Lady Lumiya vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthGenises
Current Sith Lord versus the master of the Vaapad

Admiral Akbar
Master of Vaapad is technicly a master of dark force powers so its really a dark side user vs a sith lord.

Darth Windu
Not really; a Vaapad master is someone who can use common dark practices without succumbing to the dark side.

Darth_Janus
Not even that... Vaapad is simply allowing base, primal impulses that BORDER on the dark side fuel your Force-aided actions and movements. If I see another person on this board associate Vaapad with the darkside in anything that deviates from that I'm gonna pwned them, jawa style, I swear.

Darth Windu
Ye.

Darth_Janus
Ye?

Darth Windu
Ye. Yeah? As in I agree. Ye= Yes, Yeah, Agreed, etc.

Darth_Janus
Ye, then.

Oooteenie.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Not even that... Vaapad is simply allowing base, primal impulses that BORDER on the dark side fuel your Force-aided actions and movements. If I see another person on this board associate Vaapad with the darkside in anything that deviates from that I'm gonna pwned them, jawa style, I swear.

I meant his style alows him to become a a much stronger fighter than he already is, for that period of time.

Darth_Janus
That's not even true.

Admiral Akbar
Why not, anakin can fuel his anger and fight harder and more effectively, whats not true about that?

Darth_Janus
He doesn't become stronger or more powerful... It DOES add the weight of his emotions to his actions, allowing him to act instead of think... Fighting becomes more like instinct and less like thought. However, these emotions erode at his willpower and self-control. He does not become stronger. Quicker, more agile? Yes. Stronger? No.

Admiral Akbar
Ok, i made a mistake about mace being stronger, altough he is powerful already and Vaapad makes him strike faster and more effective, so he does become stronger in some sense...

Admiral Akbar
Maybe...

Darth_Janus
In a loose sense of the word.

Admiral Akbar
yeh.

Darth_Janus
But it has disadvantages, too. Vaapad is like being on the edge, all the time. It's a hard form to use.

Admiral Akbar
Yes, for someone who is learning the form, mace basicly invented the form so he has much more stability with it than any other of his padawans. As we can see mace never crossed the edge, so he obviously knows how to use the form, i dont understand how that could be a disadvantage for him.

Darth_Janus
That's incorrect. Mace is about a hair's breadth from falling to the darkside at all times. And inventing the lightsaber form (With help from Sora Bulq, I might add) isn't guaranteed ease of use or protection. After all, Sora fell to the darkside.

Darth Windu
I agree. And Mace Windu would take this. Lumiya is a sorry excuse for a Sith who got beat by a post-ROTJ/pre-NJO Luke. She was Vader's "apprentice".

Darth_Janus
Ew. Weak.

Darth Windu
Lol.

Darth_Janus
That's like being Napoleon's bathboy, idn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.