Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. Barris Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
I'm guessing Ki-Adi-Mundi would be a decent adversry being a Jedi master, but he got owned by Grievous and killed by a few blasts from some Clone Troopers. Meanwhile, Barriss was a frontline Jedi healer and engaged in hostile territories such as Ansion before AOTC. She strikes me as being a better fighter, plus she is reputed to be extremely acrobatic, even for a jedi and a Soresu practitioner.

matreid
Barris.

Darth Windu
I agree with Janus. And Ki never struck me as being the greatest fighter, espescially after seeing him get bested by the General in five-on-one combat. But the time he fell in ROTS was sad, and he did manage to take out four or five clones before he fell to a dozen of them. Barris is a Soresu practitioner, and so she could probably fend off and eventually defeat Ki. But he is pretty good nonetheless.

matreid
Question: Is it explained somewhere in EU how Barris dies?

Did she die in the Medstar series? If so, where and how?

I'm unsure about that.

Darth_Janus
She never died in the MedStar series... Her death takes place outside of the Clone Wars novels... and I don't read the comics or the scholastic books, so I can't say.

masterkit
She was on Felucia as well as Aayla and she got her head blown off by a tank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.