Jk -'two Will Die In Book 7'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
JK has revealed that two major characters will die in the FINALE of Harry Potter suggesting that both Harry and his nemesis Voldemort will perish in what she promised will be an horrendously tragic end.

she has also revelaed that a departed freind will return in a position of high power for the final battle

NightCrawler341
Seriously...... would she reveal that? Also she hasn't even started writing the book!

Prod
Please post your sources...if that is true...interesting...

and even if she hasnt started writing yet...she would know who dies wink

but.....proof please... smile

xxxpoppunker182
JK already said that ron harry and hermonie don't die when she released i think it was either book 4 or 5

and JK has the seventh book finished she had 6 and 7 done before 6 was released

Joseph_Kerr
She may have the plot finished, but she definitely doesn't have the seventh book finished yet. She said in the mugglenet.com interview that she is taking a break until the first of next year to raise her child. She said starting in Jan 06 is when she will begin to write the seventh book.

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Seriously...... would she reveal that? Also she hasn't even started writing the book!
i dont think she has started to write it but i heard that she has writen the last chapter of the last book because i heard that she said it helps her to know what she has to write to get there.

Joseph_Kerr
Yes, she has said she has the last chapter finished and the last word is "scar".

The Alpha
i wonder the thread is not locked yet

sephiroth rules
even if she hasn't started writing she has the plan for the book.....

hermioneronluva
I think that she should write more than 7 books, ya know about what happens 2 harry ron and hermione after hogwarts, and i dont think she even started the 7 book yet

GraciePoo
i think that there is definitely going to be more deaths of important characters in the next book.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Yes, she has said she has the last chapter finished and the last word is "scar".

I know I heard of her saying she has a rough copy of the last chapter, meaning that the general idea is what she will work up to, but I doubt she has the final draft for it written down in stone. I've always heard of the rumor of the last word being scar, but I've never read nor heard of an interview which she says this. Mind posting a link? smile

Originally posted by GraciePoo
i think that there is definitely going to be more deaths of important characters in the next book.

That much is obvious. yes

Originally posted by enyafreak
JK has revealed that two major characters will die in the FINALE of Harry Potter suggesting that both Harry and his nemesis Voldemort will perish in what she promised will be an horrendously tragic end.

she has also revelaed that a departed freind will return in a position of high power for the final battle

There are a lot more major characters than Harry and Voldemort. Ron? Hermione? Members of the Order? Why do you assume that it will be Harry and Voldemort that die at the end of a tragic battle?

Plus, do you have any proof?

DanZeke25
^^ i agree

ElectricBugaloo
Well she also said she'll start writing the book later in the year.

But I don't doubt she will have the basics of the plot outlined. That Voldemort will die is almost certain; perhaps Harry will sacrifice himself (Jesus?). But I doubt it. One of the Weaselys is sure to die - there are just too many of them not to.

ladygrim
hmmm if it is a 'true' statement cool but really we need something back wot you up

spidey-carnage
Hey who said she hasn't written it?
i saw a BBC interview in which she shows the folder that she has written down the last chapter of book 7.
i can really give a link but i think u might find it on the bbc website.
and what does she mean by departed?
Could sirius come back, if you look where she got the name,
Sirius is also the brightest star in the sky it is also called the dog star, hence sirius tuns into a dog when he transforms into his animagus form.
astronomers have also discovered that sirus has another star with it, since sirius was so bright is outshone the other smaller star, so does sirus have another brother?

ladygrim
ill have a gander on the bbc website for you wink

IceWithin
Originally posted by spidey-carnage
Hey who said she hasn't written it?
i saw a BBC interview in which she shows the folder that she has written down the last chapter of book 7.
i can really give a link but i think u might find it on the bbc website.
and what does she mean by departed?
Could sirius come back, if you look where she got the name,
Sirius is also the brightest star in the sky it is also called the dog star, hence sirius tuns into a dog when he transforms into his animagus form.
astronomers have also discovered that sirus has another star with it, since sirius was so bright is outshone the other smaller star, so does sirus have another brother?
I saw that as well!

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
um... yes she did! Ill post a link later

zombieman
Fact: JK has recently finished the final chapter of book seven.

ladygrim
big grin

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by zombieman
Fact: JK has recently finished the final chapter of book seven.
Wrong.

She wrote the first chapter of Philosopher's Stone, and then wrote the last chapter of Book Seven just to keep her going.

ladygrim
good for her .... i mean i'd struggle writing one book let a lone seven

ShaKoon
harry & hermione got to get together, a weasly will die, maybe even fred and george! no expression if ron and hermione kiss then i will maybe stop reading, sick
a good ending would be good, like harry's parents would come back or something

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
JK already said that ron harry and hermonie don't die when she released i think it was either book 4 or 5

and JK has the seventh book finished she had 6 and 7 done before 6 was released

This cannot be true. I just heard her say that she has not even started writing the 7th book because she wants to spend time with her baby.

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by DarkC
Wrong.

She wrote the first chapter of Philosopher's Stone, and then wrote the last chapter of Book Seven just to keep her going.

In a recent interview she says that it might change.

cowgrlz4eva
all she's done so far is the last chapter but in an interview on mugglenet she said she's not going to write the rest of the book untill later this year because of her baby

Potter124
Hey Everyone!

My theroy is that both Harry Potter and Voldemort will die. Because I think that when Voldemort tried to kill Harry Potter, Voldemort found he couldn't kill him so he created him as one of his horocruxes.That is why Harry could feel/see what Voldemort felt/saw in Harry Potter and the Order of Phoniex, and why his scar burns when Voldemort is around. So if Harry wants Voldemort to die he will have to kill Voldemort and himself. The other evedince I have to back up my theroy is that I read an artical in 'Harry Potter' Magazine, it was an interview with J.K. Rowling about her 7th book and she said that there will be no old Harry Potter.

Thats all I have to say!-C-Ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.