Mephisto vs. Thanos & Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who will win?

GalacticStorm
If its on a neutral battlefield then definitely Thanos and Parallax IMO

guy222
team w/ease

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by guy222
team w/ease

llagrok
Hulk

Sundipped
Any 1 from the team is capable of soloing Mephisto.

Utrigita
Thanos soloing Mephisto where to be exact inside ore outside???

Sundipped
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thanos soloing Mephisto where to be exact inside ore outside???

Inside and outside. Surfer did it inside.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sundipped
Inside and outside. Surfer did it inside.

And was punked another time... Mephisto faught Galactus within his own realm I think you are underestimating what Mephisto is capable of within his own realm.

Sundipped
And was punked another time... Mephisto faught Galactus within his own realm I think you are underestimating what Mephisto is capable of within his own realm.

What it does tell me is that he is inconsistent in his own realm.

Utrigita
What it does tell me is that he is inconsistent in his own realm.

What it tells me is that be is being written down and his potential isn't being showed, other then in a few instance.

Sundipped
What it tells me is that be is being written down and his potential isn't being showed, other then in a few instance.

Fair enough. I can go along with that. Thanos should still be a problem for him even in his own realm.

Utrigita
Fair enough. I can go along with that. Thanos should still be a problem for him even in his own realm.

The guy can have antimatter thrown at him and it didn't even phrase him.

llagrok
BP one-shotted Mephisto outside his own realm once, so his showings go and up and down.

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
BP one-shotted Mephisto outside his own realm once, so his showings go and up and down.

What the f**k? Black Panter oneshooted him???

llagrok
What the f**k? Black Panter oneshooted him???

Yup.

Then he ripped his heart out.

Kurash
in his realm meph, outside of it not meph

Harry Fingerman
What the f**k? Black Panter oneshooted him??? After Meph was weakened... severely.

Lord Shaper
The team wins this, quite easily.

Soljer
Black Panther has beaten the Silver Surfer, Mephisto, and he'll be the one to end World War Hulk.

Believe it!

He'll go into a deadlock with the Hulk and overpower him on sheer strength.

norrinradd43
In my opinion Mephisto is been one of the biggest vicitms of inconcistantcy and poor writing. The best written Mephisto was in the Silver Surfer Graphic Novel. He was also pretty good in his early stories from Silver Surfer Vol 1

Utrigita
Originally posted by norrinradd43
In my opinion Mephisto is been one of the biggest vicitms of inconcistantcy and poor writing. The best written Mephisto was in the Silver Surfer Graphic Novel. He was also pretty good in his early stories from Silver Surfer Vol 1

thumb up

Galan007
Mephisto being in his own realm is a moot point, as Classic Parallax pwns him regardless. wink

Utrigita
debating from the point of view that one said that each of the combatents could solo Mephisto. And what is current Parallax stats

Galan007
debating from the point of view that one said that each of the combatents could solo Mephisto. Classic Parallax could solo Mephisto, without a doubt. smile
And what is current Parallax stats This thread was made on July 22, 2005.

Since 'current' Parallax , didn't exist back then, one can reasonably assume that the thread starter originally intended 'classic' Parallax , to be used. wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Classic Parallax could solo Mephisto, without a doubt. smile
This thread was made on July 22, 2005.

Since 'current' Parallax , didn't exist back then, one can reasonably assume that the thread starter originally intended 'classic' Parallax , to be used. wink

without a doubt yes but I believe the person saying Thanos could do it is wrong.

He probably didn't but current isn't current any longer wink

Galan007
without a doubt yes but I believe the person saying Thanos could do it is wrong. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.