Just got star wars galaxies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SkatinWitAsaber
Hiya every1 i just got star wars galaxies and it rocks im horrible but i still like it if u ever wana talk to me on the game my name is Obi-Greg Happy Dance

Ronny
Love that game.. good luck

SkatinWitAsaber
thx haha

Tired Hiker
Is that the game where you create your own societies and stuff and try to become a Jedi or Sith, and stuff like that?

SkatinWitAsaber
well u can pick wat ur character looks like im a human but u can be a wookie and a twi lek and some others i cant think off the top of my head and u can get jobs like a rifleman or a jedi but a jedis r hard to become since there hard to kill haha and each job has it specialbillites like a jedi can use a lightsaber and animal trainers can handle animals(duh) and a pilot can drive better ships
and yea u can make u own delevolpment i have my own house and u can put furniture in it and old weopons as decoration.
Its really fun 30$ for the classic and 2 expansion and 15$ month but u get 30 days free when u activate ur name.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I knew this guy who played that game for over a year, I guess you can chat with people as you play right? So like you can group up with other players and attack people, or just chill and chat if you want, stuff like that?

SkatinWitAsaber
yup u can live in a community and have a mayor and stuff but im a noob so im just a citizen haha and the place u live is were ur guild lives or ur clan same thing but u do stuff together like go hunting go do missions go screw around haha

SkatinWitAsaber
And if u ever buy it u have my name so i will help u out

O and sry for double posting

Tired Hiker
Cool, I probably won't buy it, I'm not really a gamer guy, but it sounds really friggin cool. I have nothing against games or anything, it's just after the first Nintendo came out, that 4 bit one, I kinda started sucking at video games. erm But the guy I knew, it took him just over a year to become a Jedi, and when he finally did it, he got bored and started all over. laughing out loud

SkatinWitAsaber
well im onl y 13 so i dident fell the pain of the 4 bit ppl hahaha
it must of bin hard beleieve me my dad loved those old games and i completly hate them haha but now all he does when ge gets home is play juiced haha laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by SkatinWitAsaber
well im onl y 13 so i dident fell the pain of the 4 bit ppl hahaha

They were dark times. big grin

SkatinWitAsaber
lol yea when there was no color literally laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Tired Hiker
No, that was the 'Pong' days. Even Atari 2600 had color. I'm not that old. big grin

DarkCanadian
Computer/Videogames Discussion

SkatinWitAsaber
o well lol

dave123
Yup, comp games forum is where it's at wink

SkatinWitAsaber
OFF TOPIC means talk about ANYTHING so it really dosent matter

SkatinWitAsaber
OK so does any1 else play galaxies?
laughing out loud

ladygrim
big grin

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by SkatinWitAsaber
OFF TOPIC means talk about ANYTHING so it really dosent matter
No, the OTF is a place for threads that don't belong in any other forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.