Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
"GRAND THEFT AUTO: LIBERTY CITY STORIES ANNOUNCED

Rockstar Games is proud to announce Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories will be available exclusively on the PSP portable entertainment system in North America and Europe following the European launch of the PSP system on September 1, 2005.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is an entirely new game in the Grand Theft Auto series and brings an unprecedented mobile dimension to this epic experience. The original storyline and all new missions take place in Liberty City, featuring the interactive, open environment, superb voice talent and diverse music that have become pioneering trademarks of the series."

Doesn't sound too bad... I don't really like the idea of GTA on portables even one as capable as the PSP.... I may have to look into purchasing a PSP

If a thread has already been made sorry, I searched but couldn't find
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/object/723/723575/GTALCSTEMPboxboxart_160w.jpg

Ast Rofan
I just got the new copy of Gameinformer, and it has a few shots of the game.

It says the game takes place 3 years before GTA III, and you play as Tony Cipriani from GTA III, who was voiced by Michael Madsen originally, though it hasnt been confirmed that he will return. From the shots in the magazine it looks like it is the same Liberty City(duh), but given that the game is o a handheld that is pretty amazing. It will feature many of the features from the recent games such motorcycles, aircraft, and changeable clothes.

The graphics look about at the level of GTA III, though that means nothing until you see it in motion.

Red Superfly
Sweet, I'm all for a Liberty City with motorcyles and aircraft.

Now the airport won't be such a monumental waste of space.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I just got the new copy of Gameinformer, and it has a few shots of the game.

It says the game takes place 3 years before GTA III, and you play as Tony Cipriani from GTA III, who was voiced by Michael Madsen originally, though it hasnt been confirmed that he will return. From the shots in the magazine it looks like it is the same Liberty City(duh), but given that the game is o a handheld that is pretty amazing. It will feature many of the features from the recent games such motorcycles, aircraft, and changeable clothes.

The graphics look about at the level of GTA III, though that means nothing until you see it in motion.

Kick ass.... Would be funny is you started off doing missions for your Tony's mother.

Will some of the aircraft seen in SA work on such a small scale map?

Ast Rofan

The Ones
old. it was announced ages ago

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Tony's mother was great, they best bring her back.

They wil probably just do like VC and only have helicopters.

Yeah she was cool..

Originally posted by The Ones
old. it was announced ages ago

Ok..... So?

There was not a thread about it so I decided to make one

kmcdude
So will it come out on playstation 2?

JKozzy
....PSP.

kmcdude
That sucks,so there will not be anotha gta for sony 2?

Red Superfly
No it doesn't suck. Liberty City has been done on PS2.

The only reason I'd even bother with this game would be if it was on PSP anyways. I've got 3 GTA games on my PS2 already.

Ast Rofan
If it came out on the console who the hell would want to play it on a PSP, but because it is only coming out on PSP it becomes a system seller.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by kmcdude
That sucks,so there will not be anotha gta for sony 2?

3 GTA games is plenty form one console... I'm content with the 3 on my XBOX...

Plus... PS2s suck.....

TX!

Ast Rofan

§P0oONY
Yeah a conversion like that would look terrible

stingray005
Why the hell did I get a DS????!!!!!

Wolf Dog
for ****in Mario Kart Online DUHHHH O- N- L- I- N -E. Plus for me Animal Crossing DS O N L I N E, Nintendogs, New Super Mario, Metroid.

No need to thank me stingray
cool

Kurosaki Ichigo
I think it's ok. The storyline is lame. And some other things. But the Chainsaw Massicare thing was awesome! big grin

MadMel
lol....also..theres vice city stories coming out as well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.