Yay, I rode in the strawberries, Mommy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yeah it was all awesome. Last night we were at the fair and our last ride of the day was these strawberries that you get inside and they have a spinny wheel in the middle (Sort of like the Tornado ride, except enclosed), and we spun it as fast as it would go and I was plastered to the wall. I could NOT move..I was screaming and laughing cause I couldnt move, I was glued. It was so much fun. rolling on floor laughing

impchimp
I LOVE THE STRAWBERRY RIDE!!!!!!!!allu do is go round and round!!it's sssooooo much fun!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by impchimp
I LOVE THE STRAWBERRY RIDE!!!!!!!!allu do is go round and round!!it's sssooooo much fun!
eek!

impchimp
i also lke zero gravity!i luv spinny rides!!!!*spins round and round looking like an idiot but not caring*

BENITO
Cool.

impchimp
spinnny spinnny spinnny!

DanieLs_4_Ever
i also lke zero gravity!i luv spinny rides!!!!*spins round and round looking like an idiot but not caring*
laughing out loud
I wanted to ride it again and again but we had to leave sad

Originally posted by BENITO
Cool.
thumb up

Piggle Humsy
banstrawbanstrawbanstraw

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lol that's awesome.

impchimp
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
banstrawbanstrawbanstraw
lol.i <3 that smilie!!!!!!

impchimp
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud
I wanted to ride it again and again but we had to leave sad

thumb up
that sucks that u had 2 leave!

DanieLs_4_Ever
I still feel the after effect of that ride. When I got off I couldnt walk straight, people were staring at me. lol.

impchimp
laughing out loud they did that 2 me after i rode zero gravity.do u know what zero gravity is?

impchimp
g2g byez!

DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud they did that 2 me after i rode zero gravity.do u know what zero gravity is?
No. Is it that thing you get inside and lay down on your back and it spins you around?

Cya later smile

a1hsauce
i think we have one of those rides here at knotts berry farm..its pretty cool until you throw up your lunch erm

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i think we have one of those rides here at knotts berry farm..its pretty cool until you throw up your lunch erm
Hehe you not have a strong stomach? I've never gotten sick on a ride before. Fun fun.

a1hsauce
ive never lost my lunch...but ive seen others loose it

DanieLs_4_Ever
Me too laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
I'm eating strawberries dipped in sugar right now... drooly

just felt like posting that no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
Mmm sounds good. I want some strawberries dipped in whipped cream....and Daniel needs to be here to feed them to me...droolio

lexie 1991
thats cool

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yups.

Revernd Maynard
strawberrryshttp://zozipin.free.fr/emoticons/smileys/firefirefire.gif

DanieLs_4_Ever
Mineeee! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.