortunately I'm not a HP expert. smile That's why HP Lexicon is such a great site for people like me. smile

slim_thug
riighht

ILuvRUPERT1091
ur stupid snape is not voldemorts brother

DarkC

Uh, no.

babysooner13
I knew it all along that he would. Dumbledore was being too soft hearted. Snape is a traitor. Plus if Snape left Voldemort then he would've killed Snape. Facts.

radioboy121
I still think Snape was doing a mercy killing. Dumbledore would have suffered worse at the hands of the other Death Eaters. He definitely didn't seem happy seeing Dumbledore in that scenario and I'm sure he was trying to get out of something like this when he tried insisting on "helping" Draco (should have used legitimancy on him).

As to the thread title in question, they are at least a good 20 to 30 years apart and have no obvious relatons to each other. However, they do have the similarities of being interested in the Dark Arts and being "half blood." (both on their father's side; both mothers are supposedly unattractive)

LonDon06
check out dumbledoreisnotdead.com there's some really good ideas on there

froggigirl5972
ok, dumbledore could NOT have used Legilimensy against Snape OR Draco b/c both knew Occlumency- Draco told snape that @ Slughorn's X-mas party. and OF COURSE snape's not dumbledore's bro!!!althought it is a good point that it might have been a mercy killing or to save draco and his family....

manny321
wait didn't snape have to help malfoy or he would die because he used that unbreakable bond spell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.